Russian Mercenary Chief Says His Are Rebelling, Some Left Ukraine and Entered Russian City.

He's shitting his pants. It's a very coordinated coup, and old Putin will end up in the Hague if overthrown. Fingers crossed.
It’s funny. Russia puts out an arrest warrant for the “mutinous” leader of the Wagner group. But if they can kidnap Putin, instead, and they drop him in a UN nation-state with guts, Putin gets arrested, instead. The Hague has that international warrant out on Putin.

Heck, that pig fucker might even face justice.

728b56c56a6ed358ed164e909793851d_768x0.jpg

Its interesting that so many people think Russia falling in this manner (if that's what ends up happening) will be a good thing at least in the short term. There's potential long term upside but the destabilization of the region and Russia becoming a puppet state of the Chinese is on the table if this is how Putin is deposed.

I doubt that Wagner forces can seize control of Moscow. The best they could do is take control of some important facilities.

Putin's plane is said to have gone to St. Petersburg (that was denied by the Kremlin). There is another exodus of private jets to Turkey and probably Dubai and other places.

The videos coming out are just crazy. Wagner has downed 1x KA-52, 2x Mi-8, and 1x IL-22M communications aircraft. Russian forces are defecting and joining the convoy to Moscow which is something like 400 vehicles in 4 columns.

The Russian forces in Ukraine are paralyzed, they have no leadership or support. The Russians are blowing up their own oil depots to prevent Wagner from getting the fuel.

The once very Russian Army has proven itself to be so much a bear, but more of a cub.

Russian Forces in Ukraine had poor equipment and Russian Troops were NOT being supplied with food and ammunition. The Ukraine War is NOT popular in Russia. Contrary to what Cons on this forum believe, Pooty had to go Russian Prisons to find people to fight his war.

Russian Prisoners Offered Freedom If They Join Fight Against Ukraine

Wagner Group Forces are now 5hrs from Moscow. Pooty is nowhere to be seen. Great Leaderhip NOT!

I guess MAGA is hating this. Tucker's Hero is in danger.
You really are deranged.

We could care less about Putin, or Prigozhin. What we care about is stability and ensuring war doesn’t spread or they use or lose nuclear weapons. But that would require you to think at a level higher than a 3rd grader.

I doubt that Wagner forces can seize control of Moscow. The best they could do is take control of some important facilities.
Thank you really for posting this hier! :)

Instead of openening 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 other extra threads about every detail and idea about the same event - as others do.

I have not yet got used to this strange method - but I 'll try. :)

You really are deranged.

We could care less about Putin, or Prigozhin. What we care about is stability and ensuring war doesn’t spread or they use or lose nuclear weapons. But that would require you to think at a level higher than a 3rd grader.
Those ships have sailed....

Along the way Wagner Group mercenaries have raided the mitary warehouses for munitions including those that Contain nuclear weapons.

Have they stolen nuclear missiles or munitions?
We flat out don't know....it's not like Russia makes its inventory of these things public information.

Also at the moment Belarus is starting it's own civil war over their president because he was Putin's stooge....so is Chechnya.

First there was this thread:

Terrorists go to Moscow <<<<

When it was closed, there was no thread about this topic.

Then I thought, it was too long a time without a thread about it, and I opened this second thread, as the other was closed.

And hardly had I done so, when a whole inflation of threads started.

Really stupid ....

Thank you really for posting this hier! :)

Instead of openening 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 other extra threads about every detail and idea about the same event - as others do.

I have not yet got used to this strange method - but I 'll try. :)
You’re weird.

Prigozhin proved he could take on the Russian Military. He is currently occupying the Headquarters of Third Russian Military District. His forces got within 250-Miles of Moscow and Pooty proved what a coward he really is.

Prigozhin has the upper hand and Pooty is seriously damaged. Pooty is weaken man right now. Prigozhin took control of very important Command and Control Center.

Not to mention all that military equipment Prigozhin laid his hands on when he took Rostov On Don. Pooty turned tail and ran, that is what he will be know for.

We should offer Russia admittance to the alliance built to counter it? If Russia falls what would be the point of the NATO alliance? Beyond the US footing the bill in defense of Europe and tying the US to enter into wars that may or may not be in it's best interest.
yup. That was the USSR... I want to join the EU too damn it lol.... to join the EU you have to have HUMAN RIGHTS a living wage healthcare daycare pay parental leave tax the rich cheap college and training etc etc...

yup. That was the USSR... I want to join the EU too damn it lol.... to join the EU you have to have HUMAN RIGHTS a living wage healthcare daycare pay parental leave tax the rich cheap college and training etc etc...
joining EU is different than joining NATO. There must be some overlap in the requirements. NATO only covers military cooperation. EU has the copenhagen criteria.

Well Gullibles . You cetainly made fools of yourselves . Again .

Forum List

Back