Russian jet SHOT DOWN by Turkey after it flew into their airspace, according to reports

Well don't worry we'll back our ally......or......maybe.....

who is our ally?

America's? NATO countries.

Who is Obamas ally? Putin.

So yes....as part of NATO....our country is an ally of Turkey. America's might and willingness to use it...has kept people like Putin in check for...oh....70 years or so.

But now....Putin has an ally. Obama.

And he knows the fierce American military....is not coming over there. And he just may let Turkey experience hell.

I checked the Russian and Israeli news sites I belong to nothing yet to confirm. But the story is fresh so that is to be expected. I will try RTV and see if Turkish news has anything.

I agree, nothing yet to confirm.
We'll have to wait

I checked the Russian and Israeli news sites I belong to nothing yet to confirm. But the story is fresh so that is to be expected. I will try RTV and see if Turkish news has anything.

We'll have to wait

If it were true FOX would be shouting from the mountain tops about Obama and Hillary's foreign policy failure......hours have past.....nothing.

There is NO CONFIRMATION from a reputable media outlet. GOP LIE!

We'll have to wait

If it were true FOX would be shouting from the mountain tops about Obama and Hillary's foreign policy failure......hours have past.....nothing.

No wrong stupid. If YOU read the thread we made an effort to CONFIRM and NEVER posted it as TRUTH.

Unlike say YOUR threads that YOU expect others to confirm WE did our OWN leg work.

We'll have to wait

No wrong stupid. If YOU read the thread we made an effort to CONFIRM and NEVER posted it as TRUTH.

Unlike say YOUR threads that YOU expect others to confirm WE did our OWN leg work.

How can you confirm a lie that Vigil posted and you all began chirping how it was Obana's fault. Now we all know how desperate you RWers are.

Desperately posting lies to discredit the White House.

A GOP lie is a lie is a lie.....paint it whatever color that you want.

Vigil thought he had another opportunity to make Obama look bad. Instead he looks stupid.

Forum List

Back