Muslim Refugee Rapes 10 Year-Old Girl In Minneapolis

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
The Libertarian Republic ^ | October 9, 2015 | R. Brownell
A Muslim immigrant was arrested Wednesday night and charged with viciously raping and attacking a 10-year-old girl in Minnesota. Something strange occurred during the initial reporting of the case, since local news outlets refused to release information showing that the suspect was in fact a “refugee” from Somalia. According to WND: KSTP 5, an ABC affiliate in Minneapolis, referred to the suspect, Ahmed Hersi Abdi as “A Minneapolis man.” CBS affiliate WCCO 4 used the same description, giving no mention of the man’s background or how he arrived in the U.S. The attack occurred Sunday evening in an apartment complex...

in my city we took in a bunch of refugees from the ME, and most are muslim. The guy (30ish) gets a refugee status check of around 650 bucks a month, free food and lodging at the local homeless shelter. One guy offered him a job but he refused it because he would lose his check and free food/housing. No joke. He during the day sleeps on abandened house porches downtown.

Guess who pays for this? Yep- the taxpayers. On the side he gets cash daily for coffee, beer, cigs, lotto tickets and pot by sitting on the busy street corners. People with no clue feel sorry for him. One of those people was me- he fooled me the first day I saw him, never again.

STOP JUDGING HIM.

Remember what those intolerant bigoted Army troops had to be taught by Obama: Raping children is just part of their culture. It's not like...RAPE rape. It's culture.

And YOU sir could use a lesson in diversity, acceptance and non bigotry.

in my city we took in a bunch of refugees from the ME, and most are muslim. The guy (30ish) gets a refugee status check of around 650 bucks a month, free food and lodging at the local homeless shelter. One guy offered him a job but he refused it because he would lose his check and free food/housing. No joke. He during the day sleeps on abandened house porches downtown.

Guess who pays for this? Yep- the taxpayers. On the side he gets cash daily for coffee, beer, cigs, lotto tickets and pot by sitting on the busy street corners. People with no clue feel sorry for him. One of those people was me- he fooled me the first day I saw him, never again.

We have them in Charleston too. Dressed and cleaned well. Get the same free shit. Beg for more at intersections. Then....at sundown....watch them go into 2015 Hondas and Toyotas and drive to their hotel room at the Extended Stay...with couch and TV and a pretty nice set up.

All paid for of course by the rest of us.

We will see how the liberals' demands for gun control fare once more stories about these Islamic savages preying on innocent Americans are reported.

We will see how the liberals' demands for gun control fare once more stories about these Islamic savages preying on innocent Americans are reported.
Libtards praise these immigrant satan worshipers because they are doing what the libtards want them to do, tear down America.

A Muslim immigrant was arrested Wednesday night and charged with viciously raping and attacking a 10-year-old girl in Minnesota. Something strange occurred during the initial reporting of the case, since local news outlets refused to release information showing that the suspect was in fact a “refugee” from Somalia. According to WND: KSTP 5, an ABC affiliate in Minneapolis, referred to the suspect, Ahmed Hersi Abdi as “A Minneapolis man.” CBS affiliate WCCO 4 used the same description, giving no mention of the man’s background or how he arrived in the U.S. The attack occurred Sunday evening in an apartment complex...
This proves three things...

1) muslims are cultist dogs that believe in pedophilia

2) muslims believe females are subhuman and are to be treated like shit

3) leftists love them and go out of their way to protect and shield them from any repercussions of their sick and bloody acts.

This proves three things...

1) muslims are cultist dogs that believe in pedophilia

2) muslims believe females are subhuman

2) leftists love them and go out of their way to protect and shield them from any repercussions of their sick and bloody acts.

But, but, buuuuuuut, Christians, The Crusades, Bush and stuff !

Forum List

Back