Russian jet SHOT DOWN by Turkey after it flew into their airspace, according to reports

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
express ^ | Sat, Oct 10, 2015 | SCOTT CAMPBELL
Russian jet SHOT DOWN by Turkey after it flew into their airspace, according to reports A RUSSIAN jet has been shot down by Turkish forces after it flew into the country's airspace, according to as yet unconfirmed reports circulating on social media.

• Banned
Russian jet SHOT DOWN by Turkey after it flew into their airspace, according to reports

A RUSSIAN jet has been shot down by Turkish forces after it flew into the country's airspace, according to as yet unconfirmed reports circulating on social media.

• Russian fighter jet shot down in Syria – report
    Trend ^ | Rufiz Hafizoglu – Trend
    A Russian fighter jet, carrying out operations against the terrorist organization “Islamic State”, was shot down in Syria, Turkish newspaper Haber7 reported citing sources in the Syrian opposition. Reportedly, the Russian fighter jet was shot down in the Ghouta region of the Syrian capital of Damascus.

169752_600.jpg

oh gee-----has world war III started already?
Well, if it's gonna happen, that's pretty much the predictable area....

I thought it would happen------(excuse my geography----) uhm ----between Iran and Saudi arabia--------when the hezbollians that the Shiite shit of Iran have planted in
Yemen----push their stinking asses into Saudi arabia -----like is that the Persian gulf?
Is the sea between Turkey and Syria the mediteranean? I think we have a nuclear
sub in the Persian gulf. ------I am a bit surprised

Crickets....another Republican lie comes to USMB......Not even FOX will repeat this lie......

Forum List

Back