Russian Connections to That FBI Informant

This isn't the same prosecutor who was caught trying to trick fuck the courts over Hunter Biden's Walt Disney production of a plea deal, was it?

Why are you asking me that instead of LOOKING IT UP?

So it seems that the discredited”witness” that Comer was all excited about got his lies about the Biden’s and Burisma from

Yeah… the Russians

Sooner or later they’ll learn… I guess

The GOP has become an integral part of putin's KGB style terror regime...
1708998525173.png

LOL!! The fucking guy was a credible FBI witness for 20-years, now he's a Russian asset?? Bullshit.
Comer has the money trail, that's all he needs.
Think Putin's usefull idiots Cummer & Gym Shorts will ever get the double whammy of Putin's & Trump's ass off their faces?

Whatever point you had was lost in your food fight.

Care to make it?
Already did......school boy hadn't a clue.

This isn't the same prosecutor who was caught trying to trick fuck the courts over Hunter Biden's Walt Disney production of a plea deal, was it?

Or is he the same prosecutor who let the statute of limitations slide away on Hunter Biden's tax law violations?

He isn't the same prosecutor who worked with Beau Biden when Beau was Delaware AG is he?

Credibility resume doesn't look too enticing.......

What's his name?

No clue as to what you think your point was?

No kidding and apparently neither do you

Go sit in the corner
You're kidding, thought you were on top of all these things you post about.....sadly, I was wrong.

The special prosecutor who arrested the CHS is named David Weiss.....he is one the same person whom I was referencing previously.

Actually he was a reliable FBI witness. He would still be if he was testifying against Trump.

for 2 decades he was a highly paid, coveted, and protected asset.
He has a multitude of Russians on speed dial, because that is what his job was.

Then he made the mistake of honestly informing on the Biden regime.

Forum List

Back