Russian Connections to That FBI Informant

So it seems that the discredited”witness” that Comer was all excited about got his lies about the Biden’s and Burisma from

Yeah… the Russians

Sooner or later they’ll learn… I guess
This is why I don't trust what I hear or read in the news much anymore. I have come to the conclusion politics is based mostly on lies.

There is the American version of what is going on in the Russian/ Ukrane war and then their is the Russian version and then the Ukraine version. I am starting to doubt much of what is said in American media anymore since it seems often to be mostly lies.

When they trick fuck you it is......

Notice, not much said about the 5mil except it was a false statement.....? Tapes are out there.
Dummy what don’t you get?

Lying to investigators is a crime.

He was indicted for that crime.

If he pleads not guilty it will go to trial where prosecution will have to prove he lied to a jury beyond reasonable doubt.

Last edited:
O6A0uU4.png

House ReNaziKlans were either usefools or they knew from jump that Smirnov was an asset of the Russian FSB.

Both Comer Pyle and Gym JorDumb were lauding what is nothing than Direct Russian Inteference in the 2024 Presidential Election. There was NO bribe made to Mr. Biden. BURISMA was a farce.

Smirnov was picked by the FBI before he could flee to Russia. Smirnov was an asset of the FSB. His lies about BURISMA was nothing more and nothing less than active Russian Interference in 2024 Presidential Election.

The impeachment of Biden is dead. ReNaziKlans have proven themselves to Anti-American assest of the Russian Government. They would believe a Russian lie than the truth. They hate America,
Republicans knew; they were warned about Smirnov,

But they didn’t care – they don’t care about facts and the truth.

All Republicans cared about was pursuing their baseless, meritless, bad-faith impeachment ‘inquiry’ of President Biden for purely partisan reasons.

That's an example of the power of government that is counter-spinning that truth on behalf of their president.

Smirinov doesn't stand a chance and neither did the Steele documents on the pissing hookers case

Even the written hard evidence against the Bidens is useless against the power of the state.
Alexander Smirnov is completely discredited, he’s useless as any sort of witness in any proceeding.

The part where there's nothing regarding the two 5 mil payments other than the statement was false......

His discussion over the payments is on tape.
His claims are on tape but there’s no tape of the supposed conversation implicating Biden in anything.

Know why?

Because he fucking lied about it

He is one of several operating on this board. I've spotted at least two more.
That's not the topic and so I won't claim otherwise on being a Kremlin troll unless the topic is deemed to be wide open.

Forum List

Back