Russian Connections to That FBI Informant

The part where there's nothing regarding the two 5 mil payments other than the statement was false......

His discussion over the payments is on tape.

Gotcha, let me clarify it for you - indictment is a summary document that is limited on details. It is not the entirety of the case against someone.

Your speculations are just that, not serious arguments.

Gotcha, let me clarify it for you - indictment is a summary document that is limited on details. It is not the entirety of the case against someone.

Your speculations are just that, not serious arguments.
LOL.................but when its an indictment against Trump, it's a slam dunk....... :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
LOL.................but when it’s an indictment against Trump, it's a slam dunk....... :auiqs.jpg:

When someone is indicted it’s a serious matter and in the absence of all the details the presumption is that prosecutors are pretty damn sure they can prove their case in court.

You want to keep believing baseless Russian intelligence fed info? Go ahead, in that way you are a whole dumber than even the dumbest congressional Republicans that have dropped this guy’s “5 million” claims like it was hot potato.

So it seems that the discredited”witness” that Comer was all excited about got his lies about the Biden’s and Burisma from

Yeah… the Russians

Sooner or later they’ll learn… I guess
~~~~~~

FBI informant Alexander Smirnov charged with lying about $10MILLION bribery scheme involving Bidens WILL appear in court today as judge considers whether he will remain behind bars over flight risk fears​

• A judge will determine whether former FBI informant Alexander Smirnov, 43, must remain behind bars while he awaits trial
  • Smirnov, who was charged with fabricating a multimillion-dollar bribery scheme involving Pres. Biden´s family is set to appear in federal court on Monday in CA
  • Special counsel David Weiss' office is pressing US District Judge Otis Wright II to keep Smirnov in jail, arguing that he is likely to flee the country
Commentary:
Putin removes people and he's a nasty communist. Joe Biden's administration have tried having Trump imprisoned because of him being a opposition threat. Unfortunately Biden's latest victims have no money or backing to keep them from being imprisoned. Biden's obviously nothing more than a wanna be Neo-Marxist under the pretence of democracy.
That Smirinov is being silenced during an election year speaks VOLUMES about the D.O.J. and the Biden crime syndicate! Why wasn't this arrest made YEARS ago, if the charges are legitimate?
More Democrat Neo-Marxist abuse of the courts to persecute its enemies. This is judicial tyranny and the judges who facilitate it are destroying one of the main pillars of a functioning republic, an independent judiciary. democrats are one by one destroying every constitutional principle that makes democracy possible.
Seems the Stasi used him and are now throwing him away.
Just another useful tool to be cannibalized by the Neo-Marxist Rodena.
Who will be next. Bobulinski?

So it seems that the discredited”witness” that Comer was all excited about got his lies about the Biden’s and Burisma from

Yeah… the Russians

Sooner or later they’ll learn… I guess
that was his job as an informant
funny how he was the greatest informant of all time for the fbi and Chris wray sang his praises and then he sez something the bidens don't like and then.... you know

that was his job as an informant
funny how he was the greatest informant of all time for the fbi and Chris wray sang his praises and then he sez something the bidens don't like and then.... you know
It’s funny how normal people can feel compelled commit felonies in an attempt to help Trump.

There are so many examples from the last few years.

~~~~~~

FBI informant Alexander Smirnov charged with lying about $10MILLION bribery scheme involving Bidens WILL appear in court today as judge considers whether he will remain behind bars over flight risk fears​

• A judge will determine whether former FBI informant Alexander Smirnov, 43, must remain behind bars while he awaits trial
  • Smirnov, who was charged with fabricating a multimillion-dollar bribery scheme involving Pres. Biden´s family is set to appear in federal court on Monday in CA
  • Special counsel David Weiss' office is pressing US District Judge Otis Wright II to keep Smirnov in jail, arguing that he is likely to flee the country
Commentary:
Putin removes people and he's a nasty communist. Joe Biden's administration have tried having Trump imprisoned because of him being a opposition threat. Unfortunately Biden's latest victims have no money or backing to keep them from being imprisoned. Biden's obviously nothing more than a wanna be Neo-Marxist under the pretence of democracy.
That Smirinov is being silenced during an election year speaks VOLUMES about the D.O.J. and the Biden crime syndicate! Why wasn't this arrest made YEARS ago, if the charges are legitimate?
More Democrat Neo-Marxist abuse of the courts to persecute its enemies. This is judicial tyranny and the judges who facilitate it are destroying one of the main pillars of a functioning republic, an independent judiciary. democrats are one by one destroying every constitutional principle that makes democracy possible.
Wait. So now the QKrew claim that this Russian asset is not a liar spreading Russian disinformation… he’s an honest guy being railroaded by “the deep state “

Sure buddy

~~~~~~

Commentary:

Nutbag, do you even understand that unlike in Russia we have REAL rights, REAL judicial independence and jury of peers?

Unlike Putin, Biden can’t just point a finger and have someone put away. That’s the difference between a real democracy and two bit corrupt autocracy like Russia.

You useful idiots ought to learn that and stop all this shameful shitting on America.

Last edited:
When someone is indicted it’s a serious matter and in the absence of all the details the presumption is that prosecutors are pretty damn sure they can prove their case in court.
This isn't the same prosecutor who was caught trying to trick fuck the courts over Hunter Biden's Walt Disney production of a plea deal, was it?

Or is he the same prosecutor who let the statute of limitations slide away on Hunter Biden's tax law violations?

He isn't the same prosecutor who worked with Beau Biden when Beau was Delaware AG is he?

Credibility resume doesn't look too enticing.......

You want to keep believing baseless Russian intelligence fed info?

I'd bet you creamed your jeans over the Hillary Russian pee pee bullshit.

Go ahead, in that way you are a whole dumber than even the dumbest congressional Republicans that have dropped this guy’s “5 million” claims like it was hot potato.

Like I said, I haven't seen anything in the indictment disproving the 5 mil payments other than calling it false.

All I've seen from House Republicans was their claim the investigation they are conducting doesn't hinge solely on this source.

You should do a public service announcement to some of your cronies here, many are still stuck to the ceiling over past MSM headlines.
None needed. Nobody ever knows how a trial might go. Never those that think it's a slam dunk are as deluded as those that think there is no way for a guilty verdict!
MAGA

It's happening in this very thread.......mass swooning by the left.
And yet EVERY MAGAGATARD says everything he has been found guilty of or liable for will be overturned, Also the cases out there will be lost. None of us have seen all the evidence in current cases and none of us has a clue how the current appeals may go.
So all the MAGAGATARDS swoon about shit they know absolutely nothing about.
MAGA

Last edited:
And yet EVERY MAGAGATARD says everything he has been found guilty of or liable for will be overturned, Also the cases out there will be lost. None of us have seen all the evidence in current cases and none of us has a clue how the current appeals may go.
So all the MAGAGATARDS swoon about shit they know absolutely nothing about.
MAGA
Sorry if I misled you, but all the stooges I'm referring to wear the same tinfoil hats as you do and are having a mass swooning event here and now.

I agree trials are a 50/50 proposition and no slam dunk by any means.....however, with these Trump issues, it sure does appear democratic lawfare is coming apart before their very eyes. Time will tell, won't it?

“The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry”

Sorry if I misled you, but all the stooges I'm referring to wear the same tinfoil hats as you do and are having a mass swooning event here and now.

I agree trials are a 50/50 proposition and no slam dunk by any means.....however, with these Trump issues, it sure does appear democratic lawfare is coming apart before their very eyes. Time will tell, won't it?

“The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry”
I am not swooning about any of it. I am the 1 that said there is NO slam dunk. Try again!
I don't as of yet see anything falling apart in any direction for either side. It is way to early to see that far ahead. It's just the feels of the individual at this point!
MAGA

Forum List

Back