Russian ambassador shot to death in Turkey

I heard the murderer was a police man and he was part of Erdogan security detail :eusa_think:
He is also associated with a US sponsored Muslim cleric that was involved witht he anti Erdogan coup a few months back.

Seems that maybe Obama is doing some payback to the Russians for what he thinks that they did in the election.
Oh I know it! That Muslim cleric lives in Pennsylvania if I'm not wrong :)

Here is the body of the Allahu Akbar Turkish terrorist scum.

Russia still not aware of the true nature of the enemy and thinks they can be talked to.

How is that Bleipriester?
I´m not sure what you mean.

No.....it's just that you said Russia is still not aware of the nature of the enemy.

I think Russia knows exactly the nature of the enemy. :dunno:
Russia´s inconsistency. The ambassador was not save!

OBAMA ARMS ISIS-LINKED MILITANTS, PUSHES GUN CONTROL ON VERY SAME DAY
Obama authorizes resupplying "Syrian opposition" on same day he demanded gun control
Obama Arms ISIS-Linked Militants, Pushes Gun Control On Very Same Day

Here is the body of the Allahu Akbar Turkish terrorist scum.

Russia still not aware of the true nature of the enemy and thinks they can be talked to.

How is that Bleipriester?
I´m not sure what you mean.

No.....it's just that you said Russia is still not aware of the nature of the enemy.

I think Russia knows exactly the nature of the enemy. :dunno:
And anyone that knows history knows exactly the nature of Russia under a dictator. Both sides are bloody minded with few ethics or morals.

A few ethics ot morals? Maybe, but, at least, Russia didn't use nuclear weapon against Japanese civilians...

A few ethics ot morals? Maybe, but, at least, Russia didn't use nuclear weapon against Japanese civilians...
We saved lives by nuking those two cities. The Japanese had armed the civilians and it was going to be literally hell to invade Japan. There would have been millions of dead in response instead of a few tens of thousands.

But we did it mostly to save the lives of our sons and daughters from dying in a war the Japanese began with a sneak attack on us while they were engaging in peace talks.

We saved lives by nuking those two cities. The Japanese had armed the civilians and it was going to be literally hell to invade Japan. There would have been millions of dead in response instead of a few tens of thousands.

But we did it mostly to save the lives of our sons and daughters from dying in a war the Japanese began with a sneak attack on us while they were engaging in peace talks.

Yes, offcourse. Do you know, how many lives of children and women Islamists already got in Russia? And it's not a mythical "children and women" in Aleppo (what's the hell they doing at terrorists position?) It's a children a women, every had name and lastname. For a decades of terroristic acts inside Russia.

Yes, offcourse. Do you know, how many lives of children and women Islamists already got in Russia? And it's not a mythical "children and women" in Aleppo (what's the hell they doing at terrorists position?) It's a children a women, every had name and lastname. For a decades of terroristic acts inside Russia.
Eastern Allepo was under ISIS control, and our lying POS media continue to refer to it as "Rebel controlled".

The left in our country truly hates Putin and everything that mans stands for.

Eastern Allepo was under ISIS control, and our lying POS media continue to refer to it as "Rebel controlled".

Not really. It was under al-Qaeda control.

The al Nusra Front is in WESTERN Aleppo, the Eastern side was ISIS.

Syrian Civil War - Wikipedia

al Nusra is in white, ISIS in black/gray, Assad forces in red, and predemocracy forces in green

Syrian_Civil_War_map.svg

I heard the murderer was a police man and he was part of Erdogan security detail :eusa_think:
He is also associated with a US sponsored Muslim cleric that was involved witht he anti Erdogan coup a few months back.

Seems that maybe Obama is doing some payback to the Russians for what he thinks that they did in the election.

As I read some analytics, it's not in interests of Erdogan or their enemy both... I hope, we'll see the stakeholder of this act some days later...

al Nusra is in white, ISIS in black/gray, Assad forces in red, and predemocracy forces in green

Syrian_Civil_War_map.svg
The map is mere bs and when we talk about "Eastern Aleppo", we mean the eastern parts of the city since ISIS is still in the east of the city.
Cz1fCUsWQAArweB.jpg

As I read some analytics, it's not in interests of Erdogan or their enemy both... I hope, we'll see the stakeholder of this act some days later...

No, the cleric had his arm twisted by some third party; who I have no idea but Obama did say that there would be retaliation.

Shit, I hate talking about my own President like that, but the Truth is the Truth and when you meet it face to face it is best to smile and shake its hand.

Syrian_Civil_War_map.svg
The map is mere bs and when we talk about "Eastern Aleppo", we mean the eastern parts of the city since ISIS is still in the east of the city.
Cz1fCUsWQAArweB.jpg

Al Nusra does not cooperate with the western rebel groups and is an AQ affiliate. You r map doesnt even show its territory.

And BTW, this is eastern Aleppo, dude.
upload_2016-12-20_12-43-50.png

Unfortunately the ISIS rules an extended territory for now... :(
Most of it is inhabited.
Oh really? I didn't know!
Thanks for the info :)
No problem! Syria´s West is densely populated, the vast desert in the middle is almost empty, the north is not so densely populated and mostly under Kurdish control and Euphrates is ISIS´ only string of villages towns and cities.
You used the wrong word then. Inhabited means people live there and UNinhabited means that few or no people live there.

Al Nusra does not cooperate with the western rebel groups and is an AQ affiliate. You r map doesnt even show its territory.
Yes, they do. It is propaganda, that there is a difference. Nusra is the head of the snake and control everything.
Al Qaeda in Syria signals sharia law for captured city

And BTW, this is eastern Aleppo, dude.
View attachment 102969
Oh, I know. But see, there is no "was", they are still there. So it is clear what was meant with "Eastern Aleppo".

Unfortunately the ISIS rules an extended territory for now... :(
Most of it is inhabited.
Oh really? I didn't know!
Thanks for the info :)
No problem! Syria´s West is densely populated, the vast desert in the middle is almost empty, the north is not so densely populated and mostly under Kurdish control and Euphrates is ISIS´ only string of villages towns and cities.
You used the wrong word then. Inhabited means people live there and UNinhabited means that few or no people live there.
Yes, I see the mistake. Was distracted by the "in" in the world. I mean uninhabited, of course. Thx.

Forum List

Back