Putin shall break diplomatic relationship to Turkey!Otherwise he is a faggot!

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Putin shall immediately break any relationship with Turkey, stop anything and close Russian Embassy in Turkey. Otherwise he is a weak lying faggot who kisses Erdogan on as$.
Murder of Ambassador is a declaration of war.If he does not react Putin will lose his face and probably more killed Ambassadors!
Muslim ape who killed Ambassador shouted out Allahu Akbar!
Islam is a 24/7 killing of non-Muslims, all infidels in western countries will be killed after Muslims gain majority by their rabbit-like sky-high birth rates ( birth jihad )

It is possible too that the true Master of this murder is Obama as revenge for russian support for Trump.Why Ambassador is murdered now while electoral college voting?

Last edited:
What a load of childish comment.

Childish?
Just imagine reaction of Trump if Turkey dared to kill US-Ambassador!
He will smash Turkey and Erdogan.
And 'strong man' Putin.
Still kissing Erdogan on as$ and looking for pardon.
Business as usual?

What Turkey are you talking about? Maybe you mean the turkey you eat for thanksgiving. That's the only one capable of killing anyone.

turkey_icon.png

Being gay is the least of your problems kid.
That's true. In fact, your homosexuality doesn't affect me at all. It's none of my business and I have nothing against you (or anyone) for being gay. If you are ashamed you shouldn't be. It is what it is.

America drowned russian submarine more as ten years ago, and what your beloved Putin did?
Besides blocking your proposals for Burma, and strengthening ties with China, Iran, South Africa, India, and Europe?

Forum List

Back