Russia sending 40 mile convoy

Everyone might burn and melt. . . ???

But you? You would slowly starve. None of the plants would get any sun.

Yes, we all saw 'On The Beach'.

I wouldn't mind spending my last days with Ava Gardner.

Afghanistan became a "bleeding wound" for the Soviets, as President Mikhail Gorbachev said in 1986. He decided to pull his country's troops out, a process that took another three years.

"All foreign forces invading must learn it's easy to enter Afghanistan," Seraj says. "It's very difficult to leave Afghanistan."

I think Joe found out the same thing.

The Russians had 15,000 casualties in Afghanistan over ten years. They're already one-third of the way there now, and in only 6 days.

Even without much air-support, they're doing a good job of knocking out Russian helos and tanks with those missiles. There isn't much Russian presence in the Western part of Ukraine, and that's where they're being resupplied from across the Polish border.

I've been watching a flight-tracker for the last 8 hours as US and UK transports were landing in Poland. You can guess what kind of goodies were on those planes. The Russians might be able to cut off Kyiv, but that's not going to end it.
Given the apparent lack of diesel in world, and apparently Ukraine right now, you know what might make quick work of this tank column. . . ??

A battalion or two of mounted anti-tank war horses descended from the stallions of Genghis Khan. . .

The most famous. . .

Forum List

Back