400 Russian assassins

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I'm kind of surprised that Putin didn't have Zelensky poisoned during the negotiations, as he likes to have his opponents ended in that manner.

Maybe, but mostly that's just propaganda to demoralize the Ukrainians. The "assassins" are just men, not supermen as the Kremlin would like you to think.

I'm kind of surprised that Putin didn't have Zelensky poisoned during the negotiations, as he likes to have his opponents ended in that manner.
Then who would he blame for the continuation of the war?

God I hope the brave Zelensky can survive

They will kill him on spot and 20 other heads of govt and the famous boxing bros
400 Head Hunters!!! Boy if the Ukrainian snipers bump off all 400 of those Head Hunters it'll throw prez Putin into a warp 10 senile attack for sure, considering the substantial losses the Russian military has suffered already. Prez Putin needs to make sure that the Russian military does not pull another 1939 'Winter War" fiasco. I mean the heavily outnumbered(5-1 or so) Finnish military not only checked the Russian assault dead in it's tracks but counter attacked & drove the panicked Russian troops backwards. A poor showing in Ukraine could turn the Russian military(& prez Putin) into the laughing stock of the world, ESPECIALLY with the Russian military's loooong record of getting the livin' bajesus slapped out of them in the opening rounds of a war.

Can some of them come here? The border is open and the government will give them a plane ticket to DC.
Then they can "liberate" MS13 and find out what a real ass whippin is like
10-5-18-hez-ms-13.jpg

Forum List

Back