Russia Reactivates Its Trolls and Bots Ahead of Tuesday’s Midterms

id
WTF does anything Hunter did have to do with the direction voters want to take the country in??????????????
It has already been established that had some people known about the laptop, they would not have cast a vote for Biden.

The user on Gab who identifies as Nora Berka resurfaced in August after a yearlong silence on the social media platform, reposting a handful of messages with sharply conservative political themes before writing a stream of original vitriol.

The posts mostly denigrated President Biden and other prominent Democrats, sometimes obscenely. They also lamented the use of taxpayer dollars to support Ukraine in its war against invading Russian forces, depicting Ukraine’s president as a caricature straight out of Russian propaganda. The fusion of political concerns was no coincidence.

The account was previously linked to the same secretive Russian agency that interfered in the 2016 presidential election and again in 2020, the Internet Research Agency in St. Petersburg, according to the cybersecurity group Recorded Future.

It is part of what the group and other researchers have identified as a new, though more narrowly targeted, Russian effort ahead of Tuesday’s midterm elections. The goal, as before, is to stoke anger among conservative voters and to undermine trust in the American electoral system. This time, it also appears intended to undermine the Biden administration’s extensive military assistance to Ukraine.

With all the Trumpleton's out there, US citizens who have been duped in to posting one lie after another on all manner of political topics, I wonder why Vlad feels further interference by Russia in support of the Party of Trump is even necessary.
^^ Election denier!!!

Threat to democracies!!

Insurrec-shunist!!!

The user on Gab who identifies as Nora Berka resurfaced in August after a yearlong silence on the social media platform, reposting a handful of messages with sharply conservative political themes before writing a stream of original vitriol.

The posts mostly denigrated President Biden and other prominent Democrats, sometimes obscenely. They also lamented the use of taxpayer dollars to support Ukraine in its war against invading Russian forces, depicting Ukraine’s president as a caricature straight out of Russian propaganda. The fusion of political concerns was no coincidence.

The account was previously linked to the same secretive Russian agency that interfered in the 2016 presidential election and again in 2020, the Internet Research Agency in St. Petersburg, according to the cybersecurity group Recorded Future.

It is part of what the group and other researchers have identified as a new, though more narrowly targeted, Russian effort ahead of Tuesday’s midterm elections. The goal, as before, is to stoke anger among conservative voters and to undermine trust in the American electoral system. This time, it also appears intended to undermine the Biden administration’s extensive military assistance to Ukraine.

With all the Trumpleton's out there, US citizens who have been duped in to posting one lie after another on all manner of political topics, I wonder why Vlad feels further interference by Russia in support of the Party of Trump is even necessary.
Russia will do anything to protect Biden, their asset.

WTF does anything Hunter did have to do with the direction voters want to take the country in??????????????

I didn't vote for Hillary because she was corrupt. I didn't vote for Trump because he is corrupt. The entire Hunter thing stinks awful.

Why is it we can't do better than this?

Really? No problem with Russian/foreign interference? That explains a lot.
Not what I said now is it?

Make up shit to be pissed about and hand out turds as if someone said something they didn't.

You're the biggest asswhipe on the board.

You said the Dems do not deserve support because of their corruption. I pointed out what happened during the Dem prez primaries in 2016 pales by comparison to Trump's corruption. Meaning Repubs are the party that does not deserve support. Got it?
Who in the fuck do you think you are.....Good grief...."got it".....What a joke you are.

id

It has already been established that had some people known about the laptop, they would not have cast a vote for Biden.
Established by who? I'd be willing to wager that anyone who would actually have changed their vote was told lies regarding the laptop.

haha he was joking about Clinton’s emails from her illegal server

not the dnc emails
Apparently, you'll believe anything. For example, the server wasn't illegal. Stealing classified documents, that's illegal.

I didn't vote for Hillary because she was corrupt. I didn't vote for Trump because he is corrupt. The entire Hunter thing stinks awful.

Why is it we can't do better than this?
Because we vote against candidates, not for.

Really? No problem with Russian/foreign interference? That explains a lot.
Each citizen is wholly responsible for their vote. With easy access to information, it is upon the citizens to make informed decisions in the manner of their choosing. Leftist hacks tend to fall lockstep with the lying globalist MSM, how is that different than getting some faulty information from a different foreign source? You drama queens are just getting sillier by the day.

Apparently, you'll believe anything. For example, the server wasn't illegal. Stealing classified documents, that's illegal.
um the State Department IG said it was illegal…and um it did have classified material on it that belong to the govt and she never intended to return them until she was caught

Leftist hacks tend to fall lockstep with the lying globalist MSM, how is that different than getting some faulty information from a different foreign source?
The wording of your question indicates the pointlessness of discussing anything with you. We have laws against foreign interference in our elections for good reason. If you don't understand why I can't help you.

Our intel agencies established unequivocally that Russia passed the hacked material on to Wikileaks.

I didn't affect me personally. But exit polling indicates 1 in 10 people who supported Sanders ended up voting for Trump. Most because they felt, incorrectly, that the nomination had been stolen from Bernie by nefarious activities inside the party.

How many votes did Putin change from Clinton to Trump?

Do your thought overlords know you are an election denier?

when Trump said that, Hillarys hard drive was already setting on a shelf in an FBI warehouse.
Can you appreciate the traitorous nature of asking the government of a foreign adversary to interfere in a presidential election? I think not. Why? Because Dear Leader did it.

Russia Reactivates Its Trolls and Bots Ahead of Tuesday’s Midterms​

They'll be voting for the GOP.

Forum List

Back