Russia Reactivates Its Trolls and Bots Ahead of Tuesday’s Midterms

Established by who? I'd be willing to wager that anyone who would actually have changed their vote was told lies regarding the laptop.
I'm done with you. You are a closed mind and unwilling to actually see what is going on right in front of you because you are a partisan willing to spread misinformation for the cause of your betters.

The very fact is right in front of your eyes. People never even knew about the corruption of the Biden family until AFTER the election.

That is election interference.

The wording of your question indicates the pointlessness of discussing anything with you. We have laws against foreign interference in our elections for good reason. If you don't understand why I can't help you.
It is not interference if done on social media. Interference would be donations, interfering with actual government practices, devices, etc. We aren't the full blown fascist hellhole you desire. Then again, it comes down to personal responsibility, something you quacks just don't understand.

I'm done with you. You are a closed mind and unwilling to actually see what is going on right in front of you because you are a partisan willing to spread misinformation for the cause of your betters.

The very fact is right in front of your eyes. People never even knew about the corruption of the Biden family until AFTER the election.

Hmmmm, I knew all about the Hunter thing long before the election. If anyone else didn't it's because they didn't care.

I see the excuse making for the Democrats highly likely midterm loses on Tuesday has begun.
You see what you want to see regardless of the truth. It's what makes you a Trumpleton.

That is election interference.
I asked you to substantiate your assertion. If you can't, or won't, don't blame me.

Hmmmm, I knew all about the Hunter thing long before the election. If anyone else didn't it's because they didn't care.
not correct.

You are on a political message board where every single possible slander and partisan article can be found.

The rest of the country might catch 30 minutes of news, and if the numbers are to be believed, they catch that through the broadcast channels.

NONE of the broadcast channels made mention of Biden's corruption until WELL after the election.

Millions of people were completely unaware of its existence.

Such is the power of our partisan media. If they don't want you to know about it, you won't; and if it is leaked, they'll spend months upon months discrediting that source.

It simply is not reality to think that people would have voted for Biden had they known.

The difference being I can prove what I believe is the truth and you can't.
I can prove 13x7=28.

abbott and costello showed me how to do it decades ago.

You can prove almost anything, if you fudge the facts.

Forum List

Back