Russia contradicts Trump on US Drone

Did the Russians provide proof it wasn't?

Seems they say they can
Russia is calling our President a liar.
The US has GPS data on the drone showing location, speed, bearing and time stamp

If Trump was willing to take military action over it, why not show we are right?
You would just say the information was fake, But the truth is, What you believe is a irrelevent. He is still gonna punish Iran, so shut up.

Last edited:
Trumps story about why he decided not to attack Iran over the weekend seemed contrived

Did Trump not attack because he knew his drone was in Iran airspace and he would be exposed?

I dont care what the reason is,,all I know is we arent in another war,,,,yet,,,

We are in preliminary phases of provocation and threats

I assume Trump can provide evidence the Drone was in international airspace
Why hasn’t he?

Russia says downed US drone was in Iranian air space, contradicting key claim by Washington

A US Drone was in Iranian air space when it was shot down, the secretary of the country’s Security Council has said.

Speaking at a briefing for journalists in Jerusalem, Nikolai Patrushev also said evidence presented by the US alleging Tehran was behind attacks on oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman was of poor quality and unprofessional.

Yeah...and Russia has never lied to anyone.

:rolleyes:

Why should we trust Russia and Iran when they say they have proof?

Because Trump can easily release the Drone GPS data to show the drone was in international airspace and prove them wrong

He refuses to do so

So to recap...
You believe Russia and Iran without proof, or tend to.
But not your own country without proof.

The thing is. You want, and hope the drone was in Iran waters. You really do.
And that is pathetic guy.
If MY country includes the lowlife scum Trump then no we can't believe anything that comes out of his lying mouth
Your belief is unecessary. Hes in charge so he makes the calls. If you dont like it, tough shit.

12A9B958-C2B6-4840-959F-8C1C4E528F3B.jpeg
Why hasn’t he?

Russia says downed US drone was in Iranian air space, contradicting key claim by Washington

A US Drone was in Iranian air space when it was shot down, the secretary of the country’s Security Council has said.

Speaking at a briefing for journalists in Jerusalem, Nikolai Patrushev also said evidence presented by the US alleging Tehran was behind attacks on oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman was of poor quality and unprofessional.

Why hasn’t he?

But that's impossible! Trump is a puppet!

Jo

Why hasn’t he?

Because Trump can easily release the Drone GPS data to show the drone was in international airspace and prove them wrong

He refuses to do so

So to recap...

If MY country includes the lowlife scum Trump then no we can't believe anything that comes out of his lying mouth
Your belief is unecessary. Hes in charge so he makes the calls. If you dont like it, tough shit.
I don't like it but all I can do is laugh at him and the AH's that side with him

Trumps story about why he decided not to attack Iran over the weekend seemed contrived

Did Trump not attack because he knew his drone was in Iran airspace and he would be exposed?
The drone is a minor issue compared to their attacks on oil tankers. He doesnt need a downed drone in order to attack Iran.

He refuses to do so

So to recap...

I don't like it but all I can do is laugh at him and the AH's that side with him
Laugh all you want. He is still calling the shots.

I dont care what the reason is,,all I know is we arent in another war,,,,yet,,,

We are in preliminary phases of provocation and threats
I did not know that,,,
He sanctions all of Irans leaders and says our door is open? This is the AH who wrote the art of the deal???
I can't stop laughing The MF made me spill my scotch

Why hasn’t he?

so I have this straight,,,

now you believe russia and not trump,,,so you are now the one colluding with russia and not trump,,,

so much for trump being a russian puppet,,,

You didn't have a problem when Trump believed Russia over US Intelligence.
You did.

No, you Trump Humpers did.

you can't argue or have a decent conversation with a trump humper who goes along with all the bullshit he throws

Why hasn’t he?

now you believe russia and not trump,,,so you are now the one colluding with russia and not trump,,,

You didn't have a problem when Trump believed Russia over US Intelligence.
You did.

No, you Trump Humpers did.
We had a problem when Trump believed Russia over our intelligence community? You literally just said the opposite.

All of a sudden the left loves Russia.
/——/ The Left is now Putin’s bytch.

I find this thread funny...

The left were all upset because Trump believed Russia over the Intelligence Services.....

and now THEY believe Russia over Trump.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
People are not believing Russia over Trump, they don't know who rhey can believe because Trump has established himself as such a prolific serial liar. Trump has no credibility. He is the little boy who called wolf to many times.

Russia is calling our President a liar

Why doesn’t Trump prove them wrong?
why dont you prove them right???

Because Trump has the Drone data and I don’t
so you believe russia now,,,
Well, let’s see
What should I believe?

Should I trust whatever Trump tells me based on his past credibility in truthiness ?
Should I believe Iran and Russia when they say they have data showing the US was in Iranian airspace?

Knowing that the US could easily prove exactly where there drone was at the moment it was shot down, yet refuses to do so
Makes me think they are hiding something
Why not, your boy Obama couldn't tell the truth if his life depended on it, but you believed every lie he saif.

All of a sudden the left loves Russia.
/——/ The Left is now Putin’s bytch.

I find this thread funny...

The left were all upset because Trump believed Russia over the Intelligence Services.....

and now THEY believe Russia over Trump.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
People are not believing Russia over Trump, they don't know who rhey can believe because Trump has established himself as such a prolific serial liar. Trump has no credibility. He is the little boy who called wolf to many times.
I believe him. Why would a global hawk need to go into Iran's airspace, in order to watch Irans air space?

Forum List

Back