Russia bombing Kiev

Are you trying to speak English here?
Maybe trying to put together some cogent, coherent point?
You understood what I was saying... Don't play dumb... Oh and the other post I wrote about the battlefield nuke, uhh I think you misunderstood it because you gave it a thumbs up. Read it again, but think to yourself "wait a minute here, this is a conservative slant not a Leftist slant. Then you might understand it better.

You understood what I was saying... Don't play dumb... Oh and the other post I wrote about the battlefield nuke, uhh I think you misunderstood it because you gave it a thumbs up. Read it again, but think to yourself "wait a minute here, this is a conservative slant not a Leftist slant. Then you might understand it better.
Still stuttering I see.
Poor you.

Cause a coup in 2014 didn't happen that ousted Ukraine's democratically elected pro Russian leader right. That would have avoided pesky problems too!
So you're admit he was a Russian installed leader in the Ukraine and you don't see that as a problem. That was the Ukraine's final step in becoming a free Nation, totally get out from under the foot of Russia.

So you're admit he was a Russian installed leader in the Ukraine and you don't see that as a problem. That was the Ukraine's final step in becoming a free Nation, totally get out from under the foot of Russia.
No, Pro Russian does not equal installed. We installed a puppet government and they were already out from under Russia

At any rate on February 22nd 2014 the Ukrainian Parliament voted him out of office. There was no crew. As I said it was the final step of getting out from under Russia's footstep. These people realize Russian does not have freedom Russia will never have freedom under the current type government and these people want their freedom desperately they're willing to die for it.

At any rate on February 22nd 2014 the Ukrainian Parliament voted him out of office. There was no crew. As I said it was the final step of getting out from under Russia's footstep. These people realize Russian does not have freedom Russia will never have freedom under the current type government and these people want their freedom desperately they're willing to die for it.
No coup? What do you call this then

No coup? What do you call this then

The Ukrainian Parliament voted yankovic or whatever his name was out of office in response to across the board groups of Ukrainian citizens of all ages all backgrounds against the pro Russian government. They did what was right. The people finally got out of from under Russia's foot. That's what happens in independent countries.

Forum List

Back