Russia bombing Kiev

And here's one of the biggest cheerleaders of War escalation. Have you signed up yet?
I think you finally need to get real with yourself dude.

You MAGAt Trumptards have been trained by your cult to show more loyalty to the guy responsible for putting Trump in office in 2016 than you are to your own country.

You can't even call the treasonous INSURRECTIONISTS who stormed your own Capitol in Donald Trump's failed coup attempt to overturn American Democracy (which was Putin's plan all along) "insurrectionists."

Nope!
You MAGAts parrot the SAME line this guy does.
A COMMUNUST!
An arch-ENEMY of your own nation!

Nice job "patriots."

If putin starts a nuclear war, do you honestly believe it would be confined to Europe. It would end up encompassing the entire world. All the money in the world are isn't going to do any good if that happens. Your idea is pathetic. Besides if you look up who owns the military apparatus it isn't the Democrats. Just like big oil.
If Putin decides to use tactical nukes in this conflict the global escalation is most probably going to spiral wildly out of control within the span of about eight and a half hours.

Then it will be done.

It will be the end of everything you have ever known or loved.
Including your stupid and worthless political conspiracy theories.
We are talking about an event in less than the span of a single day that bends the imagination....redefines reality as we know it.
And we are now but a breath away from it.

This is certainly no time to speak stupidly.

I think you finally need to get real with yourself dude.

You MAGAt Trumptards have been trained by your cult to show more loyalty to the guy responsible for putting Trump in office in 2016 than you are to your own country.

You can't even call the treasonous INSURRECTIONISTS who stormed your own Capitol in Donald Trump's failed coup attempt to overturn American Democracy (which was Putin's plan all along) "insurrectionists."

Nope!
You MAGAts parrot the SAME line this guy does.
A COMMUNUST!
An arch-ENEMY of your own nation!

Nice job "patriots."

Good googly moogly dude really ????? ROTFLMBO.... Talk about brainwashed.

Maybe they'll come out with a pill for that TDS soon. I mean after all that has been proven against your Russia collusion hoax, you still grasp in desperation your final mud slinging fest before being destroyed in November.

Ein Reich. Ein Volk. Ein GroppenFuhrer

Maybe they'll come out with a pill for that TDS soon. I mean after all that has been proven against your Russia collusion hoax, you still grasp in desperation your final mud slinging fest before being destroyed in November.
How does your rectum look from the inside?

If Putin decides to use tactical nukes in this conflict the global escalation is most probably going to spiral wildly out of control within the span of about eight and a half hours.

Then it will be done.

We are talking about an event in less than the span of a single day that bends the imagination....redefines reality as we know it.

Most likely scenario - - - If he uses a tactical Nuke involving no more than the battlefield in Ukraine, then IMO it will be that the world will do just what it done during Hiroshima and Nagasaki (i.e. marvel that a nuke has once again been unleashed in this world), but then it will take very careful step's not to allow any wrong moves that would cause Armageddon to erupt because of the situation..

Now if Putin escalates beyond Ukraine afterwards, then it's on because the world is then challenged because Putin declares war on everything at that point.

I personally don't think that would happen. I think Putin wants to win only in Ukraine and that's it. I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

Hopefully this nation can get the right people in charge before this gets any farther out of control that it already is.

Time to meditate for peace, but we need strong character to step up into the world batter box, and hit a home run for all.

We don't need no nukes released in the world period. Anyone assuming that this is certainly going to be the case has given up on civilized societies, and lost it's civilized thinking.

Then it will be done.

There is a reason why the United States Military is looking a means to take our the Black Sea Fleet. A measured non-nuclear response by the U.S.

Next, if Pooty was so fucking stupid as to use a nuke, you can count on N.A.T.O. flooding into Ukraine. Do not think for one second that N.A.T.O. already has a operational plan to do exactly that.

The international community will shut down all communcation with Russia and the embargo of Russian Oil will destroy the country.

Only a dispot in desparate to cling to control will be stupid enough to use a nuke, and yes I know that is what Pooty is.

Would the resident Pooty lovers love him for using a nuke or disown him?

How does your rectum look from the inside?
No one has time for your idiocy. It's you dumb ace's that have brought this world to the sad state of affairs or situation that we are all dealing with now.

You all have probably made a worse mad man out of Putin who is against us after everything that has transpired back here now, otherwise especially after alledgedly abusing the Russians with political lie's that have since been proven as lie's right here in this COUNTRY.

Don't you understand how dangerous this has been, otherwise to attempt government change in order to force change without the people's consent here in America, and worse at any cost to us as a nation here and upon the world stage ???

No one has time for your idiocy. It's you dumb ace's that have brought this world to the sad state of affairs or situation that we are all dealing with now.

You all have probably made a worse mad man out of Putin who is against us after everything that has transpired back here now, otherwise especially after alledgedly abusing the Russians with political lie's that have since been proven as lie's right here in this COUNTRY.

Don't you understand how dangerous this has been, otherwise to attempt government change in order to force change without the people's consent here in America, and worse at any cost to us as a nation here and upon the world stage ???
Are you trying to speak English here?
Maybe trying to put together some cogent, coherent point?

Most likely scenario - - - If he uses a tactical Nuke involving no more than the battlefield in Ukraine, then IMO it will be that the world will do just what it done during Hiroshima and Nagasaki (i.e. marvel that a nuke has once again been unleashed in this world), but then it will take very careful step's not to allow any wrong moves that would cause Armageddon to erupt because of the situation..

Now if Putin escalates beyond Ukraine afterwards, then it's on because the world is then challenged because Putin declares war on everything at that point.

I personally don't think that would happen. I think Putin wants to win only in Ukraine and that's it. I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

Hopefully this nation can get the right people in charge before this gets any farther out of control that it already is.

Time to meditate for peace, but we need strong character to step up into the world batter box, and hit a home run for all.

We don't need no nukes released in the world period. Anyone assuming that this is certainly going to be the case has given up on civilized societies, and lost it's civilized thinking.
Thank you for that thoughtful response.
I respect your opinion.
I do not, however, agree with you about how this hypothetical situation would play out in this 21st century theater.

"Restraint," in this case SHOULD have been the "word" of the day.
It has pretty much been the word of the day since about 1945.
But at this time the world is dealing with the exact, 180 degrees, polar opposite of restraint.
If restraint was even part of the formula he would not have invaded Ukraine in the first place last February.
An aging, ill despot who has gone "all in."
He literally has nothing to loose on this one.
Except face.
Honor.
And this is the ONE thing he will NOT loose!
He has lost all sense of scale and scope.
He is, in effect, a madman holding the fate of humankind hostage to a bad plan.
And he is starting to realize it.
Enter next.....desperation.
That "fuck it" stage where it actually seems logical to just throw good after bad.....because you have already risked and sacrificed SO much already.
What have you got left to loose now?

On a brighter note, I believe the rumblings of a "coup" are beginning around Vlad.

I believe he's going to be violently taken out from the inside.
Let's hope so.
But if it doesn't happen soon....VERY soon....then the danger increases exponentially everyday after the day he first feels it coming.
On that day he will know he has even less to loose.
At that point the danger level shyrockets.
He will be, literally, a cornered, rabid beast.

As the (I think it was) philosopher Voltiare once said though;
The good news, things are never as bad as they seem.
The bad news, they are never as good as they seem either.

If Putin is assasinated soon it will inevitably lead to a HUGE power vaccum in Moscow that will immediately suck another tyrant to the top of the power pyramid.

And who KNOWS who that one will be?

Maybe someone who will make Vladimir Putin look like a Girl Scout in hindsight?

And who do you think the right people in charge of all in this country. ? Hopefully it's not trump, remember he was the other crazy one that said he would bomb Moscow. That's definitely something we cannot do. After everything Russia has done to the Ukraine, it would be Justice if the ukrainians did that.

Another paid shill from the NSA Magic Mike has penetrated this site,he sure has a farting problem,one more shill that farts when he opens his mouth to add to ignore.

:thankusmile: :yes_text12: You nailed it.:thup:

Once again you nailed it.:thup:

And who do you think the right people in charge of all in this country. ? Hopefully it's not trump, remember he was the other crazy one that said he would bomb Moscow. That's definitely something we cannot do. After everything Russia has done to the Ukraine, it would be Justice if the ukrainians did that.
Trump is literraly an accomplice.
A mere puppet in Vad's blitzkrieg on Western democracy.

Don't believe any of that "B-but Russian collusion myth has been disproven" talking point BULLSHIT!

It simply isn't true.

What happened was Vladimir was defeated by (maybe the last gasp of) American democracy when the vote prevailed and kicked Trump to the curb....and then the subsequent coup failed.

So then, when it appeared he had lost the U.S.A.
he made his move in Ukraine....thinking he had sown enough discord here that America would be too disrupted to oppose him.

:thankusmile: :yes_text12: You nailed it.:thup:
Look,
You low information troll-pricks can reply with all the middle-school insults and coloful dancing GIF's you want.

I couldn't care less.
I literally don't give a shit.
Am ZERO fased.

The only thing I am interested in is whether you have anything usesful and RELEVANT to say on the topic(s) at hand.

If not you're just kids wasting time online.

More Than 50-Nations Pledge To Help Build Ukraine's Defense.

Austin chaired the third meeting of the Ukraine Defense Contact Group. The group is looking to get Ukraine what it needs to fight the battle developing in the Donbas region of the country.

Austin and Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Army Gen. Mark A. Milley briefed the media at NATO headquarters following the meeting.

Spotlight: NATO

"I'm especially pleased that defense leaders from some 50 countries came together here today," Austin said. "It's a testament to the on-the-ground impact of this contact group that it continues to grow."

Pooty seriously under estimated the Western Response to his illegal and unwarranted Invasion of Ukraine. He saw himself as the Man who would restore the former Soviet Empire (Pooty was a Lieutenant Colonel in the K.G.B.....he is a dedcated Commie). He believed he was an easy rollover of Ukraine.

The People of Ukraine had other ideas and decided to tell Pooty to go fuck himself. Ukraine is a Democracy with a democratically elected President (a Jew btw). Nazi's would never have allowed a Jew to be elected to that office.

Ukraine's real no shit Special Forces attack on that bridge was brilliant. A for real no shit attack that killed only three people and seriously a vital link for the Russian Main Supply Route.

In response, Pooty who says Russia would never attack civilian targets has Russian Forces shelling and rocketing Civilians left and fucking right.

The Army of Ukraine has forced the Russian Army into retreat. Pooty is losing. His dreams a new Russian Empire are so much dust in the wind (apologies the rock group KANSAS). Former Warsaw Pact Countries are part of N.A.T.O. Sweden and Finland have also been admitted to that Organization.

Yes, his butt boy in Saudi is jacking oil, but Cons do not see that as a threat to our country (they should), instead they cheering these two assholes on. Con do not care if Americans suffer, they only care about power and they see what Pooty and the Saudi's as one more rung in their climb to power. Fuck the American People, they do not count.

Instead of demanding the Saudi's reverse their decison, Cons see this one more chance to embarass Biden. They see support a Communist Dictator as a chance to kill Biden's chances for reelection. Anything that might make things worse for the American People does not matter, they only care getting at Biden and our People to suffer for so the fuck what.

Cons are actually high fiving an attempt to destroy Democracy in another country because their Communist Lover Boy can do no wrong.

The Ukrainian Special Forces brought the war to Russia. Russian kills Civilians in response, including the uborn, which Cons are suppose to be all about defending the life of.

Cons are who by their own language, "Pro-Life", are cheering the deaths of thousands of unborn in Ukraine.

Cons are suppose to all about protecting American, cheer the Saudi's cutting oil production which will hit Americans in the wallet.

Their stench of hypocrisy is only getting worse.

Last edited:
Look,
You low information troll-pricks can reply with all the middle-school insults and coloful dancing GIF's you want.

I couldn't care less.
I literally don't give a shit.
Am ZERO fased.

The only thing I am interested in is whether you have anything usesful and RELEVANT to say on the topic(s) at hand.

If not you're just kids wasting time online.
Kids ?..... Thanks... LOL.

Been many year's since I was a kid, but once I get to Heaven I'll be a kid at heart once again.

Forum List

Back