Europe invaded by Russian trolls

Baron's not a paid troll. He posts weird religious stuff and anti-semitic conspiracy theories and all kinds of weird crap. He's too weird to be consciously trolling. He needs serious help.

The others, yeah, troll farm workers, even if they work from home. They get exempted from the draft, "IT workers".

Some are outsourced:

The benefits of outsourcing are that they are cheap as **** and they have excellent English skills if the official language is English. Of course, they'd have an accent, but you can't hear that.

The situation in the hypocritical and deceitful Western press is such that even if Zelensky airs at some CNN tomorrow in a nazi uniform, with swastikas wherever possible and begins to throw a fascist salute, the Western media beau monde will dare the most, call him an eccentric and desperate because of evil Putin.

It's hilarious that people lack the ability to simply scroll past threads.
Apparently tommy has no problem with litwin spamming the exact same pages..

Couldnt the likes of baron and his acolytes be given their own forum ? It might stop this one being spammed every day. We can watch tucker if we want to hear ahat putin is thinking.

Imagine how upset the Biden administration must be about this. They've been in bed with Putin and his thugs for years.

1665425519280.png

Only to an idiot like you. But I'm sure Tommy has a holiday meal for you if you can get on your knees and work a zipper.
No, you are a Russian troll 100%. You claim to be a vacuum tube enthusiast and to have never heard of Soviet tubes. If what you wrote in that thread is true, you obviously claimed to have never heard of that tube so people wouldn't think you're Russian, but all American tube enthusiasts know what it is.

No, you are a Russian troll 100%.
Sure, Alphabot. Sure.

You claim to be a vacuum tube enthusiast and to have never heard of Soviet tubes.
I've never claimed that. Anyone into tube gear knows about Soviet tubes as they are now the only source for some types unless you have NOS.

If what you wrote in that thread is true, you obviously claimed to have never heard of that tube
Oh yeah. Your the idiot who floated some obscure soviet guitar amp tube thinking that I was a guitarist. Using audio tube gear doesn't mean you are familiar with every tube on the planet, audio, radio, TV, radar, transmitter, moron just as being a car mechanic doesn't mean you have worked on a Yugo.

so people wouldn't think you're Russian, but all American tube enthusiasts know what it is.
Right. Never hearing of a russian tube is proof that I must be Russian! Got it. Here's the story Ace--- I try to use American and European NOS tubes like Sylvania, GE, WE, Amperex, Mullard, Genelex, Tung-Sol and the like. Got it, cucumber? Now FUCK OFF. :fu:

• Disagree
Reactions: xyz
Oh yeah. Your the idiot who floated some obscure soviet guitar amp tube thinking that I was a guitarist. Using audio tube gear doesn't mean you are familiar with every tube on the planet, audio, radio, TV, radar, transmitter, moron just as being a car mechanic doesn't mean you have worked on a Yugo.
There is no such thing as a "guitar amp" tube. They usually use only a few types, all of which are common in audio/radio. I could have been wrong about you being a guitarist.

But that is a very common power amp tube.

There is no such thing as a "guitar amp" tube.
Must be why they sell tube kits to retube guitar amps.

They usually use only a few types, all of which are common in audio/radio.
You obviously know more as I don't play guitar nor use radio tubes, though I do have two tube tuners.

I could have been wrong about you being a guitarist.
But that is a very common power amp tube.
Never heard of it. I deal in stuff like 6550s, 12AX7s, and KT-88s

Must be why they sell tube kits to retube guitar amps.

You obviously know more as I don't play guitar nor use radio tubes, though I do have two tube tuners.

Never heard of it. I deal in stuff like 6550s, 12AX7s, and KT-88s
I smell even more bullshit. Those are all "guitar" tubes. 100% Russian troll.

I wouldn't know as I don't play guitar or use guitar amps, idiot. Some of the tubes in that kit I've heard of, others not. Now FUCK OFF. You're an asshole.
Your boss at the troll farm cut your pay?

Forum List

Back