"Russia bombing CIVILIANS in Ghouta, Syria;" will Putin be treated like Gaddafi?

So long as collateral damage is an issue for the West, the Daeshbags and their cohorts will not be defeated.

Getting back to the topic, will Pres. Putin be treated like Gaddafi was treated for his killing...?

Here is a news story and video about Russia bombing civilians in Ghouta, Syria...so will the U.S. and it's allies treat Pres. Putin like "Col." Gaddafi was treated for his killing?...

Russia drone footage shows devastated Damascus suburb

(Video title: "'Russia bombing CIVILIANS in Ghouta, Syria;' will Putin be treated like Gaddafi?")

-

Russia murdered over 40 million of their own citizens and the left still loved Russia as a role model for America to follow.

...video from 2012 about Mrs. Clinton saying that "Russia & China will pay" for supporting Assad...will she attack Russia in Syria if elected?...

-

I keep telling you people Hillary is a war monger and she's dying to use nuclear weapons.

Here is a news story and video about Russia bombing civilians in Ghouta, Syria...so will the U.S. and it's allies treat Pres. Putin like "Col." Gaddafi was treated for his killing?...

(Video title: "'Russia bombing CIVILIANS in Ghouta, Syria;' will Putin be treated like Gaddafi?")

-

Your cynicizm is close to ideal... Posting this after a two days of same 'civilians' killing of 200 people in Paris...

Russia murdered over 40 million of their own citizens

Wow! Man, I want all to fear Russia, please, send me trusted proof for this choking news!
You that fucking stupid to not know of the slaughterIng of Russians by their Commie government?
You must have 12 years in college to learn to be that fucking ignorant.

ALMOST 62 MILLION MURDERED, RETARD.

20th Century Democide

Russia murdered over 40 million of their own citizens

Wow! Man, I want all to fear Russia, please, send me trusted proof for this choking news!
You that fucking stupid to not know of the slaughterIng of Russians by their Commie government?
You must have 12 years in college to learn to be that fucking ignorant.
ALMOST 62 MILLION MURDERED, RETARD.

20th Century Democide

Dude, I live HERE. All people of Russia is approximately 150 millions. The effect of losing of 20 millions people during WW2 - are lost in EVERY family. For the 40 million this effect have to be twice - but in the hundreds families I know only 1 or 2 killed - maybe for politics, maybe for banditism...

Do you know, what was Soviet totalitarism? First, it was total counting. You telling about 40 million (or 62?) people. They must have each name and lastname - where this lists? They must have relatives, all country of relatives, like dead during WW2 - where this relatives? Where the graves of them?

Shitforbrains denies what his commie masters have done. What a good puppet stooge.

Communist party is forbidden in Russia more than 20 years. List of 40 million people - is not a toy, it's a giant database. Can I see at least a few part of this list?

Yes, I'm a commie puppet. I want all world to strongly fear my commie masters. Please, help me, send me trusted proof for info about 40 millions!!! Because my opponents don't believe to an empty words anymore - how can I make them fear me else?

Shitforbrains denies what his commie masters have done. What a good puppet stooge.

Communist party is forbidden in Russia more than 20 years. List of 40 million people - is not a toy, it's a giant database. Can I see at least a few part of this list?

Yes, I'm a commie puppet. I want all world to strongly fear my commie masters. Please, help me, send me trusted proof for info about 40 millions!!! Because my opponents don't believe to an empty words anymore - how can I make them fear me else?
You're an ignorant stooge who wasn't even aware of the slaughter of Russians by your government.

Let us know when you pull you're head out of your ass.

BTW - I've been to Russia and seen what your KGB did to people

You're an ignorant stooge who wasn't even aware of the slaughter of Russians by your government.

Have you now?

tinydancer here now.

explain to me your last post please.

Show me now. You claim atrocities do you?

Show me what the KGB have done.

-

Russia murdered over 40 million of their own citizens and the left still loved Russia as a role model for America to follow.

WTF?

USSR. There really is a difference.

Forum List

Back