"Russia bombing CIVILIANS in Ghouta, Syria;" will Putin be treated like Gaddafi?

Wake up you empty headed morons! There aren't any civilians in Syria.

Actually jack-*ss this is what the article says:

The UK-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said that since the launch of Russia's air strikes in Syria, at least 370 people have been killed, including 127 civilians. The death toll also includes at least 36 children.

-

The UK-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said that since the launch of Russia's air strikes in Syria, at least 370 people have been killed, including 127 civilians. The death toll also includes at least 36 children.

-
You always believe everything you read? If so then it sucks to be you.
There aren't any civilians in Syria.

There aren't any civilians in Syria.

LOLOLOLOL you damned goofy-ass LOL:

-
"The UK based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights.."

Yeah sucks to be you.

Yeah sucks to be you.

LOLOLOLOL no, my reading comprehension is very well...you have the sucky existence you goofy motherf*cker LOL...

-

Being able to recognise the letters and make the sounds they stand for is a lot different than reading comprehension. You can read, but you don't comprehend what the sentences say.

Here, since I'm bored at the moment, I'll give you a clue that you quite obviously lack:

Your source is what I'm questioning here. They could put the word "civilians" in the sentence a dozen times and it would be irrelevant. In addition, I am stating that no Syrians are innocent. Not even the children. Have you not seen the videos and pictures of very young children being trained to fight?

No, there are no Syrian civilians. You can site all the bleeding heart bull shit sources you want to and that fact won't change.

I sorry I couldn't dumb that down any further for you. Good luck with it. No charge for the education.

Here is a news story and video about Russia bombing civilians in Ghouta, Syria...so will the U.S. and it's allies treat Pres. Putin like "Col." Gaddafi was treated for his killing?

Not as long as those photos of Putin shirtless are making the rounds. USMB RWs think he's sooo sexy.

Being able to recognise the letters and make the sounds they stand for is a lot different than reading comprehension. You can read, but you don't comprehend what the sentences say.

Here, since I'm bored at the moment, I'll give you a clue that you quite obviously lack:

Your source is what I'm questioning here. They could put the word "civilians" in the sentence a dozen times and it would be irrelevant. In addition, I am stating that no Syrians are innocent. Not even the children. Have you not seen the videos and pictures of very young children being trained to fight?

No, there are no Syrian civilians. You can site all the bleeding heart bull shit sources you want to and that fact won't change.

I sorry I couldn't dumb that down any further for you. Good luck with it. No charge for the education.

No time to waste with this dipsh*t but as I was about to edit to my original reply the video (in post #1) shows women & children being injured.

Get a life and keep suffering LOLOLOLOL...I'm going to bed...

-

...video from 2012 about Mrs. Clinton saying that "Russia & China will pay" for supporting Assad...will she attack Russia in Syria if elected?...

-

Ha, and do you want her to? Maybe Russia and US should unite and clear the Israel from fascist zionism ideology? Or help Palestine to confrtont ISIS by supplying them with ammo and weapons? I think it would much better idea.

-

It's not a secret - they use their children as shields. They killed a lot of our children in terroristic acts in school of Beslan.

Instead of it, I think we must help to anyone to save the children from war. But we cannot help to save children to terrorists, because they generally don't want to save their children...

-

It's not a secret - they use their children as shields. They killed a lot of our children in terroristic acts in school of Beslan.

Instead of it, I think we must help to anyone to save the children from war. But we cannot help to save children to terrorists, because they generally don't want to save their children...

There is that as well. The overall point is that we cannot be concerned with the so-called civilians in Syria. There really aren't any.

-

There is that as well. The overall point is that we cannot be concerned with the so-called civilians in Syria. There really aren't any.

During the Soviet war in Afganistan talibs widely used an 12th-14th teenagers to fight, but world terrorism have seriously upgraded since 80x... Now they use women and children of any age as combatants or live shield - it's their "cultural feature", we have to keep it in mind while discuss them.

Here is a news story and video about Russia bombing civilians in Ghouta, Syria...so will the U.S. and it's allies treat Pres. Putin like "Col." Gaddafi was treated for his killing?...

Russia drone footage shows devastated Damascus suburb

(Video title: "'Russia bombing CIVILIANS in Ghouta, Syria;' will Putin be treated like Gaddafi?")

-

Russia murdered over 40 million of their own citizens and the left still loved Russia as a role model for America to follow.

WTF?

USSR. There really is a difference.

What in the hell does that have to do with the left worshipping the USSR?

Putin is just following his bosom buddy Cruz's advice.
To all Right-wing terrorists like Cruz, Putin and ISIL, killing innocent people is religious fun.

"We must immediately recognize that our enemy is not ‘violent extremism.’ It is the radical Islamism that has declared jihad against the west. It will not be appeased by outreach or declarations of tolerance. It will not be deterred by targeted airstrikes with zero tolerance for civilian casualties, when the terrorists have such utter disregard for innocent life."
Ted Cruz

Psalms 137: 9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Putin is just following his bosom buddy Cruz's advice.
To all Right-wing terrorists like Cruz, Putin and ISIL, killing innocent people is religious fun.

You think so? Well, but what about fun of people, who kill scientists for their scientific speciality?

Just who has been killing Iran's nuclear scientists?

Or developing Stuxnet to crush Siemens controllers at the nuclear station and make serious ecological accident, just for reach the politic targets?

Stuxnet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Psalms 137: 9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

John 8:7 Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone...

Forum List

Back