"Russia bombing CIVILIANS in Ghouta, Syria;" will Putin be treated like Gaddafi?

Here is a news story and video about Russia bombing civilians in Ghouta, Syria...so will the U.S. and it's allies treat Pres. Putin like "Col." Gaddafi was treated for his killing?...

Russia drone footage shows devastated Damascus suburb

(Video title: "'Russia bombing CIVILIANS in Ghouta, Syria;' will Putin be treated like Gaddafi?")

-

Russia murdered over 40 million of their own citizens and the left still loved Russia as a role model for America to follow.

Do you have a link or is this just another line of bullshit by a hysterical brain-dead and easily manipulated fool?!

Here is a news story and video about Russia bombing civilians in Ghouta, Syria...so will the U.S. and it's allies treat Pres. Putin like "Col." Gaddafi was treated for his killing?...

(Video title: "'Russia bombing CIVILIANS in Ghouta, Syria;' will Putin be treated like Gaddafi?")

-

Russia murdered over 40 million of their own citizens and the left still loved Russia as a role model for America to follow.

Do you have a link or is this just another line of bullshit by a hysterical brain-dead and easily manipulated fool?!

Yet another moron leftard unaware of the 62 million Russians slaughtered by their government in the past 90 years.

Bunch of ignorant dumbasses who think they should be telling people what to do.

Do an Internet search yourself, moron. I already gave one link.

-

Yet another moron leftard unaware of the 62 million Russians slaughtered by their government in the past 90 years.

No, that was the wrong respond, naturally.
A link to the left loving Russia (and believe you meant the 25 year defunct USSR, what you dropped out of high school?).
Back yourself up, Gomer. Let's see the link.

-

A link to the left loving Russia (and believe you meant the 25 year defunct USSR, what you dropped out of high school?).

More of the stupid! The left love the Soviet Union and are still in a coma from when Reagan called them an evil empire.

Never saw such ignorance from a person, congratulations.

Getting back to the topic, will Pres. Putin be treated like Gaddafi was treated for his killing...?
Now if you want the game, Putin will not and shall not be punished for killing his enemies.

1. United States is not the right country which should be asked for advice how not to kill civilians. USA appeared on the map only after almost all native residents of its territory [Indians] have been killed. After that there were numerous bombings of civilians abroad, just a few examples are Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Serbia, Libya,….(Don't forget to add victims of proxy wars.)

Also as if to vindicate Russia’s decision to initiate airstrikes against Islamic State on the territory of Syria as Western forces don’t appear up to the task, NATO jets unleashed a deadly barrage on a hospital run by Doctors Without Borders in Afghanistan.
A tale of two strategies: Russia destroys ISIS command, US hits Afghan hospital

2. Russians have all satellite pictures of bombed objects in Syria, they all are far away from the places where civilians may be. If USA have satellites pictures proving the opposite, they are welcome to share them.

3. Mr. Putin was responding to widespread accusations in the West that Russian warplanes were targeting practically every group opposed to the Syrian government except the Islamic State, also known as ISIS or ISIL. He complained that while the Russian government had asked for the coordinates of the groups that should or should not be attacked, the United States had not responded to either request.
“Recently, we have offered the Americans: ‘Give us objects that we shouldn’t target.’ Again, no answer,” he said. “It seems to me that some of our partners have mush for brains.”
Putin Says US Has 'Mush for Brains' for Failing to Cooperate in Syria

4. No sooner had Russian planes taken off to bomb ISIS terrorists and their associates in Syria, claims made by the West’s anti-Russia lobby started to flood in – only to be repeated in much of the western mainstream media.

Russia wasn‘t really targeting ISIS but “moderate rebels” and its strikes killed scores of innocent civilians (unlike US strikes during which we only get “collateral damage”). We’ve seen lots of tweets attacking Russia and pictures of injured children and people being pulled out of buildings posted online.

Now there’s two possible explanations for the lightning fast way this new chapter in the “information war” against Russia has been launched.

The first is that the anti-Russian lobby have fantastic sources in Syria and know exactly who has been killed in air strikes moments after the bombs are dropped, or, in some cases possess clairvoyant powers and know who the victims will be even before the bombs fall. Also, that there are people on the ground with excellent high-speed Wi-Fi connections in a war zone who are able to post videos online of victims of Russian attacks with an alacrity that makes Usain Bolt look like a veritable slow coach.

The second alternative explanation is that the accusations and allegations that we’ve seen were already written up – filed and saved – and ready to be posted online as soon as Russia’s parliament authorized the use of military force in Syria, in order to discredit the operation. Although air strikes, even if planned with surgical precision can kill civilians – which is of course the number one reason for opposing them – I know which explanation I find the more plausible.
Insult to our intelligence: New information war against Russia

5. “As for media reports claiming that the civilian population is suffering, we are prepared for such information attacks. The first reports about civilian casualties emerged even before our planes got in the air,”he said.
Dozens of videos allegedly showing the aftermath of Russian bombings of residential areas in Syria surfaced online on Wednesday, after Moscow announced a bombing campaign designed to help Syrian government forces fight the Islamic State terrorist group.
Russia believes them to be information warfare, and has called on the media and foreign officials to carefully verify information coming from Syria before judging it truthful.
Putin: Claims Russian jets killed civilians in Syria emerged before airstrikes started

I'd like to finish my post, quoting a famous Russian writer Griboedov, who asked a question a couple a centuries ago: "Who are the judges???"

Last edited:

-

More of the stupid! The left love the Soviet Union and are still in a coma from when Reagan called them an evil empire.

So in other words you have nothing to back yourself up. You're a great example of intellectual dishonesty and ignorant hate.
I'm glad I'm not you.

-

l_dd8dc947.jpg

Kakie vashi dokazatelstva?

-

Hmmm, with the 25 million killed as a result of the German invasion, it's a wonder there are any Russians left.

It's not a secret - they use their children as shields. They killed a lot of our children in terroristic acts in school of Beslan.

Instead of it, I think we must help to anyone to save the children from war. But we cannot help to save children to terrorists, because they generally don't want to save their children...

Hi...:) Al-Jezeera's credentials are respectable to me, if they report that there are civilians being killed then I believe them.

However Mr. Putin just took Crimea and no US attack or anything came against him. So if Mr. Putin is killing civilians and snatching lands, will he be Gaddafied or not (lol)?...

-

There is that as well. The overall point is that we cannot be concerned with the so-called civilians in Syria. There really aren't any.

Then what the f*ck are the refugees you stupid motherf*cker?

-

Last edited:
It's not a secret - they use their children as shields. They killed a lot of our children in terroristic acts in school of Beslan.

Instead of it, I think we must help to anyone to save the children from war. But we cannot help to save children to terrorists, because they generally don't want to save their children...

Hi...:) Al-Jezeera's credentials are respectable to me, if they report that there are civilians being killed then I believe them.

Al-Jezeera is official channel, so we can trust them, as we trust a Qatar government... But can Al-Jezeera believe to it's informers? The terrorists don't avoid any useful lies during their 'jihad'... As It was here, almost all serious media companies regularily make mistakes in such not a simple activity, like war with terrorism. You can remember own, how the world media called international terrorists-legioneers as "local Chechen rebels"....

However Mr. Putin just took Crimea and no US attack or anything came against him. So if Mr. Putin is killing civilians and snatching lands, will he be Gaddafied or not (lol)?...
-

No US attack? And what else Donald Cook did in our waters? :) How the crew of Donald Cook was imagine and fear the start of hot phase WW3, if they didn't have military mission?

Will he be Gaddafied.... What can be then? :) From my point of view Putin is overmoderate politician, he gave up to US politicians and left 20 million Russians to be potentially murdered by nazi or zombied by media. Putin careful keeps all world laws. What if Putin's successor stops it, because Russia already claimed by media as aggressor? Are you naturally want to view real aggression from Russia? (lol, offcourse :)))

Forum List

Back