Russia and the United States should be allies.

Stalin started with an united Russian Empire, something that Putin knows he can never have, and probably wouldn't want even if he could.
Why do you care to defend the indefensible? I can understand you people denying Russian collusion by your president but why defend Putin? The guy is a monster.

I'm pointing out how relatively weak Putin's Russia is.

How do you interpret that as a "Defense"?
Because you are arguing with me. You have no skin in this game at all unless you are one of our Russian lurkers.

Yes, I am against needless conflict and war, and thus end up arguing with many who disagree.

But none of that could sanely be called "Defending" Putin.

So, why did you claim it was?
How many times does a guy have to punch you before you punch back? Seriously? He will keep on fucking with us as long as we just take it.
We had a chance after the fall of the Soviet Union to make things better. Reagan was more of a peaceful man but Bush was a war mongering neo con globalist. Do you keep kicking someone in the ballz because you can? That is what we did. Rubbing it in over and over. Putin is not a globalist. But he has near several thousand nukes and the neo cons understand that.

Why do you care to defend the indefensible? I can understand you people denying Russian collusion by your president but why defend Putin? The guy is a monster.

Because you are arguing with me. You have no skin in this game at all unless you are one of our Russian lurkers.

Yes, I am against needless conflict and war, and thus end up arguing with many who disagree.

How many times does a guy have to punch you before you punch back? Seriously? He will keep on fucking with us as long as we just take it.
We had a chance after the fall of the Soviet Union to make things better. Reagan was more of a peaceful man but Bush was a war mongering neo con globalist. Do you keep kicking someone in the ballz because you can? That is what we did. Rubbing it in over and over. Putin is not a globalist. But he has near several thousand nukes and the neo cons understand that.
The west mounting a deliberate multi-decade economic humiliation campaign against Russia is Putin's favorite conspiracy theory. Truth is Putin and his buddies rob the country of everything that is not nailed down making actual prosperity an impossibility.

Stalin started with an united Russian Empire, something that Putin knows he can never have, and probably wouldn't want even if he could.

1. YOu do know we fucked with him well before this, right?

2. These "punches" are not worth a war, you warmonger.

Who are you afraid of? Putin or the USA? Either way you seem to advocate a cowardly diplomatic approach with Russia.

Who are you afraid of? Putin or the USA? Either way you seem to advocate a cowardly diplomatic approach with Russia.

I'm afraid of needlessly pissing away the lives of my fellow Americans.

There is no bravery when other people are paying the cost. Only a vile monster would pretend there was.

There is no bravery when other people are paying the cost. Only a vile monster would pretend there was.
Showing weakness to an enemy is a quicker route to war than showing strength.

It is not weakness to avoid needless conflict.

It is not bravery to put piss away other people's lives.

Why do you want war? What American interest justifies risking World War Three?

Together we could hold China at bay, defeat Islamic terrorism, take on the globalists, start banning nuclear weapons before it's too late and eventually achieve our common goals for a long and prosperous future.

Putin to Oliver Stone: I suggested Russia joining NATO to Clinton, he ‘didn’t mind’

Russian President Vladimir Putin once suggested to then-US president Bill Clinton that Russia join the Washington-led military alliance, Putin said in an interview with American film director Oliver Stone.

I remember one of our last meetings with President Clinton, when Clinton was still in office. He visited Moscow and during a discussion I said, ‘So, what if [we] consider an option of Russia maybe joining NATO,’” Putin said in one of his conversations with Stone.

While Clinton replied that he “didn’t mind,” the rest of the American delegation became visibly nervous, Putin went on to say, smiling.

View attachment 245261

U.S. Suspends Nuclear Arms Control Treaty With Russia

Thanks Natasha

Kill Moose Squirrel

Putin does not believe in the right to private property, the right to be free to contract w/o govt interference, the right to be free from detention for political opposition but hey, neither does Trump
!

Putin does not believe in the right to private property, the right to be free to contract w/o govt interference, the right to be free from detention for political opposition but hey, neither does Trump
!

I don't know whether any of that is true or not, but how is it reason for the US to risk World War Three?

Forum List

Back