Russia and the United States should be allies.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Together we could hold China at bay, defeat Islamic terrorism, take on the globalists, start banning nuclear weapons before it's too late and eventually achieve our common goals for a long and prosperous future.

Putin to Oliver Stone: I suggested Russia joining NATO to Clinton, he ‘didn’t mind’

Russian President Vladimir Putin once suggested to then-US president Bill Clinton that Russia join the Washington-led military alliance, Putin said in an interview with American film director Oliver Stone.

I remember one of our last meetings with President Clinton, when Clinton was still in office. He visited Moscow and during a discussion I said, ‘So, what if [we] consider an option of Russia maybe joining NATO,’” Putin said in one of his conversations with Stone.

While Clinton replied that he “didn’t mind,” the rest of the American delegation became visibly nervous, Putin went on to say, smiling.

1118.jpg

U.S. Suspends Nuclear Arms Control Treaty With Russia

Together we could hold China at bay, defeat Islamic terrorism, take on the globalists, start banning nuclear weapons before it's too late and eventually achieve our common goals for a long and prosperous future.

Putin to Oliver Stone: I suggested Russia joining NATO to Clinton, he ‘didn’t mind’

Russian President Vladimir Putin once suggested to then-US president Bill Clinton that Russia join the Washington-led military alliance, Putin said in an interview with American film director Oliver Stone.

I remember one of our last meetings with President Clinton, when Clinton was still in office. He visited Moscow and during a discussion I said, ‘So, what if [we] consider an option of Russia maybe joining NATO,’” Putin said in one of his conversations with Stone.

While Clinton replied that he “didn’t mind,” the rest of the American delegation became visibly nervous, Putin went on to say, smiling.

View attachment 245261

Thanks Natasha

The last thing we need is an ally led by a ruthless dictator with expansionist aspirations.

And we can put this Russiagate nonsense to rest and arrest the real enemies-- the rogue elements in our government. I can't wait until Donald sends his JSOC teams to give them their little 4 am wake-up calls, RT and Fox will be there to cover all of them
Brennan.jpg

Years ago, the children of much of The West routinely engaged in telling Pollack jokes.

All the while, the Pollacks were telling Russian jokes.

There's a reason for that.

-------

The Russians have never known Democracy.

Even when they manage to overthrow their masters du jour...

Their political DNA drives them into the arms of Strongmen and Dictators every time.

If they can manage to dump Uncle Vlad and his Minions and learn how to govern themselves, then, maybe.

Until then... best for the two parties to (a) avoid destroying each other and (b) maintain some distance between themselves.

Nah ....never mind. Peace is boring. Nuclear war would be more fun.

If they ever get a decent leader and start acting like a democracy, sure.

There is some ground in between best friends and nuclear war, though.

View attachment 245261

There is absolutely no reason to align with Russia. Russia has NOTHING to offer the west, and has been nothing but trouble and nuisance to the world for a hundred years.

The west doesn't need Russia to help with China. Your army is shit, and has no equipment.

Years ago, the children of much of The West routinely engaged in telling Pollack jokes.

-------

Their political DNA drives them into the arms of Strongmen and Dictators every time.

If they can manage to dump Uncle Vlad and his Minions and learn how to govern themselves, then, maybe.

Until then... best for the two parties to (a) avoid destroying each other and (b) maintain some distance between themselves.

Which is why NATO expansion was insane.

-------

Incorrect. The more (to serve as a bulwark and buffer against Russian expansionism), the merrier.

-------

Incorrect. The more (to serve as a bulwark and buffer against Russian expansionism), the merrier.

PUshing up against their borders is the opposite of maintaining distance.

Being willing to fight a war over West Germany made sense.

Being treaty bound to fight a war over Estonia, does not.

Forum List

Back