Rush writes children's book, already number one

Misty

Gold Member
Aug 11, 2009
"This fall, Rush Limbaugh’s first book in more than twenty years will be available in bookstores.

Called “Rush Revere and the Brave Pilgrims: Time-Travel Adventures with Exceptional Americans,” the book, which rocketed to No. 1 at Amazon within hours of the announcement, is designed for young people, but Limbaugh stressed it will appeal to patriotic Americans of all ages."

Rush fixes American history in new No. 1 book

I love that he did this.

Callista Gingrich writes patriotic children's books too. Everyone a best seller. There is something going on deep in the American fabric.

4 out of 10 people read the Bible regularly on line.
Faith heavy Duck Dynasty is the highest rated show on cable television.
The line waiting to buy Mark Levin's book wrapped around and around the block.

Yeah and today Rush recapped some of the responses certain lefties have had since he made the book announcement yesterday. And naturally some are coming unglued at the thought of Rush providing kids - and others - "his version" of our history and whatnot.

This should be a fun one to follow as more and more of the lefty dopes chime in with their complaints over historical facts contained in el Rushbo's free speech.

Believe this calls for a national Undies In A Bunch Alert for all low information folks on the left.

I think he said it was his wife's idea.

Kids will learn REAL history not the bullcrap we all learned.

Yeah and today Rush recapped some of the responses certain lefties have had since he made the book announcement yesterday. And naturally some are coming unglued at the thought of Rush providing kids - and others - "his version" of our history and whatnot.

This should be a fun one to follow as more and more of the lefty dopes chime in with their complaints over historical facts contained in el Rushbo's free speech.

Believe this calls for a national Undies In A Bunch Alert for all low information folks on the left.

"This fall, Rush Limbaugh’s first book in more than twenty years will be available in bookstores.

Called “Rush Revere and the Brave Pilgrims: Time-Travel Adventures with Exceptional Americans,” the book, which rocketed to No. 1 at Amazon within hours of the announcement, is designed for young people, but Limbaugh stressed it will appeal to patriotic Americans of all ages."

I love that he did this.

I will buy one.

It's not his version of history. It's the true version. ;)

I love that he did this.

I will buy one.

Me too. I want him to sign mine. :)

Makes my skin crawl.

WTF is wrong with people that some rw's really seem to worship him even though they know he is paid to lie to them.

Really shows just how bankrupt the right has become.

Which wife?

Makes my skin crawl.

WTF is wrong with people that some rw's really seem to worship him even though they know he is paid to lie to them.

Buying a book is worshipping the author? Are you really this stupid?

Which wife?

And, which history?

The rw's want to remove Thomas Jefferson from history books because 'he didn't contribute much'.

Makes my skin crawl.

I didn't say that at all and its pretty "stupid" of YOU to make that huge leap.

But, read the posts here about this useless sack of lard.

rw's worship him.

For that matter, so does the GObP/ pubs. Not one of them has the balls to stand up to him and boehner even calls him for his marching orders.

All the whining from the right notwithstanding, when lushbo tells you fools to jump, you ask how high.

Makes my skin crawl.

I didn't say that at all and its pretty "stupid" of YOU to make that huge leap.

But, read the posts here about this useless sack of lard.

rw's worship him.

For that matter, so does the GObP/ pubs. Not one of them has the balls to stand up to him and boehner even calls him for his marching orders.

All the whining from the right notwithstanding, when lushbo tells you fools to jump, you ask how high.

You implied it, whether you are smart enough to figure that out or not is not the issue.

Rush Limbaugh-children's book: Conservative claims "Rush Revere and the Brave Pilgrims" won't have a political agenda.

RushRevere.png.CROP.rectangle3-large.png

Here's the summary of Rush Revere and the Brave Pilgrims: Time-Travel Adventures with Exceptional Americans, via Amazon:

"Nationally syndicated radio talk-show host Rush Limbaugh has long wanted to make American history come to life for the children of his listeners, so he created the character of a fearless middle-school history teacher named Rush Revere, who travels back in time and experiences American history as it happens, in adventures with exceptional Americans. In this book, he is transported back to the deck of the Mayflower."

And a little more from Rush himself:

"This country is made up of exceptional people and stories of rags to riches. They made it with hard work, determination, a little luck, and God's grace. So in Rush Revere and the Brave Pilgrims, we have brought to life our loving character from Two If By Tea, Rush Revere. We've given him a horse. We've given him a talking horse! Liberty talks. Liberty has the ability to time travel. So in this book, Rush Revere and Liberty will go to the Mayflower and talk to the Pilgrims aboard the Mayflower as they're sailing to what will become America. ...

"Again it is a unique way of reaching the target audience here, which is America's young people—who are, sadly, not being taught what is in this book. And what's in this book is the historical record, accurate historical record of the Pilgrims. It's who they were, why they existed, where they were, how they got here, what they did when they got here, and what they did and why it mattered and related to the founding of this country."

Perfect for his audience. Absolutely perfect.

I love that he did this.

When I was listening to him he started doing it with Desert Storm.

the corporate compact with the Pilgrims was no more significant than the first corporate settlement of Jamestown, Va.

Forum List

Back