Rush writes children's book, already number one

Callista Gingrich writes patriotic children's books too. Everyone a best seller. There is something going on deep in the American fabric.

4 out of 10 people read the Bible regularly on line.
Faith heavy Duck Dynasty is the highest rated show on cable television.
The line waiting to buy Mark Levin's book wrapped around and around the block.

Not to mention Bill O'Reilly's books Killing Lincoln and Killing Kennedy which were big hits.

Rush writes children's book...
No he didn't! He had a ghost writer. He no more wrote the book than he created the "Limbaugh Theorem." Nothing from the pathological liar is original.

He slipped and let out that someone else wrote the book over the air, but he edited out his Freudian Slip in his transcript proving he has something to hide.

September 06, 2013
RUSH: I'll give you a little hint. One of the things [we do] - I do - in the book is very subtly try to square this whole concept of fairness and not let it become what it's been today: A way to shut down achievement, to shut down excellence.

No he didn't! He had a ghost writer. He no more wrote the book than he created the "Limbaugh Theorem." Nothing from the pathological liar is original.

He slipped and let out that someone else wrote the book over the air, but he edited out his Freudian Slip in his transcript proving he has something to hide.

September 06, 2013
RUSH: I'll give you a little hint. One of the things [we do] - I do - in the book is very subtly try to square this whole concept of fairness and not let it become what it's been today: A way to shut down achievement, to shut down excellence.

Prove! to us that he didn't write it!!!

I've heard him many times on the radio talking about "real" history versus what the Libtards are trying for force on our children.

Callista Gingrich writes patriotic children's books too. Everyone a best seller. There is something going on deep in the American fabric.

Not to mention Bill O'Reilly's books Killing Lincoln and Killing Kennedy which were big hits.

The Ford Theater has refused to sell Killing Lincoln because it contains so many inaccuracies, its fiction.

Bill O?Reilly?s ?Killing Lincoln? not for sale at Ford?s Theatre museum bookstore - Washington Post

Ford's Theatre, citing errors, refuses to carry Bill O'Reilly's 'Killing Lincoln' - CSMonitor.com

Bill O?Reilly?s ?Killing Lincoln? Book Banned for Historical Inaccuracy from Ford?s Theatre

Abraham Lincoln tweeted this about the book:

I won't watch "Killing Lincoln", on NatGeo tonight. It's based on Bill O'Reilly's book, w/ many errors.Ford's Theater won't sell the book
https://twitter.com/Mr_Lincoln/status/300953356774563840

A fer instance I read was they he has Lincoln in the Oval Office, which didn't even exist then.

Rush and O'Reilly are perfect examples of what's wrong with rw's. They are so damn gullible, their knowledge of history or politics comes from email chain letters. Even Ann Coulter has gotten rich off lies the right blindly swallows right up.

September 06, 2013

I've heard him many times on the radio talking about "real" history versus what the Libtards are trying for force on our children.

"real" history from lushbo?

You do know, don't you, that he has stated he is paid to lie. Look it up.

"real" history - that's a hoot.

September 06, 2013

Sure "real history" like St Ronnie sinking Iran's navy! :rofl::lmao:

Trick Lib Question of Reagan
March 28, 2008
CALLER: Ronald Reagan, why did he never respond to the Marine barracks bombing in Lebanon in 1983?

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: By the way, to answer the guy's question, "Why didn't Reagan respond?" He did. It's one of the most underreported aspects in world history. Amir Taheri wrote about it on April 18th, 2007, in a publication called Gulf News. Basically, Reagan sunk Iran's navy, if I could just sum this up. We sunk Iran's navy. The attacks from Lebanon came from Iran, as they still do to this day. We sunk Iran's navy, but we didn't talk about it much then because that would have made us look mean, and the mullahs didn't talk about it because they didn't want the world to know their navy had been sunk, but it happened.
END TRANSCRIPT

The Ford Theater has refused to sell Killing Lincoln because it contains so many inaccuracies, its fiction.

Bill O?Reilly?s ?Killing Lincoln? not for sale at Ford?s Theatre museum bookstore - Washington Post

Ford's Theatre, citing errors, refuses to carry Bill O'Reilly's 'Killing Lincoln' - CSMonitor.com

Bill O?Reilly?s ?Killing Lincoln? Book Banned for Historical Inaccuracy from Ford?s Theatre

Abraham Lincoln tweeted this about the book:

I won't watch "Killing Lincoln", on NatGeo tonight. It's based on Bill O'Reilly's book, w/ many errors.Ford's Theater won't sell the book
https://twitter.com/Mr_Lincoln/status/300953356774563840

A fer instance I read was they he has Lincoln in the Oval Office, which didn't even exist then.

Rush and O'Reilly are perfect examples of what's wrong with rw's. They are so damn gullible, their knowledge of history or politics comes from email chain letters. Even Ann Coulter has gotten rich off lies the right blindly swallows right up.

Wow you are really gullible.

I found the book online at Ford Theater's gift shop.

Products

Steven Levingston, the nonfiction editor of the Post’s Book World, wrote an article titled “Bill O’Reilly’s ‘Lincoln’ book banned from Ford’s Theatre because of ‘mistakes.’” In the piece, Levingston stated that O’Reilly’s book was banned by the Ford’s Theatre, but it turns out that the book is actually offered in the Ford’s Theatre gift shop.

Washington Post Misleads Readers about Bill O’Reilly’s Lincoln Book

LOL...yet another swing and a big miss for nuddy.

You clowns ought to get some newer targets than Rush, Hannity, et al because every time you think you've got a gotcha, it ends up biting you in the ass, or what's left of it by now.

September 06, 2013

You are such an expert on Rush.

I listen to him maybe 30 minutes a week and rarely give him any more thought. How long do you spend on him?

:lol:

September 06, 2013

You are such an expert on Rush.

I listen to him maybe 30 minutes a week and rarely give him any more thought. How long do you spend on him?

:lol:
His DittoNazis have been programmed to say that anyone who doesn't swallow his bullshit, doesn't listen to the pathological liar. So I listen enough to make them eat that argument. He habitually repeats himself, so I've heard everything he lies about more than once, and I have a great memory. Then I simply go to his website and use his OWN search engine to get the quotes I use.

It happens I was listening when he made that quote which is how I knew he edited his transcript. If it was an honest slip of the tongue, or he was referring to his illustrator and/or publisher as "we" he would not have edited it out. The fact that he edited it out, and the fact that I have caught him plagiarizing others several times, tells me he didn't write the book. He is taking credit for other people's work. He plagiarized Noah Rothmam for the "Limbaugh theorem." He claimed he coined the term "Generation Text" which he plagiarized from Dr. Michael Osit He claimed he invented in 2010 the term "Undocumented Democrats" for "illegal aliens" which he plagiarized from the 2001 tagline of Ric at LawnSite.com. It has been in common usage since 2006. Nothing from the pathological liar is original.

Makes my skin crawl.

WTF is wrong with people that some rw's really seem to worship him even though they know he is paid to lie to them.

Really shows just how bankrupt the right has become.

I knew it would make you bet-wetters go nuts.

September 06, 2013

They will accuse and now they will treat it as fact, see how quick they are to screw up history?
Rush may be more accurate than first thought!

September 06, 2013

They will accuse and now they will treat it as fact, see how quick they are to screw up history?
Your MessiahRushie is a known and habitual plagiarizer. He is not capable of anything original, he always takes credit for other peoples work.

He plagiarized Noah Rothmam for the "Limbaugh theorem." He claimed he coined the term "Generation Text" which he plagiarized from Dr. Michael Osit He claimed he invented in 2010 the term "Undocumented Democrats" for illegal aliens which he plagiarized from the 2001 tagline of Ric at LawnSite.com. It has been in common usage since 2006.

Your MessiahRushie is a known and habitual plagiarizer. He is not capable of anything original, he always takes credit for other peoples work.

He plagiarized Noah Rothmam for the "Limbaugh theorem." He claimed he coined the term "Generation Text" which he plagiarized from Dr. Michael Osit He claimed he invented in 2010 the term "Undocumented Democrats" for illegal aliens which he plagiarized from the 2001 tagline of Ric at LawnSite.com. It has been in common usage since 2006.

I'm sorry, I don't listen to Limbaugh, so I'm not familiar as you would be, as regular Limbaugh listener, to Limbaugh theorem or any of your other stuff.

I don't understand why you listen to people you don't care for, seems like a waste of time.

Forum List

Back