Rush Limbaugh's Listeners Unhinged and in Need of Serious Intervention

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street

Today Rush is screening calls where one woman was so upset since November, she will never see her country like what she thinks it should be. She had drunk the tea and she was despondent and depressed. She didn't see how, after repeating all the right wing talking points, she would live to see American back. Rush had a fall back talking point of saying "I probably won't live to see it happen but how did they after 50 years outvote us? We can do it too. It's about the kids, grandkids nephews and nieces, blah, blah, blah..."

:lol: it was great entertainment

Question: How do they walk the unhinged back to a semblance of reality? They lost the election, Kerry, Hagel, Ben Ghazzi, ....

Last edited:

Today Rush is screening calls where one woman was so upset since November, she will never see her country like what she thinks it should be. She had drunk the tea and she was despondent and depressed. She didn't see how, after repeating all the right wing talking points, she would live to see American back. Rush had a fall back talking point of saying "I probably won't live to see it happen but how did they after 50 years outvote us? We can do it too. It's about the kids, grandkids nephews and nieces, blah, blah, blah..."

Question: How do they walk the unhinged back to a semblance of reality? They lost the election, Kerry, Hagel, Ben Ghazzi, ....

I don't get it

Now we are finding out who it is that listens to Rush..
Shoot you ever watch pmsnbc? their idiot talking HEADS (Matthews, Schultz, sharpton), etc etc are damn unhinged..

Democrats should do something immediately. Mass arrests and reeducation should take care of it.

i would advise all people worried about what the commies are doing to our country to not give up hope !! one saving grace about all that is going on is libbs are pussies .:eusa_whistle:

Rush is like a commercial/ad, he just happens to be on. It's all muzak and sometimes a few of his imbecilic rants break through because they are so fabulously imbecilic.

I listen to Rush and Beck. And NPR and msnbc. Despite their appeal, I take anything they say with a grain of salt. I think most of us here would like a truly independent non ideological non propaganda news outlet that isn't influenced by fickle popular opinion or by sponsors. I would like it if the media would just report facts, unvarnished and without spin.

Last edited:

It is a common rightwing lament....

Why don't they love us?

It is a common rightwing lament....

Why don't they love us?

Who? the media?

Pigboy is to reason what Twinkies are to food.

Both sell well for the same reason - the disinterest of "good" people.

I listen to Rush and Beck. And NPR and msnbc. Despite their appeal, I take anything they say with a grain of salt. I think most of us here would like a truly independent non ideological non propaganda news outlet that isn't influenced by fickle popular opinion or by sponsors. I would like it if the media would just report facts, unvarnished and without spin.

NPR does it best. What you seek has never existed in the history of mankind

Dante is like the smahtest guy who ever posted at USMB:

tumblr_lzmz8fi17x1r6vvv5.gif

What would the left do without the tax exempt propaganda network that never sleeps and is dedicated to monitoring (only) conservative speech? Rush is just a voice on the radio for God's sake. The freaking federal government just authorized the release of 3,000 dangerous illegal felons and president Hussein is about to unleash a program designed to punish Americans for supporting spending cuts. Get some freaking perspective.

They do for the most part: NPR, BBC, Reuters…

The problem is many on the right don’t like the facts, unvarnished and without spin, when those facts conflict with conservative dogma – hence Rush, Beck, and Fox.

Facts are a hard thing for the clowns on the reactionary right to swallow in their tea.

Forum List

Back