Ann Romney Lashes Out At Media

TruthOut10

Dec 3, 2012
Former Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney and his wife Ann sat down with Fox News' Chris Wallace for their first interview since the 2012 election. The couple candidly discussed the campaign they ran and the disappointment they felt when they lost the election.

When Wallace asked Ann why she thought her husband lost, she partially blamed the media. She also expressed her frustration that voters "didn't really get to know Mitt for who he was."

"I want to pick up on that," Wallace said. "There were reports that you and your oldest son Tagg were frustrated with the Romney campaign that they didn't 'let Mitt be Mitt.' That they didn't let him show his more open, compassionate side. True?"

Ann Romney On 'Fox News Sunday': 'I'm Happy To Blame The Media' For Mitt's Loss (VIDEO)

But it wasn't because:

Her husband's policies were bankrupted

His 47% remark

He's a Liar

Party's platform sucked

His serious disconnect from the average American

So now she's whining and blaming the media, want to blame the media how about blaming Faux Fake News for telling your husband he was going to win in the first place.

I think the biggest problem with Romney's campaign was that he knew it was a dishonest transaction from the start.

Mormonism is a big part of his life, but since the base he was appealling to were Evagelicals who consider Mormonism a heresy, he really couldn't talk about that.

He's a moderate Republican who sees a place for government management of things like Health Care, but he was appealling to a GOP that has gone crazy with libertarian swamp fever. So he really couldn't talk about that.

He was a firm believer in the "Greed is Good" philosophy, but he really couldn't talk about his business experieince without inviting scrutiny of all the lives he ruined in the pursuit of a buck.

So he was forced to try to talk about things he really didn't believe to gain the votes of people who never really trusted him.

Mittens lost because he has no clue about the people who actually work for a living.

It showed in his campaign, it showed in his speeches.

He's clueless, and his idiot wife is trying to shore up the damage, hoping for another run in 2016.

Not gonna happen.

Mittens lost because he has no clue about the people who actually work for a living.

It showed in his campaign, it showed in his speeches.

He's clueless, and his idiot wife is trying to shore up the damage, hoping for another run in 2016.

Not gonna happen.

I don't think they are ever going to run again. I think they are just doing damage control because they don't want to take all the blame for losing in 2012.

They're setting up for the candidate that will run in '16. No matter how bad that candidate is, he/she can blame everything on the evil leftist press.

Not such a good platform to run on.

Forum List

Back