Rush Limbaughs best comment of the day--LOL

Rush is also now trying to pretend that NY23 was no big deal,

which is even funnier.

it WAS a big deal.
Despite a republican taking her support and tossing it to the democrat, a third party candidate took the race well into the night.

That, to me, is a big deal.

Like I said before the election, the best case scenario was for the Democrat to win and the teabagger to come in second, because it will energize the rightwing nuts just enough to inspire them to screw over even more Republicans in 2010, and hopefully cost them a few more seats.

Oh, and btw, Scozzafava was going to WIN this seat until the nuts messed it up.

which is even funnier.

it WAS a big deal.
Despite a republican taking her support and tossing it to the democrat, a third party candidate took the race well into the night.

I guess that's a nice way to candy coat it. Not at all surprised about VA or NJ. VA has had a long string of GOP governors and Corzine was a train wreck.

which is even funnier.

it WAS a big deal.

Like I said before the election, the best case scenario was for the Democrat to win and the teabagger to come in second, because it will energize the rightwing nuts just enough to inspire them to screw over even more Republicans in 2010, and hopefully cost them a few more seats.

The nuts did not screw it up. The nuts did exactly what they needed to do. The last thing they wanted was a republican in that seat acting as a democrat.
It would have allowed insincere use of the word Bi-partisanship.
She had to go....and it worked like a charm.

So it seems the nuts even fooled sane poeple like you.

It was quite obvious what was happening for weeks.....and I am not surpirsed it was too deep for you to see.

which is even funnier.

it WAS a big deal.

The fact that an unknown and underfunded conservative almost pulled it off is a huge deal... Had the guy had a bit more personality, he may have even done it... (saw an interview with him last night and he came off as kind of wet-noodle-ish)...

which is even funnier.

it WAS a big deal.

I consider that the silver lining to this whole mess. That and how the Dems are underestimating the damage done here.

which is even funnier.

it WAS a big deal.

The fact that an unknown and underfunded conservative almost pulled it off is a huge deal... Had the guy had a bit more personality, he may have even done it... (saw an interview with him last night and he came off as kind of wet-noodle-ish)...

So you lost the game but covered the spread? lol, you do realize that Owens was an unknown as well?

it WAS a big deal.

The nuts did not screw it up. The nuts did exactly what they needed to do. The last thing they wanted was a republican in that seat acting as a democrat.

It was quite obvious what was happening for weeks.....and I am not surpirsed it was too deep for you to see.

Your spin is only mildly amusing.

it WAS a big deal.

So you lost the game but covered the spread? lol, you do realize that Owens was an unknown as well?

Yep...this was a loss no matter how we spin it. It was a win, however, the day that phnoy republican dropped out.

This country does not need people like her and Spector that misrepresent their parties and allow the insincere use of the word bipartisanship.

We the people, on ALL sides need honesty...and if there is lack of bipartisanship, we need to know and find out why. It is one of the things that makes America great.

Saying the stimulus was bipartisan and the healthcare WOULD BE bipartisan if Snow went for it is true, yes....but insincere as it pertains to the true meaning of bipartisan.

It is designed to fool the American People who do not have the time or desire to read between the lines.

Your spin is only mildly amusing.

That was a spin? LMAO...sorry...but I never saw him as a contender...I saw him as a planted spoiler so she would not win.

A true republican prefers a democrat over a republican that votes as a democrat...for reasons I made clear in the post right below thios one.

No spin......true sentiments. But call it whatever makes you feel good.

it WAS a big deal.

lost the quarter... the game has just begun....

for the longest time conservatives have been saying we need to throw out the RINOs and when we do, the idiotic libroids (like yourself) claim it as a huge loss for the conservative movement... The fact that this conservative (non-RINO) almost pulled off the impossible will certainly raise the eyebrows of the non-idiotic liberals...

You blind liberals will never see, carbore...

I see today what Barryworld's talking point is, winning another seat in a Congress is a huge deal compared to Obama being unable to pull out not one but 2 gubernatorial races.

I would feel damn silly if I tried such rediculous spin as to claim winning NY 23 is a huge victory knowing that a goofy looking bookworm with no personality and only a month of campaigning nearly defeated a fully funded and party backed Democrat, and would have in fact won had there not been a handful of votes for the candidate who dropped.

Its like claiming Pearl Harbor was a victory for the USA because Japan didn't win the war.

Looks like Obama's cult of personality is waining except to the morbidly ignorant and brainwashed.

Last edited:

which is even funnier.

it WAS a big deal.

I guess that's a nice way to candy coat it. Not at all surprised about VA or NJ. VA has had a long string of GOP governors and Corzine was a train wreck.

You clearly know dick about VA politics.

it WAS a big deal.

You clearly know dick about VA politics.

Feel free to enlighten me then. My post should have probably stated that "Other than Warner and Kane, VA has had a long strong of GOP governors".

I was in Richmond to watch the hilarity that was Jerry Kilgore's election, other than that, I fully profess ignorance about the political situation in VA.

Forum List

Back