Rush Limbaugh: 'no Means "yes" If You Know How To Spot It'

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
Rush Limbaugh is so sick of the "modern" definition of consent. When a girl says "NO," she actually mean NO. But that's just crazy talk, according to Limbaugh.

"How many of you guys in your own experience with women have learned that 'no' means 'yes' if you know how to spot it?" he asked on "The Rush Limbaugh Show" Monday. "It used to be used as a cliché."

Really? Was it?

Limbaugh then read off Ohio State University's definition of consent, which outlines how two people should behave once they have decided to engage in a sexual relationship. It states that you and your partner must agree to engage in the activity every step of the way, including agreeing on "why" you are doing so. But that just sucks all the fun out of it, Limbaugh said.

"Agreeing on the 'why' takes all the romance out of everything!" he said. "Seduction used to be an art, now of course it's brutish and it's predatory and it's bad."

Rush Limbaugh No Means Yes If You Know How To Spot It

Makes sense. No one ever said Rush had any morals.

He's short on brains and humanity as well.

My bet is that he and his fans would feel differently if it were their own daughter who said no and was then raped.

Although, from the garbage he spews and the posts we read here, its just as likely they'd ask "What were you wearing?"

:puke:

Fascinating to hear from Mr. Limbaugh's fan club.

How else...other than devoted listening...could any one individual be able to comment so effectively.

Please, when the ratings people call, overcome your Democrat Central Committee instructions and tell the truth.

Rush makes some excellent points on the topic. ..... :cool:

You're always against sexual relationships between consenting adults but now you say you agree with lushbo about rape.

Serious question: Do (you believe) all Muslims think rape is okay? In your opinion or in reality, is rape an accepted part of Muslim's lives?

Rush is out of touch and Sunni Man never was in touch.

Had to turn an American Muslim man into the LEO yesterday for beating his daughter for not wearing her scarf at school.

A couple of neighborhood dads told him last night that the next step was CPS if he so much blinked an eye in dissent.

All of your Rush hating morons who are men, you say that Rush is wrong. When was the last time, if ever, that you asked a woman sexual partner "Dear, why do you want to give me a blowjob? I need to know why you want to do this before we can safely proceed otherwise I would be raping you as you give me that blowjob."

Rush makes some excellent points on the topic. ..... :cool:

You're always against sexual relationships between consenting adults but now you say you agree with lushbo about rape.
Rush isn't talking about or condoning rape. ..... :cool:

I notice you sidestepped my questions.

Very telling.

Sharia Law is pretty clear. Unless there are four male witnesses willing to testify that they saw you being raped, you better keep that shit to yourself else you will be stoned to death for being a slut.

One must then wonder why the four Muslims men who would have to have witnessed the rape don't put a stop to it.

Rush Limbaugh is so sick of the "modern" definition of consent. When a girl says "NO," she actually mean NO. But that's just crazy talk, according to Limbaugh.

"How many of you guys in your own experience with women have learned that 'no' means 'yes' if you know how to spot it?" he asked on "The Rush Limbaugh Show" Monday. "It used to be used as a cliché."

Really? Was it?

Limbaugh then read off Ohio State University's definition of consent, which outlines how two people should behave once they have decided to engage in a sexual relationship. It states that you and your partner must agree to engage in the activity every step of the way, including agreeing on "why" you are doing so. But that just sucks all the fun out of it, Limbaugh said.

"Agreeing on the 'why' takes all the romance out of everything!" he said. "Seduction used to be an art, now of course it's brutish and it's predatory and it's bad."

As much as the ones I know charge it's always a yes...

Really? Was it?

It's absolutely true.

Girls like being able to say they resisted even though at the moment they wanted it as much as the guy.

Don't believe me?

Next time a girl/woman/female tells you any kind of a "No," just stop immediately and don't act shitty or anything, just go back to your non-physical interaction and she will be pissed at you!

Or she'll be confused.

But if she really means no, and you oblige her request immediately, you will have saved yourself years in prison.

Here's a fun test for those who doubt it. Start petting with a girl and then when you are both moaning and slobbering all over each other's face and etc., in the heat of your so far, chaste deportment move a little further than you fee she'd be comfortable.

Forum List

Back