Rush Limbaugh links ChiComs to Obama

How can anyone comment on something unless we have the context of the remark? How ridiculous.

Considering the source, the context is a fat moran that is a conginental liar. A fat slug that cares only for himself, other than that, he's a nice fellow.

On the bright side, he didn't spend $814b of taxpayers money on shovel ready projects that didn't exist.

Or a triilion dollars on an unneccesary war.

Considering the source, the context is a fat moran that is a conginental liar. A fat slug that cares only for himself, other than that, he's a nice fellow.

On the bright side, he didn't spend $814b of taxpayers money on shovel ready projects that didn't exist.

Or a triilion dollars on an unneccesary war.

Booooooooooooooosssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........

That didn't take long.

How can anyone comment on something unless we have the context of the remark? How ridiculous.

I heard it.

He was right on the mark, per usual.

Trust me.

He may be. But without the whole context, how can anyone legitimately say? Unlike the lefties, I'm not gonna decide he's wrong because he's Rush, unlike the right, I'm not gonna decide he's right because he's Rush.

Some of us are more intelligent than that.

You just can't beat that trillion for the WMDs that didn't exist.....:lol:

Rush said he was tired of carrying water for Bush who didn't deserve defending and republicans still take him at his word.

The more money we borrow from them, the more we will in effect being doing their bidding, or at least not doing what we want for fear of their reaction

But Rush is a Dip Shit :)

Rush admitted to carrying water for republicans when they didn't deserve it. He's an admitted liar and people still believe him

says Obama does their bidding

on todays radio show

Here. I'll link Shrub to the "CHICOMS" for you.

Bush II => Wants to go to war in Iraq => Doesn't want to have to raise taxes for it => Borrows the money from the CHICOMs.

Now, I call sticking money into our future economic rival to be "doing their bidding", but I am sure your silly rhetoric is really important to dittoheads.

Who moved us from a creditor nation to a debtor nation? Who started with a balanced budget and a good economy, and ended with additional trillions in debt, and an economy in the gutter? Who failed in two wars, one of them started with lies? Who let the mastermind of the murder of 3000 Americans on American soil remain alive and free for seven years?

Our President inherited one steaming pile of shit from the Republicans. Now that are not only blaming him for not getting the pile removed, they are withholding the shovels, and trying to blame him that there is a pile there in the first place.

Who let the mastermind of the murder of 3000 Americans on American soil remain alive and free for seven years? The answer to that one is easy and it's a fact....Bill Clinton was given the opportunity to take Osamma Bin Laden out and he didn't have the balls to do it.Deal with it Lib.:eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back