Rush Limbaugh Just Announced Advanced Lung Cancer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A simple “go to hell cause I’m not
we cannot give asylum to every poor person in latin America

sometimes liberals tell us that robots will take over all the jobs

If so then we certainly dont need millions more unproductive mouths to feed
the real problem in this country is we refuse to tax the rich their fair share so we don't have enough money to invest in cheap education and training for our workforce like smart countries do. No sacrifice is too great so that the greedy idiot GOP rich can make out like bandits. Wake up
What about the greedy idiot Dem rich? You conveniently left them out. Brainwashed DISfunctional moron.
The Democratic Rich are in favor of raising taxes on the rich so we can invest in America and Americans and have a healthy economy that actually raises all boats. Only the brainwash makes your idiocy possible.
Americans need jobs not government handouts

American Workers need good paying jobs which there are very few.
Thats why we need fair trade and an end to the illegal alien invasion

We dont have the unlimited budget to do research all day long

So when lib liars do their thing its often difficult to disprove

If PolitiFact is a "proven liar" I would assume you had proof.
No, I don't. But, if I did, you would deny it and still lie. It's what you do, and why you are losing.

More bloviating? Again, take one fact from PolitiFact and disprove it. Since you are so smart it shouldn't take you more than five minutes.
All you shit stains are alike, you beg for proof just so you can deny it. You are pathetic. Your games are all exposed.
Translation: Fat Mikey has no proof
Lol, I already said I didn't penis breath. There's nothing to translate.

No more proof than you have that they always tell the truth

You can't prove they don't.
I dont have to prove they are liars

they have to convince me they are not liars
They'll just lie and say they aren't.
Which does them no good with me

they are still liars in spite of their denials

No, I don't. But, if I did, you would deny it and still lie. It's what you do, and why you are losing.

More bloviating? Again, take one fact from PolitiFact and disprove it. Since you are so smart it shouldn't take you more than five minutes.
All you shit stains are alike, you beg for proof just so you can deny it. You are pathetic. Your games are all exposed.

You have yet to present any proof, and you call me playing games.
How many times does your demented ass have to be told I can't prove it before you get it through your concrete head? No wonder you idiots are losing.

Trump and perhaps bernie sanders have identified the problem as free trade with red china taking jobs from Americans

add the invasion of millions of illegal aliens to our failed public education system and its a wonder that anyone is improving their economic situation

What? We have had an invasion of millions of aliens? I thought that was why you elected Trump! In fact, he promised to deport 12 million of them within 2 years? At what point does Trump get held responsible for this?
We did elect trump to fix the illegal alien problem

but the democrats that you elected along with unelected swamp rats in the Deep State and the judiciary have blocked the will of the people just as they did the bernie campaign in Iowa

All tRump has to do is send a Presidential order to jail employers that knowingly hiring illegals. Done. Reversing daddy bushes H1B would also be a great idea.
Trump cant throw people in jail by signing an executive order

But There is bipartisan support for preventing illegal aliens from taking jobs from American workers

that should include sanctions against employers who knowingly hire illegals as well as summary deportation of the illegal worker and anyone in their family who is here illegally
*And a short track to citizenship
No track at all to citizenship for any illegal alien

A green card maybe, if they are squeaky clean, but never citizenship

How many times does your demented ass have to be told I can't prove it before you get it through your concrete head? No wonder you idiots are losing.
They think we have to convince them to accept our opinions

when in fact I dont care what they think

Why would he? He makes hundreds of millions dealing misinformation to his low-intelligence minions. Kinda' like organized religion.
What is your opinion about what happened in the democrat Iowa caucus?

do you believe the democrats could possibly be that incompetent?

Tech is incompetent.
They are both the same

if you believe this was an honest mistake then it means the democrats are totally incompetent from the IT dept to the management that uses the software

Democrats have their own IT Department?
They obviously need someone who knows how to use a telephone

How is that going to help?

Trump and perhaps bernie sanders have identified the problem as free trade with red china taking jobs from Americans

add the invasion of millions of illegal aliens to our failed public education system and its a wonder that anyone is improving their economic situation

What? We have had an invasion of millions of aliens? I thought that was why you elected Trump! In fact, he promised to deport 12 million of them within 2 years? At what point does Trump get held responsible for this?

but the democrats that you elected along with unelected swamp rats in the Deep State and the judiciary have blocked the will of the people just as they did the bernie campaign in Iowa

All tRump has to do is send a Presidential order to jail employers that knowingly hiring illegals. Done. Reversing daddy bushes H1B would also be a great idea.
They will never do that because illegal workers are the backbone of great areas of our economy. There has to be amnesty for the Worthy... The ID card works in other countries. this is just terminally dumb, a neutral observer would conclude that the GOP actually loves the cheap easily bullied labor and can distract the dupes with stupid walls and unconstitutional harassment laws

That's why tRump hired/hires illegals.
You wouldn't guess he hired more union people when he was in his building years. He wanted the best, he got the best.

What is your opinion about what happened in the democrat Iowa caucus?

do you believe the democrats could possibly be that incompetent?

Tech is incompetent.
They are both the same

if you believe this was an honest mistake then it means the democrats are totally incompetent from the IT dept to the management that uses the software

The dems claim they could not even call the results in by telephone

Quoting proven liars...lol

If you want to take one of PolitiFacts facts and disprove it, go ahead. Good luck!

He's obviously depressed that President Trump has done good things for the common man. The Democrats like Nancy Pelosi forgot the common man long ago, and to conceal that fact, they went after Trump for 3 years to fluff their college trainees who sing for their supper to the one percenters who got rich off America and turned commie to expediently become control freaks who order other people around rather than debate, because in their little buy-you world, no one ever does anything but obsequiously walks around the little despots that they enjoy being. I have no idea what they try to prove.

tRump cut my taxes by 50% of revenue. What has he done for you?

I'm talking about the worst inequality and upward mobility in our history. Which just keeps getting worse and you people don't know a damn thing about LOL arrggghhhh. Rush is a Non-Stop liar and you are totally misinformed. Last three years of Obama's economy was better than Trump's first three years. But you believe Obama economy was a disaster and Trump's is wonderful. Because you are a brainwashed functional moron end of story...

But There is bipartisan support for preventing illegal aliens from taking jobs from American workers

that should include sanctions against employers who knowingly hire illegals as well as summary deportation of the illegal worker and anyone in their family who is here illegally

There is already a law that states that employers can't hire illegals. An executive order pushes the federal police to do such.

There is already a law that states that employers can't hire illegals. An executive order pushes the federal police to do such.
It may be difficult to prove the employers knowingly hire illegals since the workers often use fake documentation

then there is the issue of fairness

if one roofer hires illegals all the roofers have to hire them too in order to remain in business

If you can't prove it than quit calling it a lie. FYI, the only people that are losing are American Workers.

*And a short track to citizenship
No track at all to citizenship for any illegal alien

A green card maybe, if they are squeaky clean, but never citizenship

No green cards.

They think we have to convince them to accept our opinions

when in fact I dont care what they think

BULLSHIT, it's proving your point with facts; non-bloviating.

They will never do that because illegal workers are the backbone of great areas of our economy. There has to be amnesty for the Worthy... The ID card works in other countries. this is just terminally dumb, a neutral observer would conclude that the GOP actually loves the cheap easily bullied labor and can distract the dupes with stupid walls and unconstitutional harassment laws

You wouldn't guess he hired more union people when he was in his building years. He wanted the best, he got the best.

The first company I owned was Union. Fantastic workers and training.

I'm sure that you have a link for that. You just forgot to post it.

Tech is incompetent.
They are both the same

The dems claim they could not even call the results in by telephone

When did that happen?

It may be difficult to prove the employers knowingly hire illegals since the workers often use fake documentation

if one roofer hires illegals all the roofers have to hire them too in order to remain in business

BULLSHIT. All of my workers have to have a birth certificate from the US AND a US passport or star ID. Done.

Be sure to read the end of the story, about how Trump commuted the sentence of the guy who ran this operation:

Postville raid - Wikipedia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back