Rush Limbaugh Gives Young Men Advise Of "when No Means Yes"

so let me guess. The Rush bashers. I bet every single one of you never listened to his program once- ever.... ON YOUR OWN- NO 20 second sound clips from the libtard media count.

I used to listen to him every day, until I realized he was just a mouthpiece for the system that was screwing me over.

Now I see him for the phony he is.

He was all for throwing drug addicts in jail. Until he got caught popping pain pills. Then he got himself a sleazy lawyer.

He screams all day about "family values", even though he's on his fourth wife.

He talks all day about how Conservatives need to be in charge of the GOP, but at the end of the day, he gets behind whatever squishy moderate the Establishment foists on you guys.

He does more damage to the GOP Brand than good. He says outrageous things, like calling Sandra Fluke a "slut", which drowns out sensible debates like should a religious institution be forced to pay for birth control.

so let me guess. The Rush bashers. I bet every single one of you never listened to his program once- ever.... ON YOUR OWN- NO 20 second sound clips from the libtard media count.

I used to listen to him every day, until I realized he was just a mouthpiece for the system that was screwing me over.

Now I see him for the phony he is.

He was all for throwing drug addicts in jail. Until he got caught popping pain pills. Then he got himself a sleazy lawyer.

He screams all day about "family values", even though he's on his fourth wife.

He talks all day about how Conservatives need to be in charge of the GOP, but at the end of the day, he gets behind whatever squishy moderate the Establishment foists on you guys.

He does more damage to the GOP Brand than good. He says outrageous things, like calling Sandra Fluke a "slut", which drowns out sensible debates like should a religious institution be forced to pay for birth control.

You claimed to listen to him, and then you claimed he screams all day about family values.

No he doesn't.

You're obviously lying.

You've been a Stalinist all your life and you never, ever voted Republican even one time. Just admit it.

[

You claimed to listen to him, and then you claimed he screams all day about family values.

No he doesn't.

You're obviously lying.

You've been a Stalinist all your life and you never, ever voted Republican even one time. Just admit it.

Really? Where were you during the 1990's, where he was on the radio every day bashing Clinton for diddling an intern?

Notice they use being a homosexual in a derogatory way when they want to put someone down?

but that's ok. they are ENTITLED

[

No he doesn't.

You're obviously lying.

Really? Where were you during the 1990's, where he was on the radio every day bashing Clinton for diddling an intern?

I was listening to Rush. I don't recall him ever mentioning "family values." However, he did correctly point out that Clinton was a liar, a criminal and a reprobate.

Why must you, and all maroons that follow, obsess over parsed and mischaracterized sound bites? It only makes you look shallow.

You've not even bothered to listen to his entire segment. You rely instead on shallowness.

Must I repeat the term shallow???
Thank you for admitting your MessiahRushie is "SHALLOW" when HE parses someone!!!

November 5, 2008
RUSH: Parsing The Messiah's Speech

Emotional One,

The man is King of Talk Radio because he is consistently correct on many things. Far from perfect, his credibility rating exceeds that of the mainstream media. In a big, big way! This bothers you, I understand. If you have actual evidence of Rush being incorrect on something, cite it. More to the point, do you have proof that Rush really thinks or advocates that no means yes? Did you read or listen to his entire monologue? Of course your don't, of course you didn't. All you got is the regurgitations of others, and your own emotions.

On another note, are you advocating any teleprompter speech from Obama? If so, cut and paste in a manner that reflects the intention rather than the emotion, and perhaps we could discuss. Thank you.
Your MessiahRushie means the opposite of what he says, if you know what to look for! :badgrin:

Yes, a No to Rush Limbaugh is actually a Yes and a Ye....wait. I am confused. Rush is a Slug....nuff said.

Why must you, and all maroons that follow, obsess over parsed and mischaracterized sound bites? It only makes you look shallow.

You've not even bothered to listen to his entire segment. You rely instead on shallowness.

Must I repeat the term shallow???
Thank you for admitting your MessiahRushie is "SHALLOW" when HE parses someone!!!

November 5, 2008
RUSH: Parsing The Messiah's Speech

Emotional One,

The man is King of Talk Radio because he is consistently correct on many things. Far from perfect, his credibility rating exceeds that of the mainstream media. In a big, big way! This bothers you, I understand. If you have actual evidence of Rush being incorrect on something, cite it. More to the point, do you have proof that Rush really thinks or advocates that no means yes? Did you read or listen to his entire monologue? Of course your don't, of course you didn't. All you got is the regurgitations of others, and your own emotions.

On another note, are you advocating any teleprompter speech from Obama? If so, cut and paste in a manner that reflects the intention rather than the emotion, and perhaps we could discuss. Thank you.
Your MessiahRushie means the opposite of what he says, if you know what to look for! :badgrin:

Yes, a No to Rush Limbaugh is actually a Yes and a Ye....wait. I am confused. Rush is a Slug....nuff said.

and you're what? a superior person put on this earth to be judge and jury of Rush. How important you are eh. good grief

Notice they use being a homosexual in a derogatory way when they want to put someone down?

No, nothing wrong with being gay.

Everything wrong with engaging in homophobia while being in a sham marriage.

Marta Maranda (Fake Wife #3) got a big old divorce settlement if she promised to never talk about their 10 year marriage.

[

So now your theory is that he doesn't have sex with his own wife? Really?

The conclusion I draw is that you're a numskull.

Any questions?

I'm pretty sure that Rush Limbaugh is a closeted homosexual. This is well known in radio circles.

The point here isn't that his mentor was a gay man, the point is that it is another dot to connect to a pattern.

We have;
1. The rumor about DJ Jeff Christie being fired from KQV in 1973 after an arrest on Winthrop Street for gay pandering. This rumor supposedly circulated on the UPitt campus for weeks following the firing. Verified parts are that Christie was fired by KQV, that Winthrop Street was a gay pickup spot in that era, and several people have confirmed hearing that same rumor at the time. One person confirmed having heard the rumor a couple of years later in water-cooler gossip at the Richmond VA radio station where he worked. At this time, nobody knew who Jeff Christie was.

2. Verification that KQV's Jeff Christie went on to become the man behind the Golden EIB Microphone, Rush Limbaugh.

American Politics Journal -- Mailbag

The video won't play for me but Rush does a lot of parody and was probably making fun of libs. You would need a functioning mind to know when that is but libs very often hear clips and foam at the mouth without understanding anything. Happens all the time. But it gets Rush more attention and makes him wealthier, plus he gets to mock their response so he just rolls with it.

For the record I make fun of it too, most guys have heard something like this:
"No, no. Stop. No. Don't. Don't. Stop. No. Don't stop no."
Can't you take a joke?

Rape can be funny

Rape is never funny. What progressives are trying to do with college campus justice is criminal.

Progressives launched the sexual revolution, removing the public mores and taboos on certain types of sexual behavior. Yes, that behavior was always there in the background, but it was kept quiet. Now the inevitable result, the drunken college hookup, where both parties were inebriated, is somehow being considered rape if the woman decides after the fact that she's not happy with what happened.

Marta Maranda (Fake Wife #3) got a big old divorce settlement if she promised to never talk about their 10 year marriage.

Political commentator, radio host, college drop-out, alleged
closet homosexual, and, as recently revealed, synthetic heroin
drug addict, Rush Hudson Limbaugh III is probably the best
known neocon personality in American radio.

Born in Cape Girardeau, MO, in 1951, Limbaugh spent many of
his formative years pursuing a career in radio.

After using his pilonidal cyst - a congenital birth defect - to
avoid military service in the Vietnam War, Limbaugh briefly
worked for radio stations in Pittsburgh, PA and Kansas City,
MO. Fired from both jobs, he worked as a wiener salesman for
the KC Royals baseball franchise, eventually slithering back into
the radio business.

In 1971 Limbaugh attended Southeastern Missouri University,
where, according to reports, he had a brief but heated affair
with Elliot Sanders. So gay is Limbaugh, guarantees Sanders,
that, "none of his marriages was ever consummated."

Give 6th graders a Dildo, and they'll fuck for a day.

Teach 6th graders to strap on a dildo... and they'll fuck for a lifetime.

:badgrin:

Nice to see your trailer house in your avatar, the cinder block holding the trailer up is a nice touch, Must be the trailer park code

There isn't enough detail in that photo to tell whether it's a trailer home. You certainly can't make-out a cinder block.

the radio business.

Yeah, right. We can trust the ravings of a homosexual about Rush. Homosexuals all love Rush so they would never lie about a thing like that, would they?

BTW, Heroin is synthetic, so the adjective "synthetic" in front of Heroin is redundant. Oxycoton is a morphine based pain killer, just like Codeine and dozens of other variations.

the radio business.

Rightwing AM radio bloviator, Rush Limbaugh, is absolutely obsessed with being penetrated from behind. During a recent sit-down with FIXED News’ Sean Hannity, Limbaugh made at least three references “to bend over, grab the ankles.”

Limbaugh, who claims to be straight, was outed by a 46 year old music store owner from the St. Louis named Elliot Sanders, who claimed while a college student at Southeast Missouri University in 1971, he had an affair with Rush Limbaugh. Sanders says he and Limbaugh had an affair for about 3 months.

No wonder the rightwing loves him because they are closed like Rush, self loathing

[

So now your theory is that he doesn't have sex with his own wife? Really?

The conclusion I draw is that you're a numskull.

Any questions?

I'm pretty sure that Rush Limbaugh is a closeted homosexual. This is well known in radio circles.

The point here isn't that his mentor was a gay man, the point is that it is another dot to connect to a pattern.

We have;
1. The rumor about DJ Jeff Christie being fired from KQV in 1973 after an arrest on Winthrop Street for gay pandering. This rumor supposedly circulated on the UPitt campus for weeks following the firing. Verified parts are that Christie was fired by KQV, that Winthrop Street was a gay pickup spot in that era, and several people have confirmed hearing that same rumor at the time. One person confirmed having heard the rumor a couple of years later in water-cooler gossip at the Richmond VA radio station where he worked. At this time, nobody knew who Jeff Christie was.

2. Verification that KQV's Jeff Christie went on to become the man behind the Golden EIB Microphone, Rush Limbaugh.

American Politics Journal -- Mailbag

Sleazy liberal trash: That's all that is.

That's pretty standard with personalities like Rush. Donald Trump had the same arrangement with his ex-wife. Who wants their ex-wife going around to all the tabloids and telling them the most salacious stuff they can come up with to get a huge check?

Forum List

Back