longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
600x4083.jpg

One of two things will happen:

The Lord will watch over him and the attempt will be thwarted

or

He will be killed and Catholics around the world will rise up in arms to wipe out the source of the evil that caused it.

Read the article @ The Pope Could Face Two Different Assassination Attempts This Week TheBlaze.com

Well, smart people like you should point to a link at Mother Jones Pravda, the Advocate, or the Huffington Post. You sound like an Advocate guy.

Well, smart people like you should point to a link at Mother Jones Pravda, the Advocate, or the Huffington Post. You sound like an Advocate guy.

Actually nobody else at all came up with this crap. I checked. Just Duh Blaze. Shit-stirring services for the gullible, all day, every day.

Yes, when your devils are disheveled and you need some fire in your fearmongerin', let Duh Blaze be your lighter fluid.

You do realize the ethnic makeup of Albania right? You did catch this at another source, which I found a few, that Iraqi intelligence is reading the chatter? You're probably the same type of person that would have ignored the Israeli intelligence being given to the United States about 911 or maybe you just don't like Christians.

600x4083.jpg

or

He will be killed and Catholics around the world will rise up in arms to wipe out the source of the evil that caused it.

Read the article @ The Pope Could Face Two Different Assassination Attempts This Week TheBlaze.com

I wonder which one you are hoping for?

That is truly an ignorant comment!

I think Francis is the most refreshing world leader ever. He lives what he preaches and sets an example for all the clergy - of all faiths - to follow. Losing him to a madman would be a true tragedy.

Maybe YOU would volunteer to be his bodyguard?

600x4083.jpg

or

Shouldn't the second part read:

or

The Lord will say fuck it, you're on you own Frank.

Has anyone ever told you that you are the opposite end of a donkey's head?

600x4083.jpg

or

I wonder which one you are hoping for?

That is truly an ignorant comment!

I think Francis is the most refreshing world leader ever. He lives what he preaches and sets an example for all the clergy - of all faiths - to follow. Losing him to a madman would be a true tragedy.

Maybe YOU would volunteer to be his bodyguard?

I think you would like to see a Holy War....and that you'd be OK with making the Pope your martyr.

Why else would you start a thread like this with that dopey "either/or" proposition? How about a third option. No attempt on the man's life is made and Muslims the world over greet him with open arms?
Kindle Other Fires POPE FRANCIS RAMADAN MESSAGE TO MUSLIMS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD

Muslims throughout the world greeting him with open arms is an option with about as much chance as an icicle in the middle of the Sahara.

The either or was simply a supposition. I pray the original piece was totally wrong.

Pope Francis rebukes religious militants during visit to Albania

By Alba Prifti and Steve Almasy, CNN
updated 8:50 AM EDT, Sun September 21, 2014

140921040658-pope-francis-rome-depart-for-albania-story-top.jpg

(CNN) -- During a trip to the mostly Muslim nation of Albania, Pope Francis rebuked militants who act in the name of religion, saying no one can act as the "armor of God."

The Pope lauded Albanians during a visit to the capital of Tirana, calling the Balkan nation one that proves "a peaceful and fruitful coexistence between persons and communities of believers of different religions is not only desirable, but possible and realistic."

The pontiff didn't refer to any militant group by name. He denounced those who have perverted religious spirit and who are engaged in violence that prevents harmony between people of different faiths.

Last month, he denounced ISIS, the Islamist militant group seeking to establish a caliphate in the Middle East. He called ISIS an "unjust aggressor"

On Sunday, he again spoke harshly against religious warriors.

"Let no one consider themselves to be the 'armor' of God while planning and carrying out acts of violence and oppression," Pope Francis told diplomats at the presidential palace. "May no one use religion as a pretext for actions against human dignity and against the fundamental rights of every man and woman, above all, the right to life and the right of everyone to religious freedom."

Pope Francis rebukes religious militants - CNN.com

==========================================

It's a sin to commit violence or to kill in the name of God?

Religious tolerance and peaceful co-existence?

That's enough to get Francis in trouble with Radical Militant Muslim scum.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back