Rush Limbaugh Claims Conservative States Are ‘Trending Toward Secession’

It's time we find a new name for conservatives because they damned sure are not conservative anymore. They get more radical everyday and it's because of outrage merchants like Rush pushing absolutist hyperbolic rhetoric. Secession is a stupid idea for a lot of reasons but the one question that I wonder about is who is going to volunteer to be the underclass in their fascist society? Rightist government does not function without an oppressed minority / enemy within / scapegoat population to justify the police state they crave.

Total delusion
I mean Jesus fucking christ total delusion.
There is no other reason any Trumpbot would want to secede other than to create a society where only wealthy white protestant males have all the power. Can't have that without a lot of muscle and an exploited subclass to do all the shit work. What's the use of making your own country if you have to start picking your own crops and cutting your own grass? Gotta have slaves in your new Confederacy so who's it going to be?

White people have all the power right here.
No one is looking to leave.
A few little cock suckers like you will get bitch slapped, maybe a few will die.
You like talking tough don't you? That's alright, I know you wouldn't do it to my face, no one does.

It's time we find a new name for conservatives because they damned sure are not conservative anymore. They get more radical everyday and it's because of outrage merchants like Rush pushing absolutist hyperbolic rhetoric. Secession is a stupid idea for a lot of reasons but the one question that I wonder about is who is going to volunteer to be the underclass in their fascist society? Rightist government does not function without an oppressed minority / enemy within / scapegoat population to justify the police state they crave.

Total delusion
There is no other reason any Trumpbot would want to secede other than to create a society where only wealthy white protestant males have all the power. Can't have that without a lot of muscle and an exploited subclass to do all the shit work. What's the use of making your own country if you have to start picking your own crops and cutting your own grass. Gotta have slaves in your new Confederacy so who's it going to be?
The confederacy founded the DemonRat party.

Fact
Sure am thankful for all those white southern conservative males that vote democrat. Both of them.

Why would a conservative of any gender, race, or location vote for a Democrat?
Why would they indeed. Quit saying the old Dixiecrats are somehow related to today's democrats. Also, democrats founded the confederacy. Get your facts straight.

Total delusion
There is no other reason any Trumpbot would want to secede other than to create a society where only wealthy white protestant males have all the power. Can't have that without a lot of muscle and an exploited subclass to do all the shit work. What's the use of making your own country if you have to start picking your own crops and cutting your own grass. Gotta have slaves in your new Confederacy so who's it going to be?

Fact
Sure am thankful for all those white southern conservative males that vote democrat. Both of them.

Why would a conservative of any gender, race, or location vote for a Democrat?
Why would they indeed. Quit saying the old Dixiecrats are somehow related to today's democrats. Also, democrats founded the confederacy. Get your facts straight.
But white people are all racist because they’re related to some slave owners

Total delusion
There is no other reason any Trumpbot would want to secede other than to create a society where only wealthy white protestant males have all the power. Can't have that without a lot of muscle and an exploited subclass to do all the shit work. What's the use of making your own country if you have to start picking your own crops and cutting your own grass? Gotta have slaves in your new Confederacy so who's it going to be?

A few little cock suckers like you will get bitch slapped, maybe a few will die.
You like talking tough don't you? That's alright, I know you wouldn't do it to my face, no one does.

Are you that ugly?

Well, it is probobly just more of his hyperbolic logorrhea but its an interesting prospect. I say let them go! The Blue States would be better off. Red states contribute less in Federal tax revenues while getting more aid. They elect bigots and Fascists to state and national office. They want to deny people the right to vote and want to stifle the free press. They want to deprive people of access to health care including reproductive care ., and there is so much more.

As I have said before, perhaps we should have not have fought the Civil War. If we had just let the south go , we would have been better off in the long run. Sure the scourge of slavery would have lingered longer but that system would crumbled in time as it has elsewhere. It can also be said that slavery never really ended but rather, it morphed into and system of indentured servitude in the form of prison labor camps comprised mostly of black men. So what dis the Civil War really accomplish. Not much other that preserving the union consisting of states with vastly different view and values and producing an increasingly divided nation.

Rush Limbaugh Claims Conservative States Are ‘Trending Toward Secession’ | Michael Stone (patheos.com)

I actually think that we’re trending toward secession. I see more and more people asking what in the world do we have in common with the people who live in, say, New York? What is there that makes us believe that there is enough of us there to even have a chance at winning New York? Especially if you’re talking about votes.
I think Rush has something.
Take the Trumpers and put them in their own country. Take the states they dominate and get the hell out of the USA. It cannot happen quick enough.

Blue believes this country was founded as a democracy in 1620 on a foundation of slavery. Red believes that a revolution in 1776 brought this nation as a Republic conceived in liberty.

If we can't agree on that much we will not agree to hold the country together. And we can't agree on that much.

Blue State America is hemorrhaging their financial foundations. Most of Wall Street has left New York. Nasdaq is moving to Texas. Goldman Sachs is looking out of state. Many others have left. The back of New York's tax structure is broken.

On the west coast major companies are leaving as fast as they can rent office space. In the last two years 90,000 employers have left San Francisco. Portland and Seattle are depopulating themselves of productive citizens and replacing them with criminals.

Blue states have nothing to hold out as success. Not any more.

Total delusion

Are you that ugly?
I look like a retired professional wrestler. I'm a great big hillbilly with a grey beard, shaved head and a face that looks like I have spent 35 years working in the Florida sun. I'm not pretty.

Total delusion

Fact
Many life long Democrats have turned into some of Trumps most avid supporters.
Many of the finest Republicans think that Trump is the worst thing to happen to the Republicans and the USA.
It is Trumpers vs anti-Trumpers. Good vs Evil. Maintaining USA's best institutions vs tearing them down, democracy vs authoritarianism, morality vs immorality
make your choice

Blue believes this country was founded as a democracy in 1620 on a foundation of slavery. Red believes that a revolution in 1776 brought this nation as a Republic conceived in liberty.

If we can't agree on that much we will not agree to hold the country together. And we can't agree on that much.

Blue State America is hemorrhaging their financial foundations. Most of Wall Street has left New York. Nasdaq is moving to Texas. Goldman Sachs is looking out of state. Many others have left. The back of New York's tax structure is broken.

On the west coast major companies are leaving as fast as they can rent office space. In the last two years 90,000 employers have left San Francisco. Portland and Seattle are depopulating themselves of productive citizens and replacing them with criminals.

You are just stupid. Rather Jamestown, or Plymouth Rock, this nation was founded by speculators. It was a business enterprise. People had their way over here paid for by "stockholders" back in England, some through something called indentured servitude. The people that came here were, for the most part, those that occupied the bottom of society in England. The very people that built this nation are the very people you asshole make believe conservative condemn the most. The ones with the free Obamaphones, the ones on welfare, the low wage workers living in poverty. They are the modern day equivalent of the people that built this nation.

That whole conceived in liberty bullshit is the stuff they spoon feed the masses, starting in elementary school. Liberty for who, white privileged landowners, and no one else. Not slaves, not women, not even poor tenant farmers. The whole secession from England was because those wealthy white landowners didn't want to pay taxes. Sound familiar? They never understood where the real strength was, they never understood that their wealth was dependent on the "salt of the earth", just like you flippin moron Trumpbots don't understand.

Do it. Secede. All your guns, and all your ammo, and all your self-inflated misperceptions, will wither and evaporate as the real Americans in this country finally wake up, clean up, and stand up. Pretty safe bet you have no damn idea where that quote comes from.

The 1619 project is a bunch of bullshit.

No one is stupid enough to believe that the country was founded in 1620 besides you

Have you heard of the 1619 project?
Yes. It is bullshit from a journalist with no knowledge of history whatsoever.

You are just stupid. Rather Jamestown, or Plymouth Rock, this nation was founded by speculators. It was a business enterprise. People had their way over here paid for by "stockholders" back in England, some through something called indentured servitude. The people that came here were, for the most part, those that occupied the bottom of society in England. The very people that built this nation are the very people you asshole make believe conservative condemn the most. The ones with the free Obamaphones, the ones on welfare, the low wage workers living in poverty. They are the modern day equivalent of the people that built this nation.

That whole conceived in liberty bullshit is the stuff they spoon feed the masses, starting in elementary school. Liberty for who, white privileged landowners, and no one else. Not slaves, not women, not even poor tenant farmers. The whole secession from England was because those wealthy white landowners didn't want to pay taxes. Sound familiar? They never understood where the real strength was, they never understood that their wealth was dependent on the "salt of the earth", just like you flippin moron Trumpbots don't understand.

Do it. Secede. All your guns, and all your ammo, and all your self-inflated misperceptions, will wither and evaporate as the real Americans in this country finally wake up, clean up, and stand up. Pretty safe bet you have no damn idea where that quote comes from.
You did not read what I wrote. Dismissed!

Well, it is probobly just more of his hyperbolic logorrhea but its an interesting prospect. I say let them go! The Blue States would be better off. Red states contribute less in Federal tax revenues while getting more aid. They elect bigots and Fascists to state and national office. They want to deny people the right to vote and want to stifle the free press. They want to deprive people of access to health care including reproductive care ., and there is so much more.

As I have said before, perhaps we should have not have fought the Civil War. If we had just let the south go , we would have been better off in the long run. Sure the scourge of slavery would have lingered longer but that system would crumbled in time as it has elsewhere. It can also be said that slavery never really ended but rather, it morphed into and system of indentured servitude in the form of prison labor camps comprised mostly of black men. So what dis the Civil War really accomplish. Not much other that preserving the union consisting of states with vastly different view and values and producing an increasingly divided nation.

Rush Limbaugh Claims Conservative States Are ‘Trending Toward Secession’ | Michael Stone (patheos.com)

I actually think that we’re trending toward secession. I see more and more people asking what in the world do we have in common with the people who live in, say, New York? What is there that makes us believe that there is enough of us there to even have a chance at winning New York? Especially if you’re talking about votes.

You hit most of the leftist talking points except conservatives are.poopy heads.

Blue states are an appendage of communist China and want to destroy the Constitution.

Total delusion
How many times do you have to be told it's the dems who owned the slaves and the republicans who freed them ?
Are you stupid or something?

Forum List

Back