Rush Limbaugh 27 year on the radio

Rush Limbaugh net worth - $400 million
And the Liberals failed miserably time and time again to shut him up.
Well done Rush.

Nobody's "tried to shup him up" AFAIK, but --- leave it to the shallow end of the gene puddle to not only be abjectly ignorant of the distinction between monetary gain and aesthetic value, but even revel in their own ignorance. And thereby demonstrate the source of that monetary gain. Or as Lush Rimjob himself describes it, "confiscatory ad rates".

Know who else made millions? Cigarette companies. Same thing, except Limblob brings his own lighter.

"if you want to know what America used to be -- and a lot of people wish it still were -- then you listen to Strom Thurmond." -- RL TV show, 5/11/93

$400 million

Think of all the guns the right could have bought rather than showering it on Rush

Prove the 99.7 % BS first.
BTW, there is no Sullivan Ratings Group, it's just another of the .3%

You're NOT going to like this....

The Sullivan Group monitors the accuracy of Rush Limbaugh’s statements, estimated to be 99% correct. (Much to the chagrin of Progressives.) Thomas M. Sullivan is a conservative commentator who works for Fox News and also has a syndicated radio talk show. He graduated from Seattle University and worked as an accountant for Price Waterhouse. In 1980 Sullivan founded a brokerage firm called The Sullivan Group which was later sold to Prudential Securities in 1986. It is this Sullivan Group that Rush refers to each day when citing his accuracy percentage.
Why would I not like YOU making a fool of yourself.

Your own post admits the Sullivan Group is NOT an opinion auditing group, but in fact a real estate mortgage brokerage firm that has absolutely nothing to do with "auditing" opinions. Your MessiahRushie just lifted the name from his friend and makes up his own phony ratings for stupid suckers to swallow. You are a perfect example of just how gullible DittoTards are.
Thank You.

August 14, 2009
CALLER: Hey, I'm curious as to how your accuracy rating is determined.
RUSH: You mean at the Sullivan Group, the opinion auditing firm?

You mean a brokerage firm, can't have SUBDIVISIONS of it's company to do various jobs, and have other business interests?....and if that brokerage company was sold, those subdivisions wouldn't still exist? How many different companies and subdivisions does Prudential have? I can wait for your well though out answer!:badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

You're NOT going to like this....

The Sullivan Group monitors the accuracy of Rush Limbaugh’s statements, estimated to be 99% correct. (Much to the chagrin of Progressives.) Thomas M. Sullivan is a conservative commentator who works for Fox News and also has a syndicated radio talk show. He graduated from Seattle University and worked as an accountant for Price Waterhouse. In 1980 Sullivan founded a brokerage firm called The Sullivan Group which was later sold to Prudential Securities in 1986. It is this Sullivan Group that Rush refers to each day when citing his accuracy percentage.
Why would I not like YOU making a fool of yourself.

Your own post admits the Sullivan Group is NOT an opinion auditing group, but in fact a real estate mortgage brokerage firm that has absolutely nothing to do with "auditing" opinions. Your MessiahRushie just lifted the name from his friend and makes up his own phony ratings for stupid suckers to swallow. You are a perfect example of just how gullible DittoTards are.
Thank You.

August 14, 2009
CALLER: Hey, I'm curious as to how your accuracy rating is determined.
RUSH: You mean at the Sullivan Group, the opinion auditing firm?

You mean a brokerage firm, can't have SUBDIVISIONS of it's company to do various jobs, and have other business interests?....and if that brokerage company was sold, those subdivisions wouldn't still exist? How many different companies and subdivisions does Prudential have? I can wait for your well though out answer!:badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Prove it.

I don't care if he calls for impeachment if that's his opinion ED . Rush has no power to impeach anyway .

That, of course, is NOT the point!
It is the pathological liar's routine to say something and then when what he said is reported in the press, he denies he ever said it and accuses the media of lying. So there is no denying that he called for Obama's impeachment, and there he is denying that he called for Obama's impeachment and playing the victim of the "liberal" media.
Get it?
For 27 years he has done the same thing and his idiots swallow his shit whole.

does this remind you of someone in the WH?:eusa_liar::cuckoo:

27 years of tell the truth that Libtards try so hard to hide and/or obsfucate.

Hope he's around for another 27!

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

27 years of tell the truth that Libtards try so hard to hide and/or obsfucate.

Hope he's around for another 27!

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Actually, Rush LImbaugh is the second worst thing that every happened to the Republican Party.

George Dubya was the worst.

Well, when people like you show your rabid hatred of him, it means he's doing his job. :eusa_clap:

Guy, I was a right wing republican for years and years.

Until I ended up with an underwater mortgage, a busted 401K and a boss who fired me after I got injured because 'he didn't have to deal with a union". That's what it took to get me to realize I was supporting the wrong side.

My dislike of Limbaugh is that he's a hypocrite. He's all law and order, until he got caught abusing drugs. He's talks smack "family values", and on his fourth marriage with those swirling rumor about his sexual orientation that won't go away.

But even going beyond the fat man's hypocrisy, he's not good for the political debate. I'll give you one good example.

When he called Sandra Fluke vile names, he took the conversation away from "Should the government compel religious organizations to pay for family planning if it violates their beliefs" and to his own misogyny and quest for ratings.

And he kept it up for a week until the Sponsors started pulling the plug.

And the very fact that none of the GOP hopefuls could denounce that showed they were weak leaders.

So he ended up helping Obama.

And how was this good for you again?

Actually, Rush LImbaugh is the second worst thing that every happened to the Republican Party.

George Dubya was the worst.

Well, when people like you show your rabid hatred of him, it means he's doing his job. :eusa_clap:

Guy, I was a right wing republican for years and years.

Until I ended up with an underwater mortgage, a busted 401K and a boss who fired me after I got injured because 'he didn't have to deal with a union". That's what it took to get me to realize I was supporting the wrong side.

My dislike of Limbaugh is that he's a hypocrite. He's all law and order, until he got caught abusing drugs. He's talks smack "family values", and on his fourth marriage with those swirling rumor about his sexual orientation that won't go away.

But even going beyond the fat man's hypocrisy, he's not good for the political debate. I'll give you one good example.

When he called Sandra Fluke vile names, he took the conversation away from "Should the government compel religious organizations to pay for family planning if it violates their beliefs" and to his own misogyny and quest for ratings.

And he kept it up for a week until the Sponsors started pulling the plug.

And the very fact that none of the GOP hopefuls could denounce that showed they were weak leaders.

So he ended up helping Obama.

And how was this good for you again?

Are you telling me that Barney Frank and Chris Dodd had nothing whatsoever to do with your mortgatge being underwater?

As for Sandra Fluke - she has turned out NOT to be the poor student she claimed to be but a Dimocrap party flak out to make a name for herself.

By changing your affiliation, you are only shooting yourself in the foot.

Yes, I find the GOP Establishment to be nothing but a bunch if discpicable pieces of slime and urgently want to see them replaced.

Have you become active with your local party apparatus?

If not, that is where you will learn the true aims of each party.

[

Are you telling me that Barney Frank and Chris Dodd had nothing whatsoever to do with your mortgatge being underwater?

Bush was President. Bush appointed the regulators. Bush appointed the heads of Freddie and Fannie and the FEC and the SEC. The right totally owns what happened in 2008.

[
As for Sandra Fluke - she has turned out NOT to be the poor student she claimed to be but a Dimocrap party flak out to make a name for herself.

Obviously, you missed the point. The point was not her wealth level. It was whether after she paid $30,000 for tution that covered health care, should her school be selectively picking what her health coverage was because they believed in sky fairies.

That's actually a fairly legitimate debate. Limbaugh calling her vile names distracted from that debate.

[
By changing your affiliation, you are only shooting yourself in the foot.

Yes, I find the GOP Establishment to be nothing but a bunch if discpicable pieces of slime and urgently want to see them replaced.

And yet the GOP establishment pretty much rated the game this cycle. Every Tea Party challenger was defeated and they pulled out all the stops to block these characters.

[
Have you become active with your local party apparatus?

If not, that is where you will learn the true aims of each party.

I've worked for GOP campaigns in 1980, 1982, 1984, 1998, 2000, 2004 and 2006.

And what I found is that the local party apparatus is usually hung up on local races.

I also worked for Tammy Duckworth's campaign in 2012. Really pretty different kind of people.

ed schultz , what a bonehead that guy is and no where near the quality of EL RUSHBO !!

Forum List

Back