Rush Limbaugh 27 year on the radio

pismoe

Platinum Member
May 17, 2014
yep , EL RUSHBO on the air for 27 years . He just mentioned the anniversary a little bit ago . Just some info .

A month or so ago the left wing blogs were full of breathless stories about Limbaugh's sponsors and listening audience allegedly leaving in droves. Like most of the left wing blogs these days it was big on wishful thinking and short on facts.

yep , EL RUSHBO on the air for 27 years . He just mentioned the anniversary a little bit ago . Just some info .

The pathological liar also denied calling for impeachment yet again. Even BigotBarf admits your MessiahRushie called for Obama's impeachment!

Limbaugh: Obama 'Needs to Be Impeached' for Using IRS 'to Damage His Political Opponents'

LIMBAUGH: OBAMA 'NEEDS TO BE IMPEACHED' FOR USING IRS 'TO DAMAGE HIS POLITICAL OPPONENTS'

On his Tuesday radio show, conservative talker Rush Limbaugh make the extraordinary call for the impeachment of President Barack Obama for his neglect of the law when it came to he and his administration's handling of the ongoing Internal Revenue Service scandal.

"I mean, this guy needs to be impeached," Limbaugh said.* We impeached Nixon for less than this kind of stuff. Nixon only dreamed about doing what this guy's done. Nixon only dreamed about doing what Lois Lerner has done.* Nixon only dreamed of using the IRS to damage his political opponents. He never did it, but they wanted to convict him of a thought crime nevertheless.* Well, these people have done it, and now they're being called on it, and they're asked to explain it."

I, El Rushbo, Have Not Called for Obama's Impeachment, But It's a Mistake for the Republicans to Take It Off the Table - The Rush Limbaugh Show

July 30, 2014
RUSH: I, El Rushbo, Have Not Called for Obama's Impeachment

July 30, 2014
RUSH: I have never come out for impeachment

July 30, 2014
RUSH: I have never made a call for impeachment.

yep , Rush is alright and he is a survivor worth millions and he did it in private business / industry with willing advertisers that can cut him loose whenever they like . That's 27 years for RUSH and where is liberal / dem talk radio outside of PBS and NPR which are publically funded through taxation ??

Rush is as good as gone. I know because I've read it in countless threads for a few years now.

Plus, I know for a fact thanks to JoeB that Huckabee is being groomed to take over the talk radio Big Chair.

I don't care if he calls for impeachment if that's his opinion ED . Rush has no power to impeach anyway .

I don't care if he calls for impeachment if that's his opinion ED . Rush has no power to impeach anyway .

That, of course, is NOT the point!
It is the pathological liar's routine to say something and then when what he said is reported in the press, he denies he ever said it and accuses the media of lying. So there is no denying that he called for Obama's impeachment, and there he is denying that he called for Obama's impeachment and playing the victim of the "liberal" media.
Get it?
For 27 years he has done the same thing and his idiots swallow his shit whole.

The pathological liar also denied calling for impeachment yet again. Even BigotBarf admits your MessiahRushie called for Obama's impeachment!

Limbaugh: Obama 'Needs to Be Impeached' for Using IRS 'to Damage His Political Opponents'

LIMBAUGH: OBAMA 'NEEDS TO BE IMPEACHED' FOR USING IRS 'TO DAMAGE HIS POLITICAL OPPONENTS'

On his Tuesday radio show, conservative talker Rush Limbaugh make the extraordinary call for the impeachment of President Barack Obama for his neglect of the law when it came to he and his administration's handling of the ongoing Internal Revenue Service scandal.

"I mean, this guy needs to be impeached," Limbaugh said.* We impeached Nixon for less than this kind of stuff. Nixon only dreamed about doing what this guy's done. Nixon only dreamed about doing what Lois Lerner has done.* Nixon only dreamed of using the IRS to damage his political opponents. He never did it, but they wanted to convict him of a thought crime nevertheless.* Well, these people have done it, and now they're being called on it, and they're asked to explain it."

I, El Rushbo, Have Not Called for Obama's Impeachment, But It's a Mistake for the Republicans to Take It Off the Table - The Rush Limbaugh Show

July 30, 2014

July 30, 2014

July 30, 2014

Since when is a statement NEEDS to be impeached calling for an outright impeachment?:cuckoo:

Rush thinks the guy needs impeachment but that's just his OPINION . I also think the guy needs some ear work done to make his ears look normal , but that's just my OPINION .

July 30, 2014

July 30, 2014

July 30, 2014

How come you do not take both your quotes directly from rush Limbaugh ' s site.

Why use rushlimbaugh.com for one but not the other?

Seems you might be the pathological liar.

Finger-pointing points back at you.

I've never listened to more than a few minutes of his broadcasts. Unless I was trapped in my brother's car while he drove. When I'm driving it's NPR. Go figger dat from a Conservative like me.

4 wives later and STILL steering the moral consciousness of respectable, God fearing Americans after 27 years! Way to go Rushbo!!! :clap2:

Did he have a baby with some other woman while married?... Was he impeached for lying about some cum stain on a blue dress? Did he leave his wife for a boyfriend? Was he caught taking a prostitute out of state while wearing just black socks?

Way to go Rushy! :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

4 wives later and STILL steering the moral consciousness of respectable, God fearing Americans after 27 years! Way to go Rushbo!!! :clap2:

Did he have a baby with some other woman while married?... Was he impeached for lying about some cum stain on a blue dress? Did he leave his wife for a boyfriend? Was he caught taking a prostitute out of state while wearing just black socks?

Fuck yea! Ol' "hit it and quit it" Rushbo! Social conservative hero! :clap2:

Well he could have hit it like BJ did, and made a laughing stock out of the president! .... And just think of the money Rush paid to divorce them..... BJ still has to face the Hildebeasty every once in awhile, getting rid of the blond bombshell that visits him in NY before her Thighness comes home!

Bill Clinton?s Mistress: Tell-All Alleges That Hillary?s Husband Having Affair - Hollywood Life

July 30, 2014

July 30, 2014

July 30, 2014

Since when is a statement NEEDS to be impeached calling for an outright impeachment?:cuckoo:

Since always!

July 30, 2014

July 30, 2014

July 30, 2014

Since always!

Of coursed EddyBoy, you NEED a lobotomy, but that doesn't mean I WANT you to get one, even if you do NEED it! ...You're entertainment value would be drastically decreased!

Well he could have hit it like BJ did, and made a laughing stock out of the president! .... And just think of the money Rush paid to divorce them..... BJ still has to face the Hildebeasty every once in awhile, getting rid of the blond bombshell that visits him in NY before her Thighness comes home!

Bill Clinton?s Mistress: Tell-All Alleges That Hillary?s Husband Having Affair - Hollywood Life

I wonder how many of his stints in rehab were attempts to prevent any of his divorces hmmm... :eusa_think:

Forum List

Back