Rush Limbaugh 27 year on the radio

I don't get to listen to Rush a lot, I have to work. But nothing I've ever heard from him has been a lie. How can someone's opinion be a lie unless what they state as opinion is in fact not their opinion. And how would anyone know this?

Rush has been on the air for going on 27 years and all the left wing idiots can come up with is that he confused them on the impeachment idea?

I love him because he brings out the hate, stupidity, and immaturity in the left that we all know is there. Bravo Rush. Here's to 26 more years.
Is it possible for someone to try to support an opinion with something other than an opinion? Of course! And is it possible that the non-opinion support can be a lie? Again, of course!

And this is why your MessiahRushie has lied to his suckers for 27 years, they lack the most basic of logical skills! Of course in this case he is not giving an opinion, he is stating as a fact that he NEVER called for Obama's impeachment, something even Brightbart admits is a lie. He has been doing the same thing for 27 years, saying something one day and then denying he ever said it when it is reported in the media, lying that they are misquoting him because they are out to get him. And for 27 years his suckers have been stupid enough to believe him even though they heard him say what he denies saying simply because they see themselves as perpetual VICTIMS just like him.

August 18, 2010
RUSH: The Tea Party is not even weighing in on the mosque.* The Tea Party's worrying about other things, like jobs and the economy and Obama's single-handed destruction of it.*Imam Hussein Obama mmm, mmm, mmm.* I want to be fair, too.* He probably is the best anti-American president the country's ever had.* So I don't want to be misinterpreted here as just a knee-jerk critic.* Ed Gillespie is the former RNC chairman saying that we should downplay the mosque, don't overplay it here.

August 19, 2010
POWERS:* The reason for that is that you have people like Rush Limbaugh referring to him as Imam Hussein Obama.

RUSH:* No, I have not said Imam Hussein Obama.* I've never thrown Hussein in there, I just said Imam Obama.*

Dude, after 27 years, all you have is Rush lied about Impeachment? Rush lies once every 27 years, your messiah Obama lies every 27 seconds.

yep , he sure is doing a good job . The guys that hate RUSH listen to him more than I listen to him .

oh yeah , and blue jeans , I don't rebuild them but I try not to wash them too much .

Rush won author of the year for his childrens book series.

By cheating!!!!

You gotta stand in awe of the deep seated hatred the left manages to hold on to. What is it about the 1st Amendment that offends the left? Nobody on the right criticizes left wing media the way the left attacks Rush and Fox. Rush writes a book for kids about a time traveling Paul Revere and the best the hate filled left can lamely come up with is "he cheated".

I don't get to listen to Rush a lot, I have to work. But nothing I've ever heard from him has been a lie. How can someone's opinion be a lie unless what they state as opinion is in fact not their opinion. And how would anyone know this?

Rush has been on the air for going on 27 years and all the left wing idiots can come up with is that he confused them on the impeachment idea?

I love him because he brings out the hate, stupidity, and immaturity in the left that we all know is there. Bravo Rush. Here's to 26 more years.
Is it possible for someone to try to support an opinion with something other than an opinion? Of course! And is it possible that the non-opinion support can be a lie? Again, of course!

And this is why your MessiahRushie has lied to his suckers for 27 years, they lack the most basic of logical skills! Of course in this case he is not giving an opinion, he is stating as a fact that he NEVER called for Obama's impeachment, something even Brightbart admits is a lie. He has been doing the same thing for 27 years, saying something one day and then denying he ever said it when it is reported in the media, lying that they are misquoting him because they are out to get him. And for 27 years his suckers have been stupid enough to believe him even though they heard him say what he denies saying simply because they see themselves as perpetual VICTIMS just like him.

August 18, 2010
RUSH: The Tea Party is not even weighing in on the mosque.* The Tea Party's worrying about other things, like jobs and the economy and Obama's single-handed destruction of it.*Imam Hussein Obama mmm, mmm, mmm.* I want to be fair, too.* He probably is the best anti-American president the country's ever had.* So I don't want to be misinterpreted here as just a knee-jerk critic.* Ed Gillespie is the former RNC chairman saying that we should downplay the mosque, don't overplay it here.

August 19, 2010
POWERS:* The reason for that is that you have people like Rush Limbaugh referring to him as Imam Hussein Obama.

RUSH:* No, I have not said Imam Hussein Obama.* I've never thrown Hussein in there, I just said Imam Obama.*

Dude, after 27 years, all you have is Rush lied about Impeachment? Rush lies once every 27 years, your messiah Obama lies every 27 seconds.

If you could count, that was the second example of his habit of denying what he said and then playing the victim of the Liberal media. I can give more, but I suspect no matter how many I post you will never admit your MessiahRushie is a liar.

Here after using Obama's middle name a full year BEFORE Kerrey, and habitually using it afterwards, he denies using it, says Kerrey used it first and plays victim of the media out to mischaracterize the poor little VICTIM, him.

Drive-Bys Mischaracterize Rush in the Barack Hussein Obama Flap
February 28, 2008
RUSH: Likewise with this Hussein name business. If I've read it once today, I've read it twice that I constantly refer to Obama using his middle name, which I don't!

March 3, 2008
RUSH: Who was it that first used Obama's middle name of Hussein? It was not us. It was Bob Kerrey, over and over again, former Democrat senator of Nebraska.

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/the-trail/2007/12/16/kerrey_for_clinton.html
December 16, 2007
KERREY: I like the fact that his name is Barack Hussein Obama,

Stop the Tape: Sexy Rock Star Obama Whines About His Ears
Dec 13, 2006
RUSH: (interruption) Snerdley is convinced that Maureen wants Barack Hussein Obama.
(sigh) I don't even want to go there.

Dec 14, 2006
RUSH: I mean you know me, if the guy's sensitive about his big ears, we need to give him a new name, like Dumbo. But that doesn't quite get it. How about Barack Hussein Odumbo.

Obama_Displays_Maturity__Laughs_Off__Barack_the__Magic_Negro___Song.Par.89380.ImageFile.jpg

Last edited:
This one's still my favorite:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oARGPwSVKI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oARGPwSVKI[/ame]

"SherROD Brown". Doesn't even know how to pronounce his name. On the radio.

Rush won author of the year for his childrens book series.

By cheating!!!!

You gotta stand in awe of the deep seated hatred the left manages to hold on to. What is it about the 1st Amendment that offends the left? Nobody on the right criticizes left wing media the way the left attacks Rush and Fox. Rush writes a book for kids about a time traveling Paul Revere and the best the hate filled left can lamely come up with is "he cheated".
He did cheat!

The nomination was based on sales, he cheated to get nominated by buying tens of thousands of books himself which he freely admits doing.
The contest was for CHILDREN who read the book to vote. He announced the contest on his radio program, posted a link on his website and asked his listeners to vote for him, most of whom are not children and never read the book. Even with all that cheating, he just barely edged out the honest authors!

By cheating!!!!

He did cheat!

The nomination was based on sales, he cheated to get nominated by buying tens of thousands of books himself which he freely admits doing.
The contest was for CHILDREN who read the book to vote. He announced the contest on his radio program, posted a link on his website and asked his listeners to vote for him, most of whom are not children and never read the book. Even with all that cheating, he just barely edged out the honest authors!

Please show links to your various claims, or it's just more HATER BULLSHIT....BTW, Rush has DONATED many of the Revere books to educational institutions, IF they would like them. These were NOT BOUGHT, but strictly a donation! :D

Limbaugh is the iconic figure of the conservative talk radio movement of the 1990's. His impact was felt in the 1994 middies when Gingrich and GOP took over the House.

Except that claim is one of the .3% :eusa_whistle:

Prove it! :badgrin:

Prove the 99.7 % BS first.
BTW, there is no Sullivan Ratings Group, it's just another of the .3%

You're NOT going to like this....

The Sullivan Group monitors the accuracy of Rush Limbaugh’s statements, estimated to be 99% correct. (Much to the chagrin of Progressives.) Thomas M. Sullivan is a conservative commentator who works for Fox News and also has a syndicated radio talk show. He graduated from Seattle University and worked as an accountant for Price Waterhouse. In 1980 Sullivan founded a brokerage firm called The Sullivan Group which was later sold to Prudential Securities in 1986. It is this Sullivan Group that Rush refers to each day when citing his accuracy percentage.

Prove it! :badgrin:

Prove the 99.7 % BS first.
BTW, there is no Sullivan Ratings Group, it's just another of the .3%

You're NOT going to like this....

The Sullivan Group monitors the accuracy of Rush Limbaugh’s statements, estimated to be 99% correct. (Much to the chagrin of Progressives.) Thomas M. Sullivan is a conservative commentator who works for Fox News and also has a syndicated radio talk show. He graduated from Seattle University and worked as an accountant for Price Waterhouse. In 1980 Sullivan founded a brokerage firm called The Sullivan Group which was later sold to Prudential Securities in 1986. It is this Sullivan Group that Rush refers to each day when citing his accuracy percentage.
Why would I not like YOU making a fool of yourself.

Your own post admits the Sullivan Group is NOT an opinion auditing group, but in fact a real estate mortgage brokerage firm that has absolutely nothing to do with "auditing" opinions. Your MessiahRushie just lifted the name from his friend and makes up his own phony ratings for stupid suckers to swallow. You are a perfect example of just how gullible DittoTards are.
Thank You.

August 14, 2009
CALLER: Hey, I'm curious as to how your accuracy rating is determined.
RUSH: You mean at the Sullivan Group, the opinion auditing firm?

The hypocrisy continues. You people claim you don't listen to hm. Yet you bitch about what he says which means you do lol.

Limbaugh is the iconic figure of the conservative talk radio movement of the 1990's. His impact was felt in the 1994 middies when Gingrich and GOP took over the House.

Yeah, but that's not a good thing.

The problem the GOP has now is the same problem the Democrats had in the 1970's 1980's. the extreme wing has such a stranglehold on the party that it cannot appeal to anyone outside the base.

I recall in 1984, when Mondale spent so much time appealing to the feminists, the Unions and minorities that when it came time for the general election, no one outside those groups were all that interested in voting for him.

And he lost 49 states.

Today, you have a GOP where they throw out their majority leader because he wants to compromise on one issue.

Yeah, but that's not a good thing.

The problem the GOP has now is the same problem the Democrats had in the 1970's 1980's. the extreme wing has such a stranglehold on the party that it cannot appeal to anyone outside the base.

I recall in 1984, when Mondale spent so much time appealing to the feminists, the Unions and minorities that when it came time for the general election, no one outside those groups were all that interested in voting for him.

And he lost 49 states.

Today, you have a GOP where they throw out their majority leader because he wants to compromise on one issue.

s0n.....wtf with that post count total? THATS fucked up by anybody's measure........and its called OCD. 100% certainty......its not even debatable. Lotsa good shit out there keep you from blowing whole days in the nether-regions of the internet mentally masturbating. Effexor XR.....Lexipro.....Zoloft.......to name a few. s0n.....it'll change your whole life. Allows people to be more productive in life......in some cases, far, far more productive. When you cant get your mind off shit no matter what, its obsessive-compulsive behavior......falls under the umbrella of depression. If its in the family s0n.....either side.......there ya go!! As Matt Damon said in Good Will Hunting, "Its not your fault."

International OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) Foundation

Forum List

Back