rush is such a liar!

Limbaugh on college "thesis" he says Obama wrote: "[T]his little boy in college" had "disdain" for Constitution | Media Matters for America

rush blasts obama as a "little boy" and for his thesis.....of course it was not obama's thesis but facts dont matter to rush and his fans...i wonder what rush did his thesis on? o wait....my bad ...you have to go to program of high learning to do a thesis and rush did not....but he is still the drug doing, lyng, divorce as many wives as you can....hero of the right.

well, where is the true obamalama thesis doyathink?

i'm glad I make you cringe. I haven't even noticed you, therefore, I make an impact and you do not. Clearly, you're too stupid to get my point. Let me try it this way.....

Every single media outlet - print and broadcast - has lied. ALL of them. Why is it we are treated to this plethora of Whiny McWhines about Rush, Beck and Fox and not a peep outta anybody when its MSNBC, CNN, ABC etc etc etc.

Simple question - I am, however, not surprised that you can't answer it.

So lets hear the lies of MSNBC, CNN, ABC etc etc etc. You're saying they all do it so lets hear it.

If you think I'm going to bother to link to every misrepresenation and outright lie by the above, you can think again. I am not in the habit of spoonfeeding fools. No doubt, your comeback will be that I can't evidence it. That is your perogative - be a sheep if you so choose. Close your eye to the constant stream of crap we are fed daily by the media.

Because I access pure, undiluted, unspun news - I watch how each and every media outlet puts their own spin and inserts opinion and focuses on what fits into their own agenda in a wide variety of 'stories'.

What I don't do either, is start threads on every 'lie' I spot in each and every one of the media outlets daily. If I did, I would spend hours starting hundreds of threads. Frankly, I have neither the time nor the inclination to do so.

That you think Rush is somehow unique in his "lies" makes me laugh. I laugh at you because you are stupid.

Jesus, you remind me of a three year old. You are taking the position that intellectual integrity of media is irrelevant--our own brilliance is all we need to sort through the lies. Your arrogance aside, the integrity of media does matter. When Dan Rather put out his piece on Bush he was canned. There was a reason for that. Whether I was smart enough to see through Rather's lies is what is irrelevant not that media lied...

Limbaugh on college "thesis" he says Obama wrote: "[T]his little boy in college" had "disdain" for Constitution | Media Matters for America

rush blasts obama as a "little boy" and for his thesis.....of course it was not obama's thesis but facts dont matter to rush and his fans...i wonder what rush did his thesis on? o wait....my bad ...you have to go to program of high learning to do a thesis and rush did not....but he is still the drug doing, lyng, divorce as many wives as you can....hero of the right.

well, where is the true obamalama thesis doyathink?

Kenya.

So lets hear the lies of MSNBC, CNN, ABC etc etc etc. You're saying they all do it so lets hear it.

If you think I'm going to bother to link to every misrepresenation and outright lie by the above, you can think again. I am not in the habit of spoonfeeding fools. No doubt, your comeback will be that I can't evidence it. That is your perogative - be a sheep if you so choose. Close your eye to the constant stream of crap we are fed daily by the media.

Because I access pure, undiluted, unspun news - I watch how each and every media outlet puts their own spin and inserts opinion and focuses on what fits into their own agenda in a wide variety of 'stories'.

What I don't do either, is start threads on every 'lie' I spot in each and every one of the media outlets daily. If I did, I would spend hours starting hundreds of threads. Frankly, I have neither the time nor the inclination to do so.

That you think Rush is somehow unique in his "lies" makes me laugh. I laugh at you because you are stupid.

Jesus, you remind me of a three year old. You are taking the position that intellectual integrity of media is irrelevant--our own brilliance is all we need to sort through the lies. Your arrogance aside, the integrity of media does matter. When Dan Rather put out his piece on Bush he was canned. There was a reason for that. Whether I was smart enough to see through Rather's lies is what is irrelevant not that media lied...

On the day that you demonstrate the intellect of the average three year old, you'll be smarter than you are now.

You misunderstand me. I don't take the position that intelluctual integrity in the media is irrelevant - it is absolutely very relevant. We just don't have it anymore. The media watchdogs - the 4th estate as was - no longer exists. Personally, I think that is a seriously bad thing. I would love to see the return of unbiased, decent, honest, investigative journalism.

The media has become part of the problem - they used to be a huge part of the solution.

The 'watchdogs' have become 'lapdogs', which is why it is important for media such as talk radio, Fox, etc to exist. At the very least, they provide alternatives to the crap that is put out by the others.

o here we go....when nothing else works..drag out that dead fucking horse palin....what lies...that the woman is stupid...i stand right by that...that she was a terrible choice for vp...o hell i stand by that...that her whole image is smoke and mirrors...i stand by that too...

o here we go....when nothing else works..drag out that dead fucking horse palin....what lies...that the woman is stupid...i stand right by that...that she was a terrible choice for vp...o hell i stand by that...that her whole image is smoke and mirrors...i stand by that too...
Wait a minute...

On one hand you're all in a lather over someone who makes his living by being outrageous getting hoaxed, on the other you don't give a shit when an outright lie perpetrated by a hoaxer was told about someone you don't like.

And what of the Chamber of Commerce hoaxer who got taken seriously because he was preaching about gullible warming?

The selective outrage is astounding.

Last edited:
palin is the hoax to me..dude...and what is this chamber thing you keep referring to and i am responding to willow....what lies have i told about palin? are they not in reality opinions....heheheee

Wait a minute...

On one hand you're all in a lather over someone who makes his living by being outrageous getting hoaxed, on the other you don't give a shit when an outright lie perpetrated by a hoaxer was told about someone you don't like.

And what of the Chamber of Commerce hoaxer who got taken seriously because he was preaching about gullible warming?

The selective outrage is astounding.

It is referred to as situational ethics. As democrats have refused to place the ethics chairman on staff.

she ain't dead baby, she's alive and pot shotting from behind the bushes. but still you defended the lies the left told about her. including that she is stupid, including that her image was smoke and mirrors and I don't think she was such a bad choice either, that's just something your elitis new yawkers told you. Kerry On.

palin is the hoax to me..dude...and what is this chamber thing you keep referring to and i am responding to willow....what lies have i told about palin? are they not in reality opinions....heheheee

And therein lies the problem.... What is this chamber thing"..... you'd know all about it if the fucking media would do the job that they are supposed to do.

Like her or not (I'd never vote for her, BTW), she was lied about by a hoaxer who claimed to be a McCain campaign wonk. The media ran with it as though it was true, and never really corrected themselves. This is a matter of fact.

Yet, when Limpbagh corrects the record and retracts himself within the span of one radio program, you wet yourself to the point that you have to start a thread over a story that was basically dead within three hours.

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back