rush is such a liar!

i care when someone lies...call me picky and all that....the reason we are in this mess ...is the populas' refusal to educate themselves on issues and just listen to talking heads.

i care when someone lies...call me picky and all that....the reason we are in this mess ...is the populas' refusal to educate themselves on issues and just listen to talking heads.

So, tell me, strolling.... Why is it a problem that Rush lies?

How about when Fox lies?

Or MSNBC?

Or ABC?

Or an individual journalist?

Any commentator?

Or our politicians?

Why is it only Rush, Glenn Beck and Fox that get threads?

Personally, I couldn't give a rats ass if Rush lies. I really, really, really care when our POTUS and Congress lie to us.

Obama is on record as fundamentally disagreeing with the Constitution and our Founding Principles, are you denying his 2001 Interview?

o how funny ...a republican throwing rocks at people (letterman) for fucking around.....can you say sandford....sc.....the list just goes on and on....

if rush was 'mistaken' then he will come forth and say that right?

Why are Libruls so obsessed with the coming and going of Sanford and his penis?

Like other Dem Heros, Letterman like to fuck the women that work for him. Why even be a Boss if you can't get your female staffers to make themselves useful once in a while?

Unlike repub congress critters who like to come on to adolescent staffers on capital hill...

...As for Letterman and his staffers - it takes two to tango...

Or unlike low life democrats that defend every pedophile that is brought to the nations attention.

Are you and judge cashman buddies?

i looked for another thread in media? o well....why are you a rush fan?

There are a plethora of 'lies' threads - most about Rush and Fox (color me shocked). I'm not a 'fan' of Rush, or anyone else.

Here's my question. So what? Everybody lies at some point. From the POTUS, congress, the media, and each and every one of us. At some time, we have all lied.

Who the hell cares?

If you report a lie and it changes someones opinion or decision does it matter? After all, we've all done it right!

CG, you really make me cringe...

i looked for another thread in media? o well....why are you a rush fan?

There are a plethora of 'lies' threads - most about Rush and Fox (color me shocked). I'm not a 'fan' of Rush, or anyone else.

Here's my question. So what? Everybody lies at some point. From the POTUS, congress, the media, and each and every one of us. At some time, we have all lied.

Who the hell cares?

If you report a lie and it changes someones opinion or decision does it matter? After all, we've all done it right!

i'm glad I make you cringe. I haven't even noticed you, therefore, I make an impact and you do not. Clearly, you're too stupid to get my point. Let me try it this way.....

Every single media outlet - print and broadcast - has lied. ALL of them. Why is it we are treated to this plethora of Whiny McWhines about Rush, Beck and Fox and not a peep outta anybody when its MSNBC, CNN, ABC etc etc etc.

Simple question - I am, however, not surprised that you can't answer it.

So, tell me, strolling.... Why is it a problem that Rush lies?

How about when Fox lies?

Or MSNBC?

Or ABC?

Or an individual journalist?

Any commentator?

Or our politicians?

Why is it only Rush, Glenn Beck and Fox that get threads?

Personally, I couldn't give a rats ass if Rush lies. I really, really, really care when our POTUS and Congress lie to us.

How do you know when POTUS or congress lies when the reporters covering them lie?

Who the hell cares?

i'm glad I make you cringe. I haven't even noticed you, therefore, I make an impact and you do not. Clearly, you're too stupid to get my point. Let me try it this way.....

Every single media outlet - print and broadcast - has lied. ALL of them. Why is it we are treated to this plethora of Whiny McWhines about Rush, Beck and Fox and not a peep outta anybody when its MSNBC, CNN, ABC etc etc etc.

So lets hear the lies of MSNBC, CNN, ABC etc etc etc. You're saying they all do it so lets hear it.

Limbaugh on college "thesis" he says Obama wrote: "[T]his little boy in college" had "disdain" for Constitution | Media Matters for America

rush blasts obama as a "little boy" and for his thesis.....of course it was not obama's thesis but facts dont matter to rush and his fans...i wonder what rush did his thesis on? o wait....my bad ...you have to go to program of high learning to do a thesis and rush did not....but he is still the drug doing, lyng, divorce as many wives as you can....hero of the right.
Old news...We debunked this one in real time as it happened.

Secondly, this was a big week for hoaxes. Are you also equally steamed at balloon boy and the fake Chamber of Commerce press conference?

On the latter, it occurs to me that the CoC hoaxer got a lot of face time on the cable networks after the fact.

he did not verify his story now did he?

He didn't verify it, but he believed it. Therefore he did not knowingly present something as true when he knew it to be false. So no liar. But it does make him an idiot.

like Dan Rather?:razz:

and he's gone...lost his job... hmmmm hmmmm hmmmm :eusa_whistle:

what's the difference?

one gets higher ratings and job security for doing it...

He didn't verify it, but he believed it. Therefore he did not knowingly present something as true when he knew it to be false. So no liar. But it does make him an idiot.

what's the difference?

One is an opinion show controlled by no one but the opiner, the other is a news show in a company which is publicly traded?

The analogy falls a little flat there.

So lets hear the lies of MSNBC, CNN, ABC etc etc etc. You're saying they all do it so lets hear it.

If you think I'm going to bother to link to every misrepresenation and outright lie by the above, you can think again. I am not in the habit of spoonfeeding fools. No doubt, your comeback will be that I can't evidence it. That is your perogative - be a sheep if you so choose. Close your eye to the constant stream of crap we are fed daily by the media.

Because I access pure, undiluted, unspun news - I watch how each and every media outlet puts their own spin and inserts opinion and focuses on what fits into their own agenda in a wide variety of 'stories'.

What I don't do either, is start threads on every 'lie' I spot in each and every one of the media outlets daily. If I did, I would spend hours starting hundreds of threads. Frankly, I have neither the time nor the inclination to do so.

That you think Rush is somehow unique in his "lies" makes me laugh. I laugh at you because you are stupid.

like Dan Rather?:razz:

and he's gone...lost his job... hmmmm hmmmm hmmmm :eusa_whistle:

what's the difference?

one gets higher ratings and job security for doing it...
Then there was the fake McCain campaign wonk who slimed Palin.

Oh, the selective righteous indignation! :lol:

Limbaugh on college "thesis" he says Obama wrote: "[T]his little boy in college" had "disdain" for Constitution | Media Matters for America

rush blasts obama as a "little boy" and for his thesis.....of course it was not obama's thesis but facts dont matter to rush and his fans...i wonder what rush did his thesis on? o wait....my bad ...you have to go to program of high learning to do a thesis and rush did not....but he is still the drug doing, lyng, divorce as many wives as you can....hero of the right.

Had you bothered to go a bit deeper?

RUSH: I'm also told that the blog containing the passage on Obama's thesis is a satire blog. So it's one of these sites like ScrappleFace or The Onion or some such thing. So I shout from the mountaintops: "It was satire!" But we know he thinks it. Good comedy, to be comedy, must contain an element of truth, and we know how he feels about distribution of wealth. He's mad at the courts for not going far enough on it. So we stand by the fabricated quote because we know Obama thinks it anyway. That's how it works in the media today.

SOURCE

Your attack is hereby renedered moot.

Forum List

Back