rush is such a liar!

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
Limbaugh on college "thesis" he says Obama wrote: "[T]his little boy in college" had "disdain" for Constitution | Media Matters for America

rush blasts obama as a "little boy" and for his thesis.....of course it was not obama's thesis but facts dont matter to rush and his fans...i wonder what rush did his thesis on? o wait....my bad ...you have to go to program of high learning to do a thesis and rush did not....but he is still the drug doing, lyng, divorce as many wives as you can....hero of the right.

Limbaugh on college "thesis" he says Obama wrote: "[T]his little boy in college" had "disdain" for Constitution | Media Matters for America

rush blasts obama as a "little boy" and for his thesis.....of course it was not obama's thesis but facts dont matter to rush and his fans...i wonder what rush did his thesis on? o wait....my bad ...you have to go to program of high learning to do a thesis and rush did not....but he is still the drug doing, lyng, divorce as many wives as you can....hero of the right.

Liar? Nah. He didn't lie.

Idiot? Yes.

do we really expect something different from mr. "i hope he fails"?

Libruls aren't too bright so they learn to parrot stuff (Fox isn't news, insurance companies are evil, Boooooosh stole the precious Florida electionnn (they also tend to sound as insane as Gollum))

Libruls aren't too bright so they learn to parrot stuff (Fox isn't news, insurance companies are evil, Boooooosh stole the precious Florida electionnn (they also tend to sound as insane as Gollum))

Start counting the anti-Obama threads on this board. See ya next weekend when you'll be done counting.....

Start counting the anti-Obama threads on this board. See ya next weekend when you'll be done counting.....

they might really want to go back and see how many whining threads there were when letterman insulted poor sawwah.

they might really want to go back and see how many whining threads there were when letterman insulted poor sawwah.

Letterman's a wimp..should have told Palin to get over herself....

Like other Dem Heros, Letterman like to fuck the women that work for him. Why even be a Boss if you can't get your female staffers to make themselves useful once in a while?

Like other Dem Heros, Letterman like to fuck the women that work for him. Why even be a Boss if you can't get your female staffers to make themselves useful once in a while?

Unlike repub congress critters who like to come on to adolescent staffers on capital hill...

...As for Letterman and his staffers - it takes two to tango...

He made a "joke" about her teenage daughter getting raped...fun stuff but only in an ACORN sort of way

o how funny ...a republican throwing rocks at people (letterman) for fucking around.....can you say sandford....sc.....the list just goes on and on....

if rush was 'mistaken' then he will come forth and say that right?

o how funny ...a republican throwing rocks at people (letterman) for fucking around.....can you say sandford....sc.....the list just goes on and on....

if rush was 'mistaken' then he will come forth and say that right?

He did. But then in typical asshattery fashion equivocated and tried to cover himself by saying "but we know he THINKS it".

i looked for another thread in media? o well....why are you a rush fan?

There are a plethora of 'lies' threads - most about Rush and Fox (color me shocked). I'm not a 'fan' of Rush, or anyone else.

Here's my question. So what? Everybody lies at some point. From the POTUS, congress, the media, and each and every one of us. At some time, we have all lied.

Who the hell cares?

Forum List

Back