Rush has left the building. Time to celebrate.

Woo hoo! Don't let the door hit you on your huge ass on the way out, you irrelevant gasbag. Don't come back, now y'hear? And what is up with the prissy-assed decoration in your apartment? I'm a woman, and that crap is just tacky.

Ah, a glorious day for those of us here in NYC. Couldn't cut it in the big city, huh. I'm not surprised.

Limbaugh sells NYC digs for $11.5 million - Yahoo! News

You are dancing a fools dance. New york just lost a lot of tax revenue.

New Yorkers ain't all that... I used to live there. Very short-sighted fools many of them.

Rush tired of being targeted with audits every year, as well as paying a 20% premium for working in NY.. only to watch the idiots in Albany piss it away on bullshit.

I guess the libs will have to find a new sucessful person to attach themselves to and suck the life outta.

Millionaires MIA as N.Y. mulls special tax for them

At a time when some Democrats want to increase taxes on the rich, the number of millionaires in New York is projected to drop by about 10% this year, the Daily News has learned.

The state had 48,984 people making at least $1 million in 2008, figures from by Gov. Paterson's budget office show.

This year's total is projected to drop to 44,165, a decrease of 4,819, or 9.84%, the figures show.

As a result, the total adjusted gross income earned by those millionaires is expected to fall to $151.8 billion.

That's a $21.8 billion, or 12.57% decline from the $173.6 billion made last year, before the economic crisis was fully felt. That would create a $1.5 billion dip in state tax revenues, the numbers show.

Gotta love "punish the rich" economics. :lol:

Why those MEAN rich people... pulling out of NY like that! Don't they realize there's lazy people slumming about waiting for their obama redistribution of wealth from them?

What an idiot - celebrating losing tax revenue for New York City.

Well, being that he's uber wealthy, he probably didn't pay his share of taxes anyway. I'd wager that he's got most of his money stashed in offshore shell companies.

my gawd, the level of hate for a talk show host by the lefties is ASTONDING to watch and see.

I'm really beginning to believe.
LIBERALISM IS a FRIGGEN MENTAL DISORDER.
SHEESH.:cuckoo:

What a bunch of geniuses..Happy to see Rush leave.Then you will be happy to see someone else leave...
People are leaving because of high taxes and and no one has a problem with that...Good stay here and bend over and take it like you know how you love it...But some of us have issues with being taxed to death.

What an idiot - celebrating losing tax revenue for New York City.

Well, being that he's uber wealthy, he probably didn't pay his share of taxes anyway. I'd wager that he's got most of his money stashed in offshore shell companies.

You can bet your last dollar against a million dollars that he paid a hell'va lot more then you ever dreamed of doing.

Yeah, like we didn't have taxes before January 2009.

Someone will have to make up for that 5 million dollar lose in Taxes. Noiw who do you suppose will have to do that?
America's Hemorrhoid Stuttering LimpTard the Sophist and Phony Soldier has been bragging for years that he isn't paying NY taxes any more, so nothing has to be "made up." He habitually whines that he still gets audited anyway.

Yeah, like we didn't have taxes before January 2009.

Someone will have to make up for that 5 million dollar lose in Taxes. Noiw who do you suppose will have to do that?
America's Hemorrhoid Stuttering LimpTard the Sophist and Phony Soldier has been bragging for years that he isn't paying NY taxes any more, so nothing has to be "made up." He habitually whines that he still gets audited anyway.

Envy and jealousy will kill you one day. release that bitterness.

Forum List

Back