Rush has left the building. Time to celebrate.

Yeah, I doubt it.

I don't care if you've posted it before. Post it again.
Hey Dumbass! I posted it 3 posts before your reply!
What a dumb blind moron. Sheeesh
Funny how you think I pay much attention to you. :lol:

Yeah, it makes the claim you said it did...but it also makes a lot of claims that don't make liberals look very generous. :lol:
I told you the famous CON$ervative inadvertently revealed the truth while BRAGGING about how CON$ were more generous than Libs even though Libs make more money. CON$ always slip up and reveal that past claims they make are lies, in this case that CON$ are the overachievers and Libs are the slackers.

Obviously the OPPOSITE is true which is why I told you that CON$ like you make Perfect CONtrarian Indicators. Whatever CON$ say, the opposite is true.

Last edited:
Stop lying and stop whining like the useless pussy bitch you are, ya scumbag.

Just post the link or admit that you are a gutless weasel dick cock gobbler.

We'll wait, you little filthy used condom.
Here you go you worthless scum sucking POS, the link to the thread of you having been given the link nearly a year ago.

If you notice, after starting off with the same lie, you acknowledge not only that he said he wants Americans to suffer the loss of their jobs, but also the link was to the free transcripts available to everyone without paying.

You, of course, as you are programmed to do, tried to make excuses for the spiteful wishes of a SORE LOSER the day after the election by trying to pass SPITE off as sarcasm. DittoTards always try to pass their MessiahRushie's pure hatred for this great country as humor or satire or sarcasm, etc.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/81746-talent-on-loan-from-god-2.html
I derive some minor satisfaction from having goaded a pantload lying scumbagg like you, edthesickdick, into giving up the very thing you had hoped to keep concealed.

Here, cock-gobbler. Let's educate your dishonest ass (or educate others all about your dishonesty) shall we? Yes. By golly, I think we shall:

Shall I now proceed to highlight the portions of the discussion which reveal the real purpose behind the unseemly comments offered by Rush to which you express such objection?

I mean, it almost seems unfair to toy with a turd like you after having compelled you so well into revealing yourself.

Damn, but I AM good at this.

Tell you what, I shall proceed in the following manner for your immediate benefit. (We conservatives tend to be very forgiving and generous and kind to the poor befuddled lowlife dishonest libbies when given any reason to be magnanimous!) I grant you two chances to give yourself up more fully.

Feel free to highlight all on your own the relevant portions of the material I just quoted -- the material you had improperly omitted previously -- or use any other portion of the transcript if that helps to show what Rush was really doing.

First chance is NOW! Go.
Hey Daveman, here is another example of a perfect contrarian indicator. :rofl:

Stop lying and stop whining like the useless pussy bitch you are, ya scumbag.

Just post the link or admit that you are a gutless weasel dick cock gobbler.

We'll wait, you little filthy used condom.
Here you go you worthless scum sucking POS, the link to the thread of you having been given the link nearly a year ago.

If you notice, after starting off with the same lie, you acknowledge not only that he said he wants Americans to suffer the loss of their jobs, but also the link was to the free transcripts available to everyone without paying.

You, of course, as you are programmed to do, tried to make excuses for the spiteful wishes of a SORE LOSER the day after the election by trying to pass SPITE off as sarcasm. DittoTards always try to pass their MessiahRushie's pure hatred for this great country as humor or satire or sarcasm, etc.

I derive some minor satisfaction from having goaded a pantload lying scumbagg like you, edthesickdick, into giving up the very thing you had hoped to keep concealed.

Here, cock-gobbler. Let's educate your dishonest ass (or educate others all about your dishonesty) shall we? Yes. By golly, I think we shall:

Shall I now proceed to highlight the portions of the discussion which reveal the real purpose behind the unseemly comments offered by Rush to which you express such objection?

I mean, it almost seems unfair to toy with a turd like you after having compelled you so well into revealing yourself.

Tell you what, I shall proceed in the following manner for your immediate benefit. (We conservatives tend to be very forgiving and generous and kind to the poor befuddled lowlife dishonest libbies when given any reason to be magnanimous!) I grant you two chances to give yourself up more fully.

Feel free to highlight all on your own the relevant portions of the material I just quoted -- the material you had improperly omitted previously -- or use any other portion of the transcript if that helps to show what Rush was really doing.

First chance is NOW! Go.
Hey DUMBASS, don't you ever get tired of making a fool of yourself?

I gave YOU the link a year ago, exactly as I said when you told the exact same lie as you did on this thread, so you've had it all along so I obviously wasn't trying to conceal anything. I have posted it many other times on many other threads for the many other brainwashed DittoTards like you who deny he ever said he hoped average hard-working Americans suffer the loss of their jobs because the lying scumbag denies he ever said it and DittoTards are STUPID enough to believe the lying POS.

And I've already highlighted all the SPITEFUL crap the SORE LOSER wished on the American people so they would LEARN to hate Obama as much as Stuttering LimpTard hates America. It is so typical of you to pretend as if nothing was ever highlighted a year ago. You couldn't give another context other than the hateful SPITE of a SORE LOSRE WHO WANTS AMERICANS TO LEARN A VERY PAINFUL LESSON THE HARD WAY a year ago and you haven't so far now!!!!!

Here it is again so you don't even have to click on the link this time:

November 5, 2008
RUSH: I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There.

The words exist. That much is true. They are even on the transcript at his site. Non-paying members can even read them.

But the words were CLEARLY used in a sarcastic vein. In other words, only a complete moron would take them literally.

To read them as being literal requires MASSIVE stupidity and duplicity on your part.

To take them as anything other than the spiteful rant of a sore loser immediately after losing requires MASSIVE stupidity and duplicity on your part.
Read the spiteful rant again and pay attention to the question he asks himself near the end.
He got cut off by a hard break, but came back with his HOPE for Americans to lose their jobs immediately after the hard break and before the rest of the commercial breaks. He just couldn't wait for all the commercials to run to get in that last bit of spite.

Parsing The Messiah's Speech
November 5, 2008
RUSH: That's why I'm nitpicking this 'cause I want people to understand what they have done. Like I said yesterday, I love enlightening stupid people. There is nothing to me -- well, I can't say nothing, there are things I like more than this -- but, folks, you talk about euphoria, I get euphoric when I turn the light on inside some stupid person's brain. Well, does that sound cruel, Mr. Snerdley? What's wrong with the word "stupid"? It has a definition. There are some stupid people. There are also some ignorant people. (interruption) You prefer "ignorant"? Now you're starting to sound like people, "Don't offend them, Rush, don't offend them." All right, I'll say ignorant people. (interruption) I'm not talking about our side. I'm talking about the people that voted for Obama. (interruption) No, I'm not talking to the people on our side that voted for Obama. I doubt they're still listening. I hope that they have been humiliated in the first hour and are gone in meditation and contemplation. I'm confident they'll be back.

Folks, don't you like teaching people things? When people have just fallen for a bunch of nothing and you are able to point out what they have fallen for, don't you love it when you see in their face, uh-oh? We are trying to help them, Snerdley. I am trying to be helpful. You are misunderstanding my tone here. I get gleeful when I teach somebody something. That's why I'm nitpicking this; that's why I'm parsing this. "I will always be honest with you about the challenges we face." What challenges? I didn't think there were any. Once we had hope and change taken care of and once he was elected, that was it. "I will listen to you, especially when we disagree." Oh! Now, I happen to disagree. Are you going to listen to me or are you going to implement the Fairness Doctrine? "And above all, I will ask you to join in the work of remaking this nation." Now, that, remaking the nation? That's not fixing something. Remaking it? What the hell is that? And I maintain to you that the vast majority of people that voted for Obama aren't even thinking about this the way I'm thinking about it. They're not even contemplating it. There was no substance to the people electing him, most of them who did. He was a symbol, represented all kinds of stuff. That's why I'm nitpicking this. "Rush, are you trying to make people bad? Are you trying to make them feel bad for the decision they made?" Yes! Of course I am.
BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: And furthermore, ladies and gentlemen, as I was saying, I hope you people in Ohio lose your coal industry; and I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There.
END TRANSCRIPT
I know you can't bear to admit the truth about your God,
the almighty MessiahRushie! :udaman:
January 16, 2009
RUSH: I don't apologize ever.

July 27,2009
CALLER: Obama should apologize for taking this man's side when he didn't know all of the facts, and knowing -- because aren't they good friends? He should know.

RUSH: Now. Now, now, now, now. Now, now, now, now. Gods don't apologize.

Unfortunately no matter how far he travels, we'll still hear clips of his random jabbering on some cable news show or another, him being the media whore that he is.

He should retire down there and just float around in a swimming pool, of course one that can accomodate the dirigible-esque old dunderhead. I really don't see him shutting his piehole in the near future when there's still soo much cash to be transferred from his hate speech loving fans right into his bank account.

Nothing to be done about Rush, I'm afraid. Old cowboys never die, they just smell like it.

Hey Dumbass! I posted it 3 posts before your reply!
What a dumb blind moron. Sheeesh

Yeah, it makes the claim you said it did...but it also makes a lot of claims that don't make liberals look very generous. :lol:
I told you the famous CON$ervative inadvertently revealed the truth while BRAGGING about how CON$ were more generous than Libs even though Libs make more money. CON$ always slip up and reveal that past claims they make are lies, in this case that CON$ are the overachievers and Libs are the slackers.

Obviously the OPPOSITE is true which is why I told you that CON$ like you make Perfect CONtrarian Indicators. Whatever CON$ say, the opposite is true.
Perhaps you can explain why the left seems to be such selfish bastards.

Ironic, don't you think, that you're generous only with other people's money? Where do you suppose the idea that liberals are compassionate came from? Because the facts sure don't seem to support that. :lol:

Ironic, don't you think, that you're generous only with other people's money? Where do you suppose the idea that liberals are compassionate came from? Because the facts sure don't seem to support that. :lol:
Most are a bunch of altruists, they believe that if we give all our money to the homeless man next door rather than using it to create businesses and jobs it will solve all the worlds problems....just like it did here in North Korea:

Nkorea_RHS,0.jpg

They are starving and in poverty, but at least they are just as poor as each other right. ;)

Last edited:

Still desperate to change the subject away from the fact that CON$ simply declare themselves more productive than Libs, rather than actually producing more.
CON$ are the ultimate revisionists.

Most are a bunch of altruists, they believe that if we give all our money to the homeless man next door rather than using it to create businesses and jobs it will solve all the worlds problems....just like it did here in North Korea:

Nkorea_RHS,0.jpg

They are starving and in poverty, but at least they are just as poor as each other right. ;)

Exactly.
"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. "
Wise, yet forgotten, words.

First chance is NOW! Go.

Naturally, confronted as you now have been with a direct question and sufficient information to back it up, you elect to duck the question and engage in your always dishonest deflection efforts. Wish I could say this is surprising. Of course, it isn't.

Thankfully, I anticipated your reluctance to man-up. You liberoidal assbites ARE predictable.

Still, the first chance has now been wasted by you. Bzzzzt. Time ran out.

Second chance is your last chance. Stop being the perpetual pussy, you scumbag. Rent some testicles and try to man up.

Your second chance is now here. Time's a-wastin', you sissy coward.

Answer the question.

Go.

First chance is NOW! Go.

Naturally, confronted as you now have been with a direct question and sufficient information to back it up, you elect to duck the question and engage in your always dishonest deflection efforts. Wish I could say this is surprising. Of course, it isn't.

Thankfully, I anticipated your reluctance to man-up. You liberoidal assbites ARE predictable.

Second chance is your last chance. Stop being the perpetual pussy, you scumbag. Rent some testicles and try to man up.

Answer the question.

Go.
:rofl:

Unfortunately no matter how far he travels, we'll still hear clips of his random jabbering on some cable news show or another, him being the media whore that he is.

He should retire down there and just float around in a swimming pool, of course one that can accomodate the dirigible-esque old dunderhead. I really don't see him shutting his piehole in the near future when there's still soo much cash to be transferred from his hate speech loving fans right into his bank account.

Nothing to be done about Rush, I'm afraid. Old cowboys never die, they just smell like it.

More ^ obviously dishonest and delusional liberoidal spew.

Newsflash for you Sarah and for your fellow delusional and myopic lib brothers and sisters:

Proclaiming the truth is not "hate speech" regardless of how much you dislike the truths that thereby get shoved in your faces.

The truth includes many facets. One such facet is that too many Americans got duped into supporting the empty suit in chief. He promised a panacea and is able to deliver nothing at all.

Pointing-out to you all the error of your ways may cause you to suffer a little pain, but the value outweighs that. It is, ultimately, to valuable a lesson to permit it to be silenced just because the lesson will cause you some pain. No pain; no gain.

You need to hear it. You were deceived by a snake oil selling charlatan. The first step in offering help to you gullible libs is to make sure you are confronted with the painful truth. You BOUGHT the sale's pitch from the charlatan. You were wrong. What he is selling is not only not a cure, it is a poison.

Answer the question.

Go.
:rofl:

While it is admittedly funny to hope that a loser like you will ever be able to man-up, your resort to evasion is still mighty pathetic of you.

Clock's still ticking, though.

I may be generous enough to provide you with some highlighting, soon. You don't deserve the help, of course. You are far too much of a scumbag to deserve any such hints. Still, the nature of a conservative is to go easy on you lowlife losers.

You aren't man enough to ask for help; so after a while I'll just GIVE you the hint. But before then, even though the prospects of a cowardly pussy like you ever manning-up are virtually nill, I will nevertheless continue to accord you a chance to find your gonads.

:cool:

* * * * [Snipping much of your off-topic verbose stupidity for the sake of getting down to it, edthesickdick.] * * * *
Hey DUMBASS, don't you ever get tired of making a fool of yourself?

That has never happened, of course. I have not even made a fool of you. You did that. I merely underscore it. No need to thank me. It is always a pleasure.

I gave YOU the link a year ago, exactly as I said when you told the exact same lie as you did on this thread, so you've had it all along so I obviously wasn't trying to conceal anything. I have posted it many other times on many other threads for the many other brainwashed DittoTards like you who deny he ever said he hoped average hard-working Americans suffer the loss of their jobs because the lying scumbag denies he ever said it and DittoTards are STUPID enough to believe the lying POS.

You still haven't quoted Rush -- not once -- ever -- to prove any such contention. God bless your defective pin head, you have "tried." But since you are unable to grasp the import of what he DID say, you are always destined to remain a failure at such silly efforts.

And I've already highlighted all the SPITEFUL crap the SORE LOSER wished on the American people * * * *

No retard. You highlighted the wrong things (your bias and stupidity do get in the way an awful lot).

So, soon, perhaps in my next post, even, since you DID at least try, I will get you off the hook ( a hook largely of your own retarded and dishonest making).

:cool:

Being a typically compassionate conservative, I will now let edthesickdick off the hook.

Here's a preview. WHEN one is attempting to quote another individual to "show" that the quoted party has said hateful, spiteful, mean-spirited things, one SHOULD include the CONTEXT (the fuller the context, the better). This is so because it is often the case that taking a quote OUT of context leads to distortion of the message.

Here is SOME context. A couple of paragraphs of context preceding the small excerpt misleadingly quoted by edthesickdick.

Where was this setback garbage in the campaign? Setbacks? We didn't hear anything about sacrifice. The only time we heard about sacrifice was when the rich were going to be -- oops, sorry -- was when the rich were going to be doing it. But now he told his own millions out there that they're going to be sacrificing, too. That's why I'm nitpicking this 'cause I want people to understand what they have done. Like I said yesterday, I love enlightening stupid people. There is nothing to me -- well, I can't say nothing, there are things I like more than this -- but, folks, you talk about euphoria, I get euphoric when I turn the light on inside some stupid person's brain. Well, does that sound cruel, Mr. Snerdley? What's wrong with the word "stupid"? It has a definition. There are some stupid people. There are also some ignorant people. (interruption) You prefer "ignorant"? Now you're starting to sound like people, "Don't offend them, Rush, don't offend them." All right, I'll say ignorant people. (interruption) I'm not talking about our side. I'm talking about the people that voted for Obama. (interruption) No, I'm not talking to the people on our side that voted for Obama. I doubt they're still listening. I hope that they have been humiliated in the first hour and are gone in meditation and contemplation. I'm confident they'll be back.

Folks, don't you like teaching people things? When people have just fallen for a bunch of nothing and you are able to point out what they have fallen for, don't you love it when you see in their face, uh-oh? We are trying to help them, Snerdley. I am trying to be helpful. You are misunderstanding my tone here. I get gleeful when I teach somebody something. That's why I'm nitpicking this; that's why I'm parsing this. "I will always be honest with you about the challenges we face." What challenges? I didn't think there were any. Once we had hope and change taken care of and once he was elected, that was it. "I will listen to you, especially when we disagree." Oh! Now, I happen to disagree. Are you going to listen to me or are you going to implement the Fairness Doctrine? "And above all, I will ask you to join in the work of remaking this nation." Now, that, remaking the nation? That's not fixing something. Remaking it? What the hell is that? And I maintain to you that the vast majority of people that voted for Obama aren't even thinking about this the way I'm thinking about it. They're not even contemplating it. There was no substance to the people electing him, most of them who did. He was a symbol, represented all kinds of stuff. That's why I'm nitpicking this. "Rush, are you trying to make people bad? Are you trying to make them feel bad for the decision they made?" Yes! Of course I am.
BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: And furthermore, ladies and gentlemen, as I was saying, I hope you people in Ohio lose your coal industry; and I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There.
END TRANSCRIPT

edthesickdick, dishonest and empty skulled liberoidal tool that he is, didn't want anybody to know the context.

But it is now highlighted. Rush was using rhetoric and exaggeration, but he was in fact actually engaged in TEACHING. to point out to the gullible liberoidal masses that they had committed a huge fucking mistake. Pain can be a teacher.

edthesickdick WANTS to pretend that Rush was being literal in calling for unemployment. Naturally, that isn't a valid read of what Rush was actually doing or saying.

Only liars or complete morons would "conclude" that Rush was being g literal. edthesickdick fits that bill in full measure on both aspects.

Being a typically compassionate conservative, I will now let edthesickdick off the hook.

Here's a preview. WHEN one is attempting to quote another individual to "show" that the quoted party has said hateful, spiteful, mean-spirited things, one SHOULD include the CONTEXT (the fuller the context, the better). This is so because it is often the case that taking a quote OUT of context leads to distortion of the message.

Here is SOME context. A couple of paragraphs of context preceding the small excerpt misleadingly quoted by edthesickdick.

Where was this setback garbage in the campaign? Setbacks? We didn't hear anything about sacrifice. The only time we heard about sacrifice was when the rich were going to be -- oops, sorry -- was when the rich were going to be doing it. But now he told his own millions out there that they're going to be sacrificing, too. That's why I'm nitpicking this 'cause I want people to understand what they have done. Like I said yesterday, I love enlightening stupid people. There is nothing to me -- well, I can't say nothing, there are things I like more than this -- but, folks, you talk about euphoria, I get euphoric when I turn the light on inside some stupid person's brain. Well, does that sound cruel, Mr. Snerdley? What's wrong with the word "stupid"? It has a definition. There are some stupid people. There are also some ignorant people. (interruption) You prefer "ignorant"? Now you're starting to sound like people, "Don't offend them, Rush, don't offend them." All right, I'll say ignorant people. (interruption) I'm not talking about our side. I'm talking about the people that voted for Obama. (interruption) No, I'm not talking to the people on our side that voted for Obama. I doubt they're still listening. I hope that they have been humiliated in the first hour and are gone in meditation and contemplation. I'm confident they'll be back.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

END TRANSCRIPT

edthesickdick, dishonest and empty skulled liberoidal tool that he is, didn't want anybody to know the context.

But it is now highlighted. Rush was using rhetoric and exaggeration, but he was in fact actually engaged in TEACHING. to point out to the gullible liberoidal masses that they had committed a huge fucking mistake. Pain can be a teacher.

edthesickdick WANTS to pretend that Rush was being literal in calling for unemployment. Naturally, that isn't a valid read of what Rush was actually doing or saying.

Only liars or complete morons would "conclude" that Rush was being g literal. edthesickdick fits that bill in full measure on both aspects.
Yeah, and the way LimpTard wants Americans to "learn" is by SUFFERING the loss of their jobs. Why did you leave that part out of your highlighting?

You know, I know, and everyone who heard the seething spite in his voice knows he meant the loss of jobs as much as he meant the condescension, but you will never be honest enough to admit it, just as you have not been honest enough to admit that I gave you the link a year ago.

LMAO...........I said two days ago this thread would go epic.................

The fcukking k00ks cant help themselves!!! This guy Limbaugh makes the mental cases completely psychotic!!!!

alg_rush_limbaugh.jpg

Whats up with that? I mean the OCD thing?

Is it simply that Limbaugh just makes the miserable of society even more miserable??

It IS quite amusing (funny as hell, in fact) to see Rush crawl up under their skin like he does so often and so well. :D

like I said..............epic levels of mental..............:lol:

This Ed guy................HOLY MOTHER OF GOD. Mofu needs 125mg of Effexor s0ns!!!

Last edited:

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

END TRANSCRIPT

Yeah, and the way LimpTard wants Americans to "learn" is by SUFFERING the loss of their jobs. Why did you leave that part out of your highlighting?

You know, I know, and everyone who heard the seething spite in his voice knows he meant the loss of jobs as much as he meant the condescension, but you will never be honest enough to admit it, just as you have not been honest enough to admit that I gave you the link a year ago.

Again, since you are unable to ever be honest, edthesickdick, you unpersuasive shitty liberoidal propagandist piece of crap, I will note that the two long paragraphs I posted -- as edited by ME -- and not including your improper additional highlighting within MY QUOTE -- reflect the very point you try so much to distort and conceal.

You lowlife dishonest liberoidal shitheads are all one-trick ponies and are simply too transparent to ever be credible.

What Rush CLEARLY was saying, shitbreath, was that lots of stupid and ignorant people (the usual suspects, truth be told, meaning easily fooled liberal Dumbocraps) were conned by the absurd and baseless lies and promises made by candidate Obama. He was shoving right into their dumb faces the evidence of how Mr. Obama had lied to them and was thereafter bluntly retracting the promises.

Did Rush "say" that he wanted Joe the Plumbers to go unemployed? Sure. But the context shows that the statement was meant only as rhetorical overkill. Sometimes LEARNING difficult lessons is painful. And, in reality, all Rush was doing was using a little hyperbole to suggest that temporary pain would be worthwhile if it caused some of those poor befuddled Obama supporters to open their foolish eyes and learn the crucial lesson.

Don't fret edthesickdick. Nobody who has read your posts enough times has any expectation that a pussy liar like you will ever admit that your claims are all bullshit. You will never be man enough to admit any such thing.

But it has been fun exposing your fraudulence yet again! :thup:

Again, since you are unable to ever be honest, edthesickdick, you unpersuasive shitty liberoidal propagandist piece of crap, I will note that the two long paragraphs I posted -- as edited by ME -- and not including your improper additional highlighting within MY QUOTE -- reflect the very point you try so much to distort and conceal.

You lowlife dishonest liberoidal shitheads are all one-trick ponies and are simply too transparent to ever be credible.

What Rush CLEARLY was saying, shitbreath, was that lots of stupid and ignorant people (the usual suspects, truth be told, meaning easily fooled liberal Dumbocraps) were conned by the absurd and baseless lies and promises made by candidate Obama. He was shoving right into their dumb faces the evidence of how Mr. Obama had lied to them and was thereafter bluntly retracting the promises.

Did Rush "say" that he wanted Joe the Plumbers to go unemployed? Sure. But the context shows that the statement was meant only as rhetorical overkill. Sometimes LEARNING difficult lessons is painful. And, in reality, all Rush was doing was using a little hyperbole to suggest that temporary pain would be worthwhile if it caused some of those poor befuddled Obama supporters to open their foolish eyes and learn the crucial lesson.

Don't fret edthesickdick. Nobody who has read your posts enough times has any expectation that a pussy liar like you will ever admit that your claims are all bullshit. You will never be man enough to admit any such thing.

Your Messishrushie didn't want just the people who voted for Obama to suffer the loss of their jobs, he wanted ALL Joe the plumbers, AKA, average Americans, to suffer.
And the "THERE" at the end was undeniably a SPITEFUL, THERE TAKE THAT AMERICA to anyone who hear it. That rant was nothing but the pure SPITE of a SORE LOSER the day after the election and even his crew knew it and tried to rein him in in the beginning.

November 5, 2008

October 31, 2008
RUSH:* Joe the Plumber.* Now, Joe the Plumber is an average citizen

Last edited:

Your Messishrushie didn't want just the people who voted for Obama to suffer the loss of their jobs, he wanted ALL Joe the plumbers, AKA, average Americans, to suffer.
And the "THERE" at the end was undeniably a SPITEFUL, THERE TAKE THAT AMERICA to anyone who hear it. That rant was nothing but the pure SPITE of a SORE LOSER the day after the election and even his crew knew it and tried to rein him in in the beginning.

November 5, 2008

October 31, 2008
RUSH:* Joe the Plumber.* Now, Joe the Plumber is an average citizen

Zzzzz. Douche-y. Repeating what he said, while diligently ignoring the context (which I spoon fed to you, you lying lazy pussy), only re-establishes what a fucking dishonest piece of shit you are.

You have my blessing to go on hiding your head up your asshole, shitbreath. But you have been exposed for the worthless lying piece of shit you are, so nobody else will be buying the bullshit you peddle unless they are as dishonest and stupid as you, of course.

:thup:

It is always a pleasure to expose you for the lying pussy loser you are.

Forum List

Back