Rule, Britannia! rule the waves: Britons never will be slaves.

Tijn Von Ingersleben

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2018
After reloading the site I was finally able to see the video. This is what happens when the police are unarmed and the rabble are (bottles and bricks).

3F3DF3B9-DBB8-4A61-B278-D53611B1C227.jpeg
746382A6-317D-4B8A-A6CC-89D133292DC8.jpeg
12C1C663-0901-4AC9-AE45-C265AE3BA540.jpeg

Britain...LOL!!!
I know the point is to disgrace conservative Brits who are wondering what happened to the great country they grew up in

but they are outnumbered by liberals who cause the police to run away from rioters

I watch the video and wonder what the rioters are rioting about?

the cops there are pussies

• Banned

Britain...LOL!!!
I know the point is to disgrace conservative Brits who are wondering what happened to the great country they grew up in

but they are outnumbered by liberals who cause the police to run away from rioters

There are two parties in this video who APPEAR to be opposed but in fact are critical to the same goal...slavery.

Britain...LOL!!!

There are two parties in this video who APPEAR to be opposed but in fact are critical to the same goal...slavery.
I dont follow you

• Banned

Britain...LOL!!!

I dont follow you
Militant police...beget social outrage and rioting...which results in more restrictive legislation and more police militancy...it’s a self feeding cycle. At the end of the day all of our rights are peeled back a little more...and the chains get a little tighter on EVERYONE.

Will now UK defund the police?

29335438-8397019-image-a-46_1591559812650.jpg

sharia-patrol.png

Last edited:

Britain...LOL!!!

Britain was the first to abolish it.

No acknowledgement of William Wilberforce, I notice.

Britain...LOL!!!

The Point.

You.

Britain...LOL!!!

The Point.

You.

I’m not the point. No need to get pretentious about it.

Britain...LOL!!!
How the once mighty have fallen eh
I forgot read last night
Read em all to

5 on brits on topic..and whites getting angry bout stuff
a snip

This, I suspect, this is what the cousins across the pond mean by the phrase ‘A Chimpout’.

:p

Britain...LOL!!!

As any good General knows sometimes its best to withdraw forces and live to fight another day.
Had Hitler known this he probably would not have lost his 8th Army at Stalingrad and thus WWII.

You yanks are always going on about Liberals. In our country they are a minority party with mild if not wimpy policies that don't put bread on the table - legalization of Cannabis, proportional representation.
They are often geography teachers, - librarians, and wear woolen check jackets with elbow pads sewn on.
As a police chief said when asked why he didn't stop the rioters from pulling down the statue in Bristol? -
"We didn't want to upset anybody!"

I'd just like to know, what's my ex-wife doing there and why isn't she wearing that face mask?

29335438-8397019-image-a-46_1591559812650.jpg

Britain...LOL!!!

As any good General knows sometimes its best to withdraw forces and live to fight another day.
Had Hitler known this he probably would not have lost his 8th Army at Stalingrad and thus WWII.

You yanks are always going on about Liberals. In our country they are a minority party with mild if not wimpy policies that don't put bread on the table - legalization of Cannabis, proportional representation.
They are often geography teachers, - librarians, and wear woolen check jackets with elbow pads sewn on.
As a police chief said when asked why he didn't stop the rioters from pulling down the statue in Bristol? -
"We didn't want to upset anybody!"
You are all liberals by our standard. That is why everything is illegal and your city populations have displaced your indigenous. Britons are neck and neck with the Swedes for Europe's Biggest Pussy Award. However, if history were a factor in the judging of it...Britain would win hands down. You are a shameful, shell of a nation.

Who ever called hitler a good general?

he made a series of mistakes to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory

After reloading the site I was finally able to see the video. This is what happens when the police are unarmed and the rabble are (bottles and bricks).
Good point! If both sides were armed a happy ending would be guaranteed. You think? You can`t be that stupid.

Forum List

Back