ATF/DOJ Final Rule: Definition of “Engaged in the Business” as a Dealer in Firearms

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
It's only 466 pages.

TL;DR version:

The ATF is so gay that they make Biden dicks so they can suck them.

Now the ATF thinks it's the IRS.....The presumption of guilt is instant and then there has to be evidence that the presumption is false.

Blah.....Chevron can't be overturned fast enough.

"The ATF is so gay that they make Biden dicks so they can suck them."

No offense intended, but......but it seems to me after reading posts on this venue for about 2yrs if memory serves.....well, it seems that when the MAGA-Q's run out of misogynistic tantrums they go straight to their homophobia.
Is it a gun-thing with those folks? Hatin' on women but into homo-eroticism?

Don't ask me why they are like that. I dunno.

It's only 466 pages.

TL;DR version:

The ATF is so gay that they make Biden dicks so they can suck them.

Now the ATF thinks it's the IRS.....The presumption of guilt is instant and then there has to be evidence that the presumption is false.

Blah.....Chevron can't be overturned fast enough.
It’s an administrative rule. It will get challenged in the courts.

I’m not convinced that there is even a gun show loophole. But I’m also not convinced that the ATF doesn’t have some legit authority to promulgate such a rule for the sake of clarity. It is kind of their job to put the world on notice about the rules of construction of laws passed by Congress and allowed to be administered by the Exec.

No offense intended, but......but it seems to me after reading posts on this venue for about 2yrs if memory serves.....well, it seems that when the MAGA-Q's run out of misogynistic tantrums they go straight to their homophobia.
Is it a gun-thing with those folks? Hatin' on women but into homo-eroticism?

Don't ask me why they are like that. I dunno.
Did you ever meet any of them? I swear they are the dumbest MFers that ever drew breath....And likely gay.

I held a 03 (Curio & Relic) FFL for many years that allowed me to buy firearms over 50 years old from a 01 FFL with no Fed 4473 paperwork, I just issued a signed copy of my FFL to the 01 FFL for each transaction.

I get a call one morning from a 01 FFL asking me to come down and explain to a couple idiot ATF agents who were there doing a inspection the details of a 03 FFL.

So I show up with the handbook the ATF issued with my approved 03 FFL licence and show the ATF agents.....They had never heard tell of a 03 FFL.....WTF?

The dumb shits even called the office in WV to make sure the handbook was not made-up. That's the kind of tools you have to deal with.

It’s an administrative rule. It will get challenged in the courts.

I’m not convinced that there is even a gun show loophole. But I’m also not convinced that the ATF doesn’t have some legit authority to promulgate such a rule for the sake of clarity. It is kind of their job to put the world on notice about the rules of construction of laws passed by Congress and allowed to be administered by the Exec.
The Safer Communities act gave them the power for the first time. The ATF successfully prosecuted gun sellers for selling as few as one to three guns in the early 70s, under the same idea: if you make a profit you're in the business. The FOPA put a stop to that practice and now the Congress has give it back to them.

Forum List

Back