Ruin A Date In Four Words

Oh! The one we used to do to try to get girls to slap and duck:

"How's that melon smellin'?"

Yeah, our dumbasses hadn't figured that a lot of girls throw drinks instead of slap yet.

Then it became # of drink wearing tally added to the score. :iyfyus.jpg:

I got 2 and 2 slap misses in 1 night. :mm:

And 0 angry boyfriends! :banana:

"Your Girlfriend into Threeways?"
*Note: this is field tested to work, I had to use this premise to get a crossed eyed married woman from bothering me, 'cause the words "I don't mess with Married Woman" didn't phase her, nor stop her persistence.

"Your Girlfriend into Threeways?"
*Note: this is field tested to work, I had to use this premise to get a crossed eyed married woman from bothering me, 'cause the words "I don't mess with Married Woman" didn't phase her, nor stop her persistence.
What if she is sloshed and thought you said “ freeways” and couldn’t focus because she is naturally cross eyed…lol…I know you are fond of drinking sodas but unfortunately at most of the bars people tend to have a few to many that lowers their inhibitions and even if you are not one there are many that are…

What if she is sloshed and thought you said “ freeways” and couldn’t focus because she is naturally cross eyed…lol…I know you are fond of drinking sodas but unfortunately at most of the bars people tend to have a few to many that lowers their inhibitions and even if you are not one there are many that are…
Oh she comprehended,
You know how people go cross eyed when shocked into confusion, well her eyes buldged straight for a few seconds.
😳

Forum List

Back