Ruh Roh.........Caught On Video.....

Discussion in 'Election Forums' started by LoneLaugher, Sep 17, 2012.

1. rdean

rdean Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Is that what you think? He was talking about the base of the Democratic Party?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfdEtW5DCAk]Misinformed Redneck Voters Interviewed - YouTube[/ame]

2. rdean

rdean Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    bigoted backwater hicks

Besides you, I don't know who called Republicans that.

3. CrusaderFrank

CrusaderFrank Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +49,578
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. rdean

rdean Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    How many have committed suicide when they lost their retirement? How many died from lost health care?

I don't know how many Romney has killed, but I do know it's probably at least a hundred thousand less than Bush.

5. Peach

Peach Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,317
    Then you need to work on your reading skills:

"There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right, there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it. That that's an entitlement. And the government should give it to them. And they will vote for this president no matter what…These are people who pay no income tax." -- Mitt Romney at a private fundraiser.

Bumblemouth also added he doesn't CARE ABOUT the 47% of Americans he mischaracterized! I hope the video is from the primaries when he had to "out asinine" Sancto & Co..

6. Luddly Neddite

Luddly Neddite Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,832
    He did and does, almost every day. Mittens has never hesitated to say he is the candidate of the 1%. If you don't see that, you are not paying attention.

7. Oddball

Oddball BANNED Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
    Ratings:
    +8,415
    In case you haven't got the memo.....The "1%" meme is dead, tovarich.

8. Plasmaball

Plasmaball Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,907
    ignorance is your friend.

9. Dont Taz Me Bro

Dont Taz Me Bro USMB Mod Staff Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,963
    The Democratic base is made up of people who want/get something for nothing. These are people collecting food stamps, Section 8 housing, Medicaid, former recipients of unemployment who are now defrauding the disability system claiming they're "emotionally distressed", think the government should pay off their college loans, have a constitutional right to the forced labor of doctors, and are entitled to other people's money even though they made no effort to earn any of it.

The Democratic Party is a party based on envy, jealousy, and greed and that is what Romney was talking about in that clip. Anyone suggesting otherwise is being intellectually dishonest.