We'll miss you, Mittwit!

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
He's done for:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnB0NZzl5HA]Mitt Romney on Obama Voters - YouTube[/ame]

During a private fundraiser earlier this year, Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney told a small group of wealthy contributors what he truly thinks of all the voters who support President Barack Obama. He dismissed these Americans as freeloaders who pay no taxes, who don't assume responsibility for their lives, and who think government should take care of them. Fielding a question from a donor about how he could triumph in November, Romney replied:
There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right, there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it. That that's an entitlement. And the government should give it to them. And they will vote for this president no matter what…These are people who pay no income tax.​
Romney went on: "[M]y job is is not to worry about those people. I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives."

*snip*

At the dinner, Romney often stuck to familiar talking points. But there were moments when he went beyond the familiar campaign lines. Describing his family background, he quipped about his father, "Had he been born of Mexican parents, I'd have a better shot of winning this." Contending that he is a self-made millionaire who earned his own fortune, Romney insisted, "I have inherited nothing." He remarked, "There is a perception, 'Oh, we were born with a silver spoon, he never had to earn anything and so forth.' Frankly, I was born with a silver spoon, which is the greatest gift you can have: which is to get born in America."

*snip*

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3vwuXMw7ac]Mitt Romney on Treating Obama Gingerly - YouTube[/ame]

We speak with voters across the country about their perceptions. Those people I told you—the five to six or seven percent that we have to bring onto our side—they all voted for Barack Obama four years ago. So, and by the way, when you say to them, "Do you think Barack Obama is a failure?" they overwhelmingly say no. They like him. But when you say, "Are you disappointed that his policies haven't worked?" they say yes. And because they voted for him, they don't want to be told that they were wrong, that he's a bad guy, that he did bad things, that he's corrupt. Those people that we have to get, they want to believe they did the right thing, but he just wasn't up to the task. They love the phrase that he's "over his head." But if we're– but we, but you see, you and I, we spend our day with Republicans. We spend our days with people who agree with us. And these people are people who voted for him and don't agree with us. And so the things that animate us are not the things that animate them. And the best success I have at speaking with those people is saying, you know, the president has been a disappointment. He told you he'd keep unemployment below eight percent. Hasn't been below eight percent since. Fifty percent of kids coming out of school can't get a job. Fifty percent. Fifty percent of the kids in high school in our 50 largest cities won't graduate from high school. What're they gonna do? These are the kinds of things that I can say to that audience that they nod their head and say, "Yeah, I think you're right." What he's going to do, by the way, is try and vilify me as someone who's been successful, or who's, you know, closed businesses or laid people off, and is an evil bad guy. And that may work.
(Note: Obama did not promise his policies would keep unemployment under 8 percent, and 50 percent of college graduates are not unemployed.)

To assure the donors that he and his campaign knew what they were doing, Romney boasted about the consultants he had retained, emphasizing that several had worked for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7i7zVRFKSA"]Mitt Romney on his Consultants - YouTube[/ame]

I have a very good team of extraordinarily experienced, highly successful consultants, a couple of people in particular who have done races around the world. I didn't realize it. These guys in the US—the Karl Rove equivalents—they do races all over the world: in Armenia, in Africa, in Israel. I mean, they work for Bibi Netanyahu in his race. So they do these races and they see which ads work, and which processes work best, and we have ideas about what we do over the course of the campaign. I'd tell them to you, but I'd have to shoot you.

When one donor said he was disappointed that Romney wasn't attacking Obama with sufficient intellectual firepower, Romney groused that the campaign trail was no place for high-minded and detail-oriented arguments:

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAIDfwrghHw[/ame]

Last edited:
ss-truth-11.jpg

Romney, who spoke confidently throughout the event and seemed quite at ease with the well-heeled group, insisted that his election in and of itself would lead to economic growth and that the markets would react favorably if his chances seemed good in the fall:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHKVsEknCrI]Mitt Romney on the Economy - YouTube[/ame]

there's nothing wrong with Mitt's wit......the truth just bothers you.....:lol:

the President HAS been a disappointment....and this is a truthful message to bring to the undecideds...

He's done for:

Mitt Romney on Obama Voters - YouTube

During a private fundraiser earlier this year, Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney told a small group of wealthy contributors what he truly thinks of all the voters who support President Barack Obama. He dismissed these Americans as freeloaders who pay no taxes, who don't assume responsibility for their lives, and who think government should take care of them. Fielding a question from a donor about how he could triumph in November, Romney replied:
There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right, there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it. That that's an entitlement. And the government should give it to them. And they will vote for this president no matter what…These are people who pay no income tax.​
Romney went on: "[M]y job is is not to worry about those people. I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives."

*snip*

At the dinner, Romney often stuck to familiar talking points. But there were moments when he went beyond the familiar campaign lines. Describing his family background, he quipped about his father, "Had he been born of Mexican parents, I'd have a better shot of winning this." Contending that he is a self-made millionaire who earned his own fortune, Romney insisted, "I have inherited nothing." He remarked, "There is a perception, 'Oh, we were born with a silver spoon, he never had to earn anything and so forth.' Frankly, I was born with a silver spoon, which is the greatest gift you can have: which is to get born in America."

*snip*

Mitt Romney on Treating Obama Gingerly - YouTube

This mean I have to find somebody else to vote for now, I just can't bring myself to vote for anybody else. I hope I can change and expand on my limitations to comprehend world realities. This appears to be a challenge, and there's not much time left. Wait a minute this is Romney, that's no plan it's a scam. Is he flip flopping again on something, the last time I caught a yellow fin tuna and slammed on the deck it did less flipping and flopping overall. But I got to gill cut, that out of water fish. Bring on the debates, I've not looked forward to a debate like this one in a longtime...:confused:

He's done for:

Mitt Romney on Obama Voters - YouTube

*snip*

*snip*

Mitt Romney on Treating Obama Gingerly - YouTube

This mean I have to find somebody else to vote for now, I just can't bring myself to vote for anybody else. I hope I can change and expand on my limitations to comprehend world realities. This appears to be a challenge, and there's not much time left. Wait a minute this is Romney, that's no plan it's a scam. Is he flip flopping again on something, the last time I caught a yellow fin tuna and slammed on the deck it did less flipping and flopping overall. But I got to gill cut, that out of water fish. Bring on the debates, I've not looked forward to a debate like this one in a longtime...:confused:

Well said...

Now Mittens is agreeing with Obama on one issue after another.

He STILL has no position of his own.

Then today, he says that "middle income" is between $200K and $250K.

Isn't that amazing? Just like that, he waves his solid gold wand and I'm a member of the working/retired poor.

Stoopid bastard.

I won't miss him at all. Not even a little bit.

Probably shouldn't have cheated Ron paul's 10% or more. Prolly. Whine and grovel at the plebs. Those numbers aren't hearing you Mitt.

Forum List

Back