Ruh Roh...african American Ministers In Chicago Support...the Republican For Gov....

so... they're going to jeopardize the tax exempt status of their churches by telling people who to vote for?
Telling them?

Really?

That's your take on those who advocate for a candidate?

They TELL people who to vote for?

Splains a lot.
seriously?
i can tell you who to vote for. doesn't mean you'll listen.
don't be an idiot and try to make something out of nothing.
Yeah....sort of a childish post by me. I apologize. I knew what you meant. I stooped to the likes of Closed Caption. Seriously, I apologize.

so... they're going to jeopardize the tax exempt status of their churches by telling people who to vote for?
Telling them?

Really?

Splains a lot.
seriously?
Yeah....sort of a childish post by me. I apologize. I knew what you meant. I stooped to the likes of Closed Caption. Seriously, I apologize.
no worries. if we weren't allowed to post something childish from time to time this wouldn't be nearly as much fun. (also i'd have far fewer posts)
i mean no, i don't think that people will just mindlessly do what a pastor tells them, but obviously i do believe people in those positions hold sway over their congregations.

Telling them?

Really?

Splains a lot.
seriously?
no worries. if we weren't allowed to post something childish from time to time this wouldn't be nearly as much fun. (also i'd have far fewer posts)
i mean no, i don't think that people will just mindlessly do what a pastor tells them, but obviously i do believe people in those positions hold sway over their congregations.
unfortunately, many people vote for someone ONLY because someone else told them to...or someone else they know is voting for that person.

The lack of political knowledge of the electorate is frustrating for me. And it goes both ways. Just last Saturday night, I had an argument with a friend of mine who is a conservative who was "appalled" that my vote for Governor here in NY will be Cuomo. I asked him why he thinks it Astorino should get my vote and he did not have an answer. He asked me why Cuomo deserved my vote and I gave him 20 minute dissertation of how Cuomo is right for NY in times like these..

And he responded with....How can a conservative vote for a democrat.

And I asked him how a conservative vote for a candidate he knows nothing about.

Thank God our wives were there. He was ready to fight it out!

Impossible! According to republicans black people exist for the sole purpose of sucking on the government teat! Oh and corrupting our culture!

How can they support a republican??? There must be something wrong with the candidate!

Yeah its perplexing. I thought the Dems made blacks dependent on freebies to ensure they'll always vote dem.

Impossible! According to republicans black people exist for the sole purpose of sucking on the government teat! Oh and corrupting our culture!

How can they support a republican??? There must be something wrong with the candidate!

Yeah its perplexing. I thought the Dems made blacks dependent on freebies to ensure they'll always vote dem.

They try to, however sooner or later the people in question will smarten up, or they will become upwardly mobile and realize the Dems are using them.

They try to, however sooner or later the people in question will smarten up, or they will become upwardly mobile and realize the Dems are using them.

but they cant do that...the republicans said so

but they cant do that...the republicans said so

Stop trying to be stupid, you can cover it naturally.

I guess that Ted doesn't believe in the individual and individual responsibility. The majority of Black people in America are doing well. I find it "funny" that Nugent seems to want to identify the minority of Blacks who aren't doing well, as "Black America". Well, "The Blacks" have a a whole hell of a lot more representation in the Democrat party than they do in the Republican party. The majority of Black people I know and am related to, are doing and have done quite well.
Translated: Democrats give 'em more free shit.

Just my imagination I guess

I guess that Ted doesn't believe in the individual and individual responsibility. The majority of Black people in America are doing well. I find it "funny" that Nugent seems to want to identify the minority of Blacks who aren't doing well, as "Black America". Well, "The Blacks" have a a whole hell of a lot more representation in the Democrat party than they do in the Republican party. The majority of Black people I know and am related to, are doing and have done quite well.

Just you being a 'tard I guess.

No, that's what democrats want. Blacks sucking on their teat. Living in slums and unhappy. Republicans want blacks to get an education and be self supportive and happy.

Cain Black community 8216 brainwashed 8217 into voting for Dems 8211 CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"African-Americans have been brainwashed into not being open minded, not even considering a conservative point of view,"

You're going to need more name calling bro

No, that's what democrats want. Blacks sucking on their teat. Living in slums and unhappy. Republicans want blacks to get an education and be self supportive and happy.

But Marty said this isnt said amongst Republicans. You must be a democrat!

Cain Black community 8216 brainwashed 8217 into voting for Dems 8211 CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"African-Americans have been brainwashed into not being open minded, not even considering a conservative point of view,"

You're going to need more name calling bro

Keep ignoring reality with sound bites.

Closed-derp-tion has nothing to add to this thread, so he is basically adding to his post count with inane filler.

Closed-derp-tion has nothing to add to this thread, so he is basically adding to his post count with inane filler.

I know why cant I contribute name calling like you. You're so good at it. I mean, putting Derp in there like that! Classic stuff bro

I know why cant I contribute name calling like you. You're so good at it. I mean, putting Derp in there like that! Classic stuff bro

And your post count keeps going up.

Looks like we are running this race together

Derp.

Derp.

pederp

Forum List

Back