Ruh Roe...Trump is UP by 2

Trump Up 2 Points Nationwide, While Clinton Campaigns As If The Race Is Already Won — IBD/TIPP Poll

"With 16 days to go until November 8, Donald Trump leads Hillary Clinton by 2 percentage points — 43% to 41% — in a four-way race, according to the latest IBD/TIPP presidential tracking poll."

If Trump wins libs will lose their damn minds...but not nearly as much as Barry, the WHITE BILL COSBY, & the ENABLER will.

:p

you must be one of the stupidest most dishonest people on the planet, wackjob.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

we so laugh at you... but you prove every minute of every day just how uneducated and uninformed insane trumpsters are.
Wow, Jill...your mean, hateful words really hurt...or they would if I gave a damn what you think.

...and Congrats - you have a link, too. Lol

Trump Up 2 Points Nationwide, While Clinton Campaigns As If The Race Is Already Won — IBD/TIPP Poll

"With 16 days to go until November 8, Donald Trump leads Hillary Clinton by 2 percentage points — 43% to 41% — in a four-way race, according to the latest IBD/TIPP presidential tracking poll."

If Trump wins libs will lose their damn minds...but not nearly as much as Barry, the WHITE BILL COSBY, & the ENABLER will.

Your poll currently shows Clinton and Trump tied.

Hey Jill, after all the manipulated polls, the postiring, the attacking anyone who points out the voter fraud, the declarations of already winning, the all-in support from the nedia, the backing and 'friendly' voter machines from Soros, all the foreign cash, the moderator help in the debates...

IF Trump ends up winning after all that, you going to 'embrace' your new President?

Hey Jill, after all the manipulated polls, the postiring, the attacking anyone who points out the voter fraud, the declarations of already winning, the all-in support from the nedia, the backing and 'friendly' voter machines from Soros, all the foreign cash, the moderator help in the debates...

IF Trump ends up winning after all that, you going to 'embrace' your new President?

If Trump wins I will encourage my Senators and Congressman to do everything they can to make sure he fails.

If Trump wins I will encourage my Senators and Congressman to do everything they can to make sure he fails.
Ah, traitor - just like Barry, Bill, & Hillary...

How IRONIC & HYPOCRITICAL...that's the same shit you libs accused Conservatives of doing regarding Barry.

Thanks for PROVING you libtards are all about PARTY, not about what's best for this country.

How IRONIC & HYPOCRITICAL...that's the same shit you libs accused Conservatives of doing regarding Barry.

Thanks for PROVING you libtards are all about PARTY, not about what's best for this country.

You're not familiar with parody, are you.

You're not familiar with parody, are you.
I'm very familiar with liberal parroting. They do it all the time.

Hope springs eternal, especially for Trump supporters.

It's going to be hilarious here on November 9.
Why?

If Trump loses it won't be a shock based on the polls, the majority of all-in media support, Soros help, massive amounts of foreign money, and voter fraud...

But with all of that, if Trump wins, Hillary / libs will lose their damn minds. :p
True, Trump has done a masterful job in setting up a barrage of excuses for the loss. None of which have any kind of personal accountability. I guess if he can't win the next best thing is to bring the house down. We got a real winner here folks, a true sportsman

Why?

If Trump loses it won't be a shock based on the polls, the majority of all-in media support, Soros help, massive amounts of foreign money, and voter fraud...

But with all of that, if Trump wins, Hillary / libs will lose their damn minds. :p
True, Trump has done a masterful job in setting up a barrage of excuses for the loss. None of which have any kind of personal accountability. I guess if he can't win the next best thing is to bring the house down. We got a real winner here folks, a true sportsman
Except....Trump up by +2......

Why?

Except....Trump up by +2......
Yeah in an outlier poll... how's your electoral map looking?
http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=mobilebar&v=1

Funny how the 2 clowns pick LIBERAL websites to prove their candidate is winning but the poll that has been the most reliable past 3 elections is lying....mmhmm! Sure thing.

:lol:

RealClearPolitics is not a "liberal" website.

A liberal organization that uses liberal polling and ignores the polls that are inconvenient...

When you average trash, you still have trash... You probably believe in man made global warming too... it is also an artifact of failed modeling using fantasy data....
Would you like to make a bet on the results of the election? Say, $1,000? You get Trump and I get Hillary.

How many points you giving?

Funny how the 2 clowns pick LIBERAL websites to prove their candidate is winning but the poll that has been the most reliable past 3 elections is lying....mmhmm! Sure thing.

A liberal organization that uses liberal polling and ignores the polls that are inconvenient...

When you average trash, you still have trash... You probably believe in man made global warming too... it is also an artifact of failed modeling using fantasy data....
Would you like to make a bet on the results of the election? Say, $1,000? You get Trump and I get Hillary.

None. You are all so confident that the polls are wrong and Trump is winning.

Pop, thank you for admitting she will win. Make doc give you six at three to one odds.

Ace has to give you eight at 3.5 to 1 odds.

None. You are all so confident that the polls are wrong and Trump is winning.

Dear Lord, guess you aren't very confident in the other polls.

Didn't think so.

Forum List

Back