Ruh Roe...Trump is UP by 2

He's down, in fact, by seven, and your lies are not helping him.

You have lost your mind in thinking that your lie will help him.
Hey Jakey, F* YOU! Evidently you can't read...I posted a link to a poll. There was no 'lying' on my part. You got a problem with the poll, fine.

You ignorant libs calling people 'liars' because you don't like the links / articles is getting old. Then again, I am used to your ignorance.
Some
People see distortion and manipulation as a form of lying. Pointing out one poll is fine but saying rut roe trump is UP by two by using an outlier poll is not honest
Some people are stupid, too, Slade.

Is Trump up by 2 in this poll? If 'yes' then Trump is up by 2 IN THIS POLL. DID I SAY he was up by 2 IN EVERY POLL? NO!

I'm sorry that this article / poll made the liberal 'girls' pucker, become defensive, and freak out...but it doesn't make me a liar. If you don't like the article, fine. Call me a liar because the poll shows 'you' something 'you' don't like? ' F* 'You'!'

Trump Up 2 Points Nationwide, While Clinton Campaigns As If The Race Is Already Won — IBD/TIPP Poll

"With 16 days to go until November 8, Donald Trump leads Hillary Clinton by 2 percentage points — 43% to 41% — in a four-way race, according to the latest IBD/TIPP presidential tracking poll."

If Trump wins libs will lose their damn minds...but not nearly as much as Barry, the WHITE BILL COSBY, & the ENABLER will.

:p

Imagine how far ahead Trump would be if the pro clinton news network put the clinton crimes under the same magnifying glass as they do Trump's locker room talk. Well, maybe not clinton crimes, but unconscionable acts of greed like those pointed out in 'Clinton Cash'. I keep posting the link but not sure the clintonites can stand the truth about their candidate.

u tube clinton cash - Google Search
All Clinton accusations have been covered. The difference is it's mostly speculation or it's stuff that doesn't directly involve Clinton, so they get reported then don't go anywhere. Trump is covered more because all the bullshit comes straight from the horses mouth.

Karl Rove said Trump cannot win.

Why even have an election then, since Rove is 100% truthful and honest about everything....

New York Times exposes another Bush WMD deception

""Would the Iraq War have occurred without W.M.D.? I doubt it," he (Rove) writes. "Congress was very unlikely to have supported the use-of-force resolution without the W.M.D. threat."

So, if Congress isn't voting for war, cook up a bogus WMD threat to sell out, right Karl.

Karl is 100% for Hillary, because he knows his life is over if someone else wins and re-opens the 911 investigation.

Trump Up 2 Points Nationwide, While Clinton Campaigns As If The Race Is Already Won — IBD/TIPP Poll

"With 16 days to go until November 8, Donald Trump leads Hillary Clinton by 2 percentage points — 43% to 41% — in a four-way race, according to the latest IBD/TIPP presidential tracking poll."

If Trump wins libs will lose their damn minds...but not nearly as much as Barry, the WHITE BILL COSBY, & the ENABLER will.

Imagine how far ahead Trump would be if the pro clinton news network put the clinton crimes under the same magnifying glass as they do Trump's locker room talk. Well, maybe not clinton crimes, but unconscionable acts of greed like those pointed out in 'Clinton Cash'. I keep posting the link but not sure the clintonites can stand the truth about their candidate.

All Clinton accusations have been covered. The difference is it's mostly speculation or it's stuff that doesn't directly involve Clinton, so they get reported then don't go anywhere. Trump is covered more because all the bullshit comes straight from the horses mouth.
Her own emails have exposed and implicated her...nice spin.

Wiki released new emails today showing the polls are ALL SKEWED AND ITS A LIE.. 72% of all Independents have been put in to the Dem column and they are over sampling Hispanics and Native Americans.. it's all there in the new release Podesta emails

CveUC9xW8AALEN5.jpg:large

LIBERALS LIE about everything.. we're going to win this election.. early voting in Fla, Trump up BIG LEAGUE
YUGE! Trump Leads Early Voting in Florida By 120,000 - A First For Republicans in The State

Hey Jakey, F* YOU! Evidently you can't read...I posted a link to a poll. There was no 'lying' on my part. You got a problem with the poll, fine.

You ignorant libs calling people 'liars' because you don't like the links / articles is getting old. Then again, I am used to your ignorance.
Some
People see distortion and manipulation as a form of lying. Pointing out one poll is fine but saying rut roe trump is UP by two by using an outlier poll is not honest

Is Trump up by 2 in this poll? If 'yes' then Trump is up by 2 IN THIS POLL. DID I SAY he was up by 2 IN EVERY POLL? NO!

I'm sorry that this article / poll made the liberal 'girls' pucker, become defensive, and freak out...but it doesn't make me a liar. If you don't like the article, fine. Call me a liar because the poll shows 'you' something 'you' don't like? ' F* 'You'!'
Your poll is fair game for discussion. I'm sure if you saw a post claiming Hillary was up by 16 you'd respond with some critique. I don't think the name calling needs to enter the conversation. I didn't call you a liar, but I did defend that comment by explaining where your post showed distorted information. I'll take it back and try to keep the conversation above the belt

Her own emails have exposed and implicated her...nice spin.
Which ones?

I love that you just referenced fivethirtyeight.com as they put Hillary at an 87% favorite to win, using some pretty extensive data analysis.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

I get impression that FiveThirtyEight by itself doesn't do its polling, rather it merges other polls to come up with its numbers. And yes, it was their conclusion that in 2012 IBD/TPP was the best.
True, I have seen that about IBD in 2012, this election is all over the place, there is a overwhelming concensis in a large lead for Clinton. Anything is possible though

https://www.google.com/amp/ijr.com/...n-maps-and-look-out-martha/amp/?client=safari

If the Left is so sure Hillary will win, why are they so hyper about the election?

They should be relaxing at home watching movies and ignoring USMB entirely....

Some

Your poll is fair game for discussion. I'm sure if you saw a post claiming Hillary was up by 16 you'd respond with some critique. I don't think the name calling needs to enter the conversation. I didn't call you a liar, but I did defend that comment by explaining where your post showed distorted information. I'll take it back and try to keep the conversation above the belt
The poll is fair game for discussion. Calling me a liar because of what the poll / article says is not - it's BS. No, YOU did not call me a liar - didn't say YOU did.

I didn't show distorted info. I posted a link and said Trump is up by 2...in that poll. Anyone who opens the thread, opens the link, and reads would know that.

If the Left is so sure Hillary will win, why are they so hyper about the election?

They should be relaxing at home watching movies and ignoring USMB entirely....
Why should they do that? Why aren't you doing that if that's your thinking?

Why should they do that?

Because according to them, the race is over, and Hillary is guaranteed at least 400 electorals...

Why aren't you doing that if that's your thinking?

I am not a Hillary supporter.

I really don't care which one of the other three wins, as long as Hillary doesn't. I believe Hillary is one of the worst human beings to ever exist.

Some

The poll is fair game for discussion. Calling me a liar because of what the poll / article says is not - it's BS. No, YOU did not call me a liar - didn't say YOU did.

I didn't show distorted info. I posted a link and said Trump is up by 2...in that poll. Anyone who opens the thread, opens the link, and reads would know that.
That's pretty much what I said... it's also fair game to bring up the other polls and show the one you referenced as an outlier... bring the big picture into the conversation.

I'm sure you'd do the same if it was a +16 Clinton poll post

Why should they do that?

Because according to them, the race is over, and Hillary is guaranteed at least 400 electorals...

Why aren't you doing that if that's your thinking?

I am not a Hillary supporter.

I really don't care which one of the other three wins, as long as Hillary doesn't. I believe Hillary is one of the worst human beings to ever exist.
Many feel the exact same way about Trump. it's a shitty situation we are all in

Trump is a loudmouth, but not a kleptocratic traitor. There is a big gap between them. Trump has done some good things in his life, employed a lot of people, created value for the economy etc. Hillary has a big net life goose egg, nothing good for the US or humanity.

Some

That's pretty much what I said... it's also fair game to bring up the other polls and show the one you referenced as an outlier... bring the big picture into the conversation.

Agree with the 1st part...don't really care about the 2nd, not to mention I personally put NO stock in polls.

Some

Agree with the 1st part...don't really care about the 2nd, not to mention I personally put NO stock in polls.
If you don't put stock in polls, then why did you write a post about one?

Read some non-propaganda facts about the Clinton foundation and maybe you will see some good they have done in the world.

if Trump loses will you lose your very small mind?

Forum List

Back