Rudy's Right: Here's The Real Reason That Boy In The White House Isn't American

Today's Drudge Report

B-Vm8NiCEAA5p36.jpg

The story behind it to be found @ Giuliani claims Obama has been influenced by communism - NY Daily News

this isn't anything new either. If we had a media that wasn't in the dnc back pocket all this shit would of come out on his life and how he hated us... He said straight out what he thought of us that, we are all gun slinging bible thumping people afraid of anyone who is different from them. Hell the guy even ran down his own white grandmother that's how much he hates us and our country

I believe with the last two elections. the people saw all this with Obama and that's why they voted his party OUT into minority statues. so they can all whine their wee heads off. but Rudy spoke the TRUTH and millions of the citizens agrees with him.
English, please.

Today's Drudge Report

B-Vm8NiCEAA5p36.jpg

The story behind it to be found @ Giuliani claims Obama has been influenced by communism - NY Daily News

this isn't anything new either. If we had a media that wasn't in the dnc back pocket all this shit would of come out on his life and how he hated us... He said straight out what he thought of us that, we are all gun slinging bible thumping people afraid of anyone who is different from them. Hell the guy even ran down his own white grandmother that's how much he hates us and our country
:rofl:
Comedic gold

Today's Drudge Report

B-Vm8NiCEAA5p36.jpg

Comedic gold
No, its the truth.

I believe with the last two elections. the people saw all this with Obama and that's why they voted his party OUT into minority statues. so they can all whine their wee heads off. but Rudy spoke the TRUTH and millions of the citizens agrees with him.

Not sure about millions, but crazy teabaggers certainly do. I guess that's the demographic rudy is pandering to today.

Today's Drudge Report

B-Vm8NiCEAA5p36.jpg

Comedic gold
No, its the truth.

That Obama is far more entrenched in Americanism than Steve_McGarrett is what is ridiculous.

Steve, how many states in the USA?

Coming from Hawaii, I imagine Obama knew there are 50 states

His statement referred to the wear and tear of 57 primaries which include DC, Puerto Rico and the U.S. territories

But, never let a misstatement go to waste Frankie

No he said "states"

I misspoke the other day when I said I needed to get gas for my pickup when I know it takes diesel. Does that make me a communist too?

That Obama is far more entrenched in Americanism than Steve_McGarrett is what is ridiculous.

Steve, how many states in the USA?

Coming from Hawaii, I imagine Obama knew there are 50 states

His statement referred to the wear and tear of 57 primaries which include DC, Puerto Rico and the U.S. territories

But, never let a misstatement go to waste Frankie

No he said "states"

I misspoke the other day when I said I needed to get gas for my pickup when I know it takes diesel. Does that make me a communist too?

Obama Fluffers are amazing in their defense of their Ossiah

Only fools, drunks, or the morally insane think Obama grew up as or is a communist.

Forum List

Back